copugu5a30831.png
giphy.gif
gxuyah956x731.jpg

q48p630kzu731.png

Last edited:
XSKr4zRhkD5prNOxHxtL1QrVNJgT9x1YDoe9HgQX5nU.png

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
they are daugthers of incel asians. if they were daugthers of a mongolian or some other high T east asian instead of a japanese skeleton cel they would view them higher. also girls today tend to hate their fathers so date the exact opposite of them some times

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
they are daugthers of incel asians. if they were daugthers of a mongolian or some other high T east asian instead of a japanese skeleton cel they would view them higher. also girls today tend to hate their fathers so date the exact opposite of them some times
fake and gay, what youre attracted to is based on how your parents look like and how they behave.
sad shit man, how am i gonna find a ling ling to get my dick wet now?

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
fake and gay, what youre attracted to is based on how your parents look like and how they behave.

sad shit man, how am i gonna find a ling ling to get my dick wet now?
so you saying that their asian parents act white? doesnt make sense tbh. its more likely that the pool of whites are higher than the pool of asians in their areas meaning more chads than changs and also they probably hate their asian heritage like good ol milenial girl over there or whatever the fuck

Chadpreets may mog changs, but Asians are still better looking as a whole.

Chadpreets may mog changs, but Asians are still better looking as a whole.
dark skin hides good and bad features. light skin reveals them. thats why whites and asians can be subhuman as fuck and good looking more on average generally to some other races BUT does not mean that their bones are better and also does not mean that Indians have to be darker skinned. Punjabis and other lighter Indians are at the point where dark skin stops being a negative and instead can have way better coloring than white and east asian people depending on their eyes

Last edited:
so you saying that their asian parents act white? doesnt make sense tbh. its more likely that the pool of whites are higher than the pool of asians in their areas meaning more chads than changs and also they probably hate their asian heritage like good ol milenial girl over there or whatever the fuck
im saying the way the parents behave in terms of character traits. if the dad is more controlling/abusive, shell seek out a partner that more controlling/abusive

and usually they flaunt around their heritage and act as if theyre unique, but when it comes time to settling down and picking a partner they always go for whites

dark skin hides good and bad features. light skin reveals them. thats why whites and asians can be subhuman as fuck and good looking more on average generally to some other races BUT does not mean that their bones are better and also does not mean that Indians have to be darker skinned. punjabis and other lighter Indians are at the point where dark skin stops being a negative and instead can have way better coloring that white and asians people depending on their eyes
That was a brutal blackpill and I think it's true. Nice research boyyo.

You=retard.