Holy shit if he didnt had that beard then absolutely he does

He's 5"5 it's over

Maybe 5"3-5"4 I think he frauds but he used to compete so idk
Looking at him in candids he don't even look 5'5"

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
He's 5"5 it's over

Maybe 5"3-5"4 I think he frauds but he used to compete so idk
AlphaDestiny is 5'4 on a good day and he height mogged him pretty good when they met. He's probably 5'2 or some shit

• JFL
AlphaDestiny is 5'4 on a good day and he height mogged him pretty good when they met. He's probably 5'2 or some shit
Alphadestiny also frauds in public so he could've just worn lifts while Jeff didn't but Idk the vid so couldn't say

At 13 i was 11 cm taller than him

5'5
Bloated
Shit muscle insertions

High BF

The biggest irony is this, he is basically the emdomation of the average gym dude.

Looks way below 5'5" here

Maxresdefault

Alphadestiny also frauds in public so he could've just worn lifts while Jeff didn't but Idk the vid so couldn't say
Safe to assume they both frauded. Jeff is not an angel.

Destiny brutally mog him in strength for 10 min

• +1
Proof that looking like you lift in a bigger shirt is an extremely high bar for how jacked one has to be. Jeff is objectively very jacked, not even shredded, and yet still does not always look like he obviously lifts in every clothing from every angle. You need almost a Roonie Collman size for that

Destiny brutally mog him in strength for 10 min
That is brutal considering how much better Jeff's physique looks

I'm basically the same, great insertions and appearance from being short but I'm weak asf

If he's like 5"3 it'd be even easier to achieve that effect. And the lil mf been in bear mode for years lol

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
That is brutal considering how much better Jeff's physique looks

I'm basically the same, great insertions and appearance from being short but I'm weak asf

If he's like 5"3 it'd be even easier to achieve that effect. And the lil mf been in bear mode for years lol
Well you know that it doesn't always correlate. A lot of huge dudes would get humiliated by mid looking lifters. But, Jeff does care about strength and he's really smart and also on roids (kek if you think he was always natty) I had my doubts about Alex and roids, hard to say. The guy is clearly Elite in strength tho.

Ideal he can fake his age and date cute 12 year old jbs

Gymcels are constantly on suicide watch