Jealousy is killing me and the org is fucking me up

Itnax

Itnax

Mogging the Extra Chromosomes
Ive been lurking around the org everyday ever since i joined. And it changed me, every time i see people i try to analyze their face. I don't see people the same anymore. Jealousy is eating me alive. Every day, I see people who have what I desperately want looks, confidence, effortless charm and it’s killing me inside. The jealousy gnaws at me, a constant reminder of my inadequacies and the unfairness of it all. It's like a poison coursing through my veins, clouding my thoughts and turning every moment into a bitter comparison. I can't escape it, it's there when I wake up, when I see happy couples, when I look in the mirror and see all the ways I fall short. The anger and frustration bubble up, making it hard to breathe, hard to think clearly. I hate feeling this way, but the envy is relentless, a dark shadow that taints everything. It’s destroying me from the inside out, leaving me consumed by bitterness and resentment, unable to find any peace or happiness. I can't stop looking in the mirror every minute, hoping to see something I like, but I never do. Each glance shows me the same flaws, and if I don't see anything positive, my entire day is ruined. No matter how hard I try, I don’t see any change or progress. My mood plummets, and I’m overwhelmed with disappointment and self-loathing. This endless cycle of checking and being crushed by what I see is driving me mad, making it impossible to find any peace or satisfaction.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, maarda, yvngbreadstick and 2 others
Dnrd. Anyone else? Who's with me because I am not reading all that.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: yvngbreadstick, HarshBDSMmaster, watah and 3 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and yvngbreadstick
Dnrd. Anyone else? Who's with me because I am not reading all that.
Another probably 14 year old complaining about how the blackpill ruined their little stupid fucking brain I just immediately dnrd

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, yvngbreadstick and 2 others
Another probably 14 year old complaining about how the blackpill ruined their little stupid fucking brain I just immediately dnrd
I read before writing "dnrd" I just wrote it to farm rep

But yes indeed that was the gist of it

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: yvngbreadstick and HarshBDSMmaster
I read before writing "dnrd" I just wrote it to farm rep

But yes indeed that was the gist of it
One day you just stop caring

First you are blue-pilled, then red-pilled, then black-pilled, then white-pilled

There is a state of mind where you just do not give a single fucking shit anymore

You begin to be skeptical of skepticism, cynical of cynicism etc and you move on

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, yvngbreadstick and HarshBDSMmaster
One day you just stop caring

First you are blue-pilled, then red-pilled, then black-pilled, then white-pilled

There is a state of mind where you just do not give a single fucking shit anymore

You begin to be skeptical of skepticism, cynical of cynicism etc and you move on
I forgot women exist tbh

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yvngbreadstick, nword49 and HarshBDSMmaster
fucking GrAYcel, WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE MUH I ONLY ANALYZE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN NOBODY CARES

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
fucking GrAYcel, WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE MUH I ONLY ANALYZE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN NOBODY CARES
Greycels make a thread like this every week singing the same tune and it’s getting old

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Ive been lurking around the org everyday ever since i joined. And it changed me, every time i see people i try to analyze their face. I don't see people the same anymore. Jealousy is eating me alive. Every day, I see people who have what I desperately want looks, confidence, effortless charm and it’s killing me inside. The jealousy gnaws at me, a constant reminder of my inadequacies and the unfairness of it all. It's like a poison coursing through my veins, clouding my thoughts and turning every moment into a bitter comparison. I can't escape it, it's there when I wake up, when I see happy couples, when I look in the mirror and see all the ways I fall short. The anger and frustration bubble up, making it hard to breathe, hard to think clearly. I hate feeling this way, but the envy is relentless, a dark shadow that taints everything. It’s destroying me from the inside out, leaving me consumed by bitterness and resentment, unable to find any peace or happiness. I can't stop looking in the mirror every minute, hoping to see something I like, but I never do. Each glance shows me the same flaws, and if I don't see anything positive, my entire day is ruined. No matter how hard I try, I don’t see any change or progress. My mood plummets, and I’m overwhelmed with disappointment and self-loathing. This endless cycle of checking and being crushed by what I see is driving me mad, making it impossible to find any peace or satisfaction.
bro you joined wednesday:feelswah::lul:

why you niggers always take everything so seriously on this fucking forum? You've been here for barely 2 weeks and it somehow ruined your life. Not that deep lil bro :feelsuhh: