Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life, GabachoCopium, noodlelover and 4 others
@CreepyJewel1 I think these bitches are only concerned with the greencard and money. There seems to be 0 attraction. Those foids are just putting up with them

• Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
unattractive, the young white bucks go to east asia.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and Jason Voorhees
unattractive, the young white bucks go to east asia.
They can't use their wealth and first world card tho. Since most east asian countries are developed

• +1
Reactions: murdah
They can't use their wealth and first world card tho. Since most east asian countries are developed
I know nigger, but young guys tend to be more attractive (water), they just run JBW game as MTN’s

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
passport bros stay winning

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
I know nigger, but young guys tend to be more attractive (water), they just run JBW game as MTN’s
A white MTN can get a white MTB easily why go to East Asia then?

A white MTN can get a white MTB easily why go to East Asia then?
He can get even more attractive women there as a white dude, it’s heaven there

• +1
if you’re going to run JBW at least get an East Asian since they’re more elegant and higher IQ. SEA women are low IQ femlets that are repulsive looking.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99, Jason Voorhees and murdah
if you’re going to run JBW at least get an East Asian since they’re more elegant and higher IQ. SEA women are low IQ femlets that are repulsive looking.
Yes, higher chance of an attractive offspring as well. East asian women aren’t incel factories, only sea

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and butterworld
Yes, higher chance of an attractive offspring as well. East asian women aren’t incel factories, only sea
If you breed a SEA it’s ovER for your son.

I need to go there asap

• +1
In the west they would get divorced raped by Becky. She would take the kids, the dog and the house then encourage his female coworkers to file false rape reports. OR they can get chad treatment in Asia. I know what I would choose

• +1
In the west they would get divorced raped by Becky. She would take the kids, the dog and the house then encourage his female coworkers to file false rape reports. OR they can get chad treatment in Asia. I know what I would choose
These women will still do that once they get to the west and obtain their greencard tho

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life