Jeff Seid Brutally Heightmogged. Embarrassing

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
The foid also looked way more attracted to the taller guy.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, ey88, sub5incel125 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Klasik616
I keep forgetting that he’s only 5’ 10”, body + face halo makes me think he is at least 6ft

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and sub5incel125
How the fuck is Jeff Seid juiced to the gills and looks 21? Someone get me his fuckin stack

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
I keep forgetting that he’s only 5’ 10”, body halo makes me think he is at least 6ft
He is between 5'8 to 5'9 evening barefoot height,
He heights frauds a lot using lifts it's pretty well known.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and silently_said
  • +1
He still mogs that subhuman

• +1
Reactions: N1666, \/orman and blackpiller954
It's not height
It's unironically his presence because he's valued way higher for being the one in charge

The boss between the two

When women get older, they prefer the one in charge of others

Younger girls are fine with a good looking face, who has to listen to another man's orders

• +1
How the fuck is Jeff Seid juiced to the gills and looks 21? Someone get me his fuckin stack
Pretty sure he had to use some harsh stuff when he was preparing to compete in the Mr.Olympia, But somehow he managed to maintain his hair + skin texture and quality.

• +1
Genes you either have it or not
Well how would I know if I'm natty? Ofc certain compounds and doses age you more and there're compounds for side effects and collagen :feelsthink:

Pretty sure he had to use some harsh stuff when he was preparing to compete in the Mr.Olympia, But somehow he managed to maintain his hair + skin texture and quality.
Yeah but the video is 5 years old so I'd imagine it was before right? I forgot how recent that shit was but for sure by then he had already been juicing hard for years either way

• +1
Jay cutler took grams and grams yet still has a near perfect hairline.

It’s mainly genes

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ChadOrDeath
Yeah but the video is 5 years old so I'd imagine it was before right? I forgot how recent that shit was but for sure by then he had already been juicing hard for years either way
His size/condition "prime" was around 2015-2016 when he won the stockholm pro and then qualified for the mr.olympia, In his yt channel he said that he took that as serious as possible, since he wanted to win and he even said "buendia im coming for you" (Buendia ended up winning lol).
Jay cutler took grams and grams yet still has a near perfect hairline.

It’s mainly genes
Screenshot 20240906 085240 Instagram

If cutler was 6ft+, he would have looked like an actual real life superhero figure, In that aspect he mogs bumstead into the oblivion since hes 29 but looks 50+
Screenshot 20240906 085220 Instagram

Not to mention that this is him with a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova