Jbw with asians is a myth made up by white anime addicted incels

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
Its a lie

Asians are so ugly they will date anyone.

Unless u mean going to third world bugs where ur exotic, sure. Just know that even there black people can be treated like kings because of exotic halo better than an unattractive white

My sister who has been to asia said theyre all weird and quiet. So good luck trying to be worshipped by people afraid to come out of their shell to begin with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hottaco34, Akhi, rand anon and 4 others
It was a thing in 2000s not anymore.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, ReadBooksEveryday, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
So i can SEAmaxx as a brown boy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ReadBooksEveryday, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
muh JBW muh BBC these are outdated memes these days

most couples I see are racematched

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, liberiangrimreaper, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
Tbh I rarely see high quality gook foids dating white males unless she's older and in a clear betabux relationship. Idk where this narrative that ugly white dudes easily date GL Asian foids comes from

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, 0S4MA, Chadeep and 1 other person
Tbh I rarely see high quality gook foids dating white males unless she's older and in a clear betabux relationship. Idk where this narrative that ugly white dudes easily date GL Asian foids comes from
White incels who watch anime who need false hope that they will be really liked by a girl

When in reality asians date everyone especially other asians. North east south west any type

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, liberiangrimreaper, Chadeep and 1 other person
It was a thing in 2000s not anymore.
Because they were super rare back then so would get extra attention in SEA

Now it’s hit mainstream and is no longer special.

That being said, there’s still socioeconomic factors involved with the JBW passport.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and try2beme
they will swear LTNs can get HTB asians with JBW but then still need to go halfway around the world to buy some SEA monkey from the backwater swamps of some nation

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Deathnic cope. JBW is strong in every ethnic country and lots of evidence backs it up.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Ricky212
Deathnic cope. JBW is strong in every ethnic country and lots of evidence backs it up.
Least sensitive white boy in 2024

IMG 6315

Also muh facts and studies 🤓☝️why dont you go outside and observe people you actually know

• Ugh..
JBW dosnt work well in white countries obviously since most people are white but its strong af in ethnic countries, keep coping.
Its almost like all non asians are exotic

Crazyyyyy

Keep crying, if white girls dont like u neither do asians

JBW dosnt work well in white countries obviously since most people are white but its strong af in ethnic countries, keep coping.
Thats just exotic halo which any race can get in the right country, JBW in specific works in shitholes where Visa is law

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and try2beme
Its almost like all non asians are exotic

Crazyyyyy

Keep crying, if white girls dont like u neither do asians
Muh exotic. A brown or black guy wouldn't get shit in asia.
Asians worship white features.

Thats just exotic halo which any race can get in the right country, JBW in specific works in shitholes where Visa is law
Giga cope. Asians don't like black or brown people, they worship white features and spend billions in skin whitening and surgeries to make them look more white.

They do and its a fetish for some just like white is. And japan,china, etc arent where your subhuman whites go to JBW max they go to literal shitholes where they betabuxx

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and borntosuffer
source: my incel brain

Ive dated tonnes of asians and many follow my insta. You lack real experience and its obvious

Giga cope. Asians don't like black or brown people, they worship white features and spend billions in skin whitening and surgeries to make them look more white.
And yet JBW maxxers go to SHITHOLES with low quality women for a reason

• +1
  • Ugh..
They do and its a fetish for some just like white is. And japan,china, etc arent where your subhuman whites go to JBW max they go to literal shitholes where they betabuxx
Absolutely brutal u can see how much his only perceived halo not working anymore upsets him

• Ugh..
Imagine believing asian girls have a fetish for blacks or curries 😹😹 ur delusional

Imagine believing asian girls have a fetish for blacks or curries 😹😹 ur delusional
Are you retarded? I said its a fetish for SOME, go look at any race making videos about dating in japan they say the ones who want them are fetishizing them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Of course some fetishize blacks, latinos, even arabs

Imagine denying realityto feel good about urself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DalitBoss and borntosuffer
Denying JBW is denying a blackpill pilar backed by countless studies and other evidence.

Of course some fetishize blacks, latinos, even arabs

Imagine denying realityto feel good about urself
he's a sub5 incel retard coping with the fact his own race despises him so he turns to gooks. JFL at the fact he doesn't realize its over for him in that aspect too unless he plans to visit a literal shithole for a crumb of pussy

• Ugh..
Denying JBW is denying a blackpill pilar backed by countless studies and other evidence.
JBW works on subhuman gooks, go move to thailand nobody is stopping you. What I'm saying is your coping if you think subhuman are getting quality gook females, when they are chad whites only

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and borntosuffer
keep coping, where is your quality asian female? Dosent exist for you or any sub HTN white in the West COPE

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My sister who has been to asia said theyre all weird and quiet. So good luck trying to be worshipped by people afraid to come out of their shell to begin with.
Japanese only, Koreans and Chinese are more social

also you will have a much harder time as a black, Indian etc rather than a white

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
also you will have a much harder time as a black, Indian etc rather than a white
Probably but theres a reason JBW maxxers don't go to japan or china unless they are chads :lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nah, it isn’t as strong as like it was 10 - 20 years ago but it’s still a thing

asian women fuck anything non asian and it’s the primary reason why they’re so disgusting

Are you guys fucking serious :lul::lul:

You fucks are like hood niggers, no matter how much proof anyone send, you will deny it and cope because you niggers live off delusion :lul::lul:

I see the opposite,

These days, white niggas are going for subhuman chinks

Should be just be gook or just be female

No GL man of any race struggles with women.