JBWmaxxing in mumbai

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Im truecel in sweden and am repulsed by any female non caucasoid

Thinking that ascension in the slums of mumbai with some streetshitter HTB would be ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Elijah_leo, Chadeep and 5 others
I've heard from actual curries from Mumbai that these high caste cute girls do exist but they are controlled by their families to marry other high caste pajeets and are high inhib. It's probably not a viable strategy. No conflict of interest here because Idgaf about pajeetas.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
@Jason Voorhees Thoughts bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Maybe not htb but you could maybe get something cause curries are obsessed with whites

Im truecel in sweden and am repulsed by any female non caucasoid

Thinking that ascension in the slums of mumbai with some streetshitter HTB would be ideal
5 PSL foid in Mumbai is like top 0.00000001%

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
@Jason Voorhees Thoughts bro
OP can do that since he is decent looking unlike fat americans in my uni but marrying and having LTR is the problem unless he genuinely assimilates into the culture. There are definitely pajeetas with white fever who don't just want your passport and money. @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
kpopmaxxing exists fs i remember i went to this place in india and this 5" 7' asian MTN was getting iois from these LTB dravidian pajeetas working at a ice cream parlor

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and SidharthTheSlayer
kpopmaxxing exists fs i remember i went to this place in india and this 5" 7' asian MTN was getting iois from these LTB dravidian pajeetas working at a ice cream parlor
Wtf does kpopmaxxing have to do here nigga. OP is white, nordic, cumskin, Ypiyo not a gook

• JFL
Reactions: icetraebald
OP can do that since he is decent looking unlike fat americans in my uni but marrying and having LTR is the problem unless he genuinely assimilates into the culture. There are definitely pajeetas with white fever who don't just want your passport and money. @Chadeep
Blud would need to live in India Permanently to do so like the guy who married Anurag Kashyap's Daughter.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wtf does kpopmaxxing have to do here nigga. OP is white, nordic, cumskin, Ypiyo not a gook
mb its just about white appeal whether its white or asian or lightskinned indian

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
you can try, but competition is tough there
you are completing with guys who are 6'5 on average. Tall dark and handsome perfect package

IMG 6235