Bushman

Bushman

Endless Hunger

UV ray protection: gone
Fast twitch muscles: gone
Low inhib, warrior gene: gone
Natural Agility: Gone
Wide nostrils to prevent mouthbreathing: gone

In a few generations, some mutt urkel is gonna be wondering why JBE/JBB doesn’t work for him.
All because his Koon Great grandpa sacrificed his line’s projected maxillas for a greasy snowbunny.

This is the JBW @St.TikTokcel warned us about. Just Be a White Woman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH, MissLexotan6MG, optimisticzoomer and 19 others
Beautiful mixed kids ❤️ I wish them longevity and health.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, RecessedChinCel, tombradylover and 9 others

In a few generations, some mutt urkel is gonna be wondering why JBE/JBB doesn’t work for him.
All because his Koon Great grandpa sacrificed his line’s projected maxillas for a greasy snowbunny.

Darkskin cope, lightskins mog you fullbreds :ROFLMAO:. They should be grateful that they mixed with wypipo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RecessedChinCel, mayo mogger and 7 others
jews see this shit and get the biggest boner imaginable

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, Bushman, Miant Gimplants and 11 others
Wait do I see squishy or are these white femcel types?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, n9wiff and gigell
Wait do I see squishy or are these white femcel types?
There’s two SEA foids and the others they mixed with are white. I’m assuming “squishy” is some kind of slur for Asian, based on context.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Xangsane

Bro I posted this already and it got taken down :lul: mods hate me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Bushman
Where are the seafoods
What does seafoods and squishy mean btw? I’m assuming everything based on context. Idk bcs I’m retarded

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Probs to the one brudda with the black wife.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, LegitUser, mayo mogger and 2 others
S
What does seafoods and squishy mean btw? I’m assuming everything based on context. Idk bcs I’m retarded
sea is southeast asian
Squishy is northeast asian

@shizuku11111 on Sui watch seeing how his women lust for bbc. We BBCs can wipe out your entire race with our cocks remeber your place pinkie

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Saggitarian
@shizuku11111 on Sui watch seeing how his women lust for bbc. We BBCs can wipe out your entire race with our cocks remeber your place pinkie
not a single attractive white woman in that video, blacks are retarded niggers who see white girl with fat ass and their dick gets hard, they dont appreciate the beauty of white women

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, LegitUser and gigell
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
not a single attractive white woman in that video, blacks are retarded niggers who see white girl with fat ass and their dick gets hard, they dont appreciate the beauty of white women
And not a single gl black guy either… what’s your point?

They still slay your women en masse, GL niggas slay gl white women all the time, ugly ones as well but these are fat blackcels who are getting beckies (girls who mogg rhem) hold your L HOLD YOUR L

Also your women are ugly anyways bruv stop thinking anybody thinks your whores are gl they are the biggest sluts on earth and age like milk

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Saggitarian, LegitUser and 1 other person
they are average to slightly above and ill let you cope with the beauty of white women as you are Balkan, but average looking white girls are nothing special over here

• JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian
Darkskin cope, lightskins mog you fullbreds :ROFLMAO:. They should be grateful that they mixed with wypipo:
I’m tired of your mutt ramblings
Im not even full bred. My mother is basically a mulatta.
If i didn’t have accursed european ancestry, i would be a pro soccer player with 6 baby mamas.
Pinkoid genetics are bloodline poison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 51576, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
If i didn’t have accursed european ancestry, i would be a pro soccer player with 6 baby mamas.
if u didnt have pinkoid genes u wouldnt be literate and likely dead in a gutter by 18

this shit made me laugh so hard :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
already know it's muttmerica

Caged so hard thruout this thread my niger respect! Black Lives Matter niger ✊🏿

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
It’s because @murdah mother is black and his dads white. He has the soul and mind of a white man that’s why whereas 90% of mullatos are just black men’s souls and brains in a brown body. This is why @murdah simps for Cumskins so much because he is literally a white boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, RecessedChinCel and murdah
It’s because @murdah mother is black and his dads white. He has the soul and mind of a white man that’s why whereas 90% of mullatos are just black men’s souls and brains in a brown body. This is why @murdah simps for Cumskins so much because he is literally a white boy
I dont simp for cumskins retard, i post objective truths nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dont simp for cumskins retard, i post objective truths nigga
You are a white boy you are @Achilles

I have him on my ignore so I dunno but yeah also explains why you like gooks

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
WMBF on sui watch

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
WMBF on sui watch
He’s a white man. This so why lot mullatos act like BBCs cos they have bbc souls due to having black dads, @murdah is an unique case cos his dads white so he’s a little white man seething for bbc

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, murdah and RecessedChinCel
How low IQ are people? There are thousands more cases of the same exact scenario with WMBF jews just promote the videos in the algorithm that support their propaganda
Mirin nigger IQ

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
How low IQ are people? There are thousands more cases of the same exact scenario with WMBF jews just promote the videos in the algorithm that support their propaganda
Mirin nigger IQ
For every WMBW there’s 100 BMWW relationships. Unfortunately for you it’s not even comparable

80% of mullatos are to BMWW :Comfy: according to USA marriage and childbirth statistics

That means 8/10 Mullatos are to Jamals and beckies

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
For every WMBW there’s 100 BMWW relationships. Unfortunately for you it’s not even comparable

80% of mullatos are to BMWW :Comfy: according to USA marriage and childbirth statistics

That means 8/10 Mullatos are to Jamals and beckies
Yep. White men hate sheboons but snowbunnies love BBC.

Yep. White men hate sheboons but snowbunnies love BBC.
Black women hate white men as well stats prove this (they prefer white men than white men prefer them though) so it goes both ways.

But WW love bbc even during slavery beckies used to risk death sentence to fuck slave Jerome. It is what it is 🤷‍♂️. BBCs love white women more than vice versa but both like eachother so it works in their favour

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Slave genes:gone
Ugly face genes:gone
Monkey behaviour genes: gone

Conqueror genes:acquired
Agility:acquired
Strength:acquired
Dexterity:acquired
Battle IQ:acquired
Hand eye coordination: acquired
Endurance genes: acquired