Jeff Seid

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

Somewhere between psl 6.5 and 7

doesnt matter he slays poon lol

literally pointless threads

if ur good looking you'll get pussy easy if ur average you'll get pussy if you are REPULSIVE you wont get any

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
he never wouldve looked like that if he continued to play WoW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
he's ugly as fuck lol, and yes that indian chad mogs him to pluto

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and noped
Has anyone ever done a tinder experiment with him? Somehow his face is kinda feminine for me, not because of bones.

probably ~7.5/10

mogged to oblivion by this gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Lol at the fucking cope itt. @frameletgod

Wow?

what feature, jeffs nose is subhuman, he perma squints, saved by that jaw that he roided up to achieve

jeff seid is also only 5'10.5, manlet territory.

stop coping and accept ur chadpreet overlord u european fuck
He is actually 5 ft 9.5

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Jones and BigBoy
No face for his height

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jeff seid is a 5'9.5" manlet who frauds his height and wears lifts daily he's no giga chad only good features in his face are the jaw he got from roiding since his mid teens and his hunter eyes if it was not for his physique he'd be nothing special

what feature, jeffs nose is subhuman, he perma squints, saved by that jaw that he roided up to achieve

Laugh

Jeff seid is a 5'9.5" manlet who frauds his height and wears lifts daily he's no giga chad only good features in his face are the jaw he got from roiding since his mid teens and his hunter eyes if it was not for his physique he'd be nothing special
alright. now tell me what sucess with women and success in career you have because of your height?

Everyone in this theard is retarded except for me

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL and FatJattMofo
And they say he's the proof that body does mattter. He would slay with and without it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I
alright. now tell me what sucess with women and success in career you have because of your height?
I had women but not top tier foids and people respect me and take my word seriously in a work/school environment and btw i love gymceling and i am going to roidcel soon but i agree face is everything

keep crying for our nose you fucking narrow subhuman. lol at thinking it matters whether or not his jaw grew because of roids.

also hes not squinting much at all its called goo under eye support
good under eye support*

And they say he's the proof that body does mattter. He would slay with and without it
Yeah i guess but not as much with the roided up body

6.5 would reach a solid 7/7.5 because his body is Greek God tier

if he was 3 or 4 psl he would be incel even with that body
Yeah true especially being 5'9.5" hend definately be incel if he was anything below 5.5 psl

Body halo is hard

world of warcraft
yes he was addicted to world of warcraft but then he stopped playing it cause he went to wrestle and then ended up beeing a fitness model

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo