jeff seid vs marcelo peina

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
who would get more girls (lets pretend jeff seid isnt homosexual for this)

3Zk42MMx.jpeg
marcelo-pea-9d345be0-1903-461a-b4f1-199981b11dd-resize-750.jpeg
Marcelo%2BPena.jpg

vs

jeff-seid.jpg
Jeff-Seid-natural.jpg

gLi6JVR.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
next time make a poll dude

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, WadlowMaxxing and mostuttersubhuman
i mog them both to the moon and back brutal

did he ever confirmed having a gf or does he not even bother to get a fake gf like many other hidden homosexual celebs?
He's doesn't do LTR

lol again mongolian eyes @Taylorswift

• +1

JFL that hapa dude, Matt something, is he 5'6? He looks like a midget next to Seid and that other dude

lol again mongolian eyes @Taylorswift
Jeff is mogger , users like @Taylorswift come to a website which is basically named “ Looksmax Aesthetics matter “ and then he says he don’t rate people based on aesthetics but on how pleasing their face to look at Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3043
Jeff is mogger , users like @Taylorswift come to a website which is basically named “ Looksmax Aesthetics matter “ and then he says he don’t rate people based on aesthetics but on how pleasing their face to look at Jfl
caged tbh. he is pretty gl ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Heguldus and mostuttersubhuman
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3043
mirin tbh, idk how i would cope to not be the least ugly of my relatives. life is so brutal
How does zygos handle the mog from his uncle , must be depressing tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Is this a fkin joke

marcelo pena looks like a fag irl

• +1
this curry guy 0 smv in west first guy mogs hard tbh tbh
When the coping is too strong , he doesn’t even look curry muh 0 smv when he could straight up become an international male model @streege , I myself asked few girls and they found him attractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
When the coping is too strong , he doesn’t even look curry muh 0 smv when he could straight up become an international male model @streege , I myself asked few girls and they found him attractive
imagine believing this guy has no appeal. nigga is close to PSL 7, i would die to look like him be it curry or not

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and mostuttersubhuman
And who determined what aesthetics should be and why should I forcefully think that chinky squinty eyes are the best? Jeff Seid is goodlooking but he’s just a chadlite.

You are legit retarded if you think uncle mogs Marlon Teixeira
You’re the one who’s retarded , you talked to some 12-18 years old girls online and took into perspective on basis of what they prefer and started making your very own aesthetics .. its clearly everyone know younger girls prefer high trust faces which is your 4-5 psl tik tok fags have and when you say muh Jeff is just a chadlite .. there would be very few girls who would deny him if he approaches them in person doesn’t matter if they are younger or older meanwhile the tik tok fags you worship will be straight up bullied by mature woman . @streege @Baldingman1998 @RoundHouse @Chintuck22

WHO DECIDED AESTHETICS ?
go talk to any talent agent , he will tell you who mogs who

muh jbs are everything muh everyone is over 20 here who are actually here to looks max/ till they get surgeries , and no ones going for those 12 years old girls you talk to online

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and RoundHouse
You’re the one who’s retarded , you talked to some 12-18 years old girls online and took into perspective on basis of what they prefer and started making your very own aesthetics .. its clearly everyone know younger girls prefer high trust faces which is your 4-5 psl tik tok fags have and when you say muh Jeff is just a chadlite .. there would be very few girls who would deny him if he approaches them in person doesn’t matter if they are younger or older meanwhile the tik tok fags you worship will be straight up bullied by mature woman . @streege @Baldingman1998 @RoundHouse @Chintuck22

WHO DECIDED AESTHETICS ?
go talk to any talent agent , he will tell you who mogs who

muh jbs are everything muh everyone is over 20 here who are actually here to looks max/ till they get surgeries , and no ones going for those 12 years old girls you talk to online
Not a single word, your autistic mental gymnastics don’t mean shit. Jeff Seid is a chadlite and doesn’t hold a candle to actual Chads.