Jelly legs on fight or flight situations

Danubecel

Danubecel

Iron
Today I was on my way to uni when suddenly two niggers (I live in a mediterranean country, they were african not american) got in the metro with a loud speaker playing some ear bleeding, drum banging nigger music. No one said anything until a few minutes later, the old local lady (around 60 years old) who was next to one of them said to him with a smile and a friendly tone "what if I want to listen to different music huh? haha" obviously suggesting that he turns it off. The niggers decide to get cocky and instead of apologizing they respond to her with low IQ excuses. Then another lady backs her up politely, however the niggers have the audacity to insist with extremely rude manners and they keep arguing. I pointed to the sign that says "use headphones" and told them the rules were cristal clear. One of them ended up turning the music off after more people were getting involved, however the other nigger kept insisting and even told his partner to turn it back again. At this point I was already feeling my blood boil and the adrenaline started rushing, I didnt know if the situation would escalate or not because these motherfuckers were being very rude and cocky so I was ready for anything, I was also standing directly behind them. At the end nothing happened and they got out on the next station.
The problem is that after the adrenaline rush I got serious jelly legs, which I know it´s a normal physiological reaction, but it pissed me off greatly nonetheless, as it felt my own body wasn´t ready to follow my mind, and it looks goofy and weak, instead of intimidating and composed. As you might have guessed by now, no, Im not used to conflictive situations. I lived most of my life in a pretty peaceful and civilized place. Also people tend to like me and Im fairly bigger than the average so I rarely find myself in violent situations. However times are changing and my country is being invaded by low IQ aggressive niggers and I must be ready to fight them off, since this (and way worse and more serious) situations are becoming the daily bread for most city dwellers.
Now I come here seeking advice. What do I must do to gain full control of my body in adrenaline-high situations? Since the adrenaline release happens mostly because of the unexpected factor in a fight or flight scenario, I can´t really reproduce it voluntarily to get used to it, so my first guess is to start practicing some combat and martial arts, as that is the closest, although controled, circumstance to the real thing. I also wonder if focusing more on the quads during workouts would help, as that is the area afected. Are there any habits or changes to the diet I should implement? Im open to any advice and hearing your experiences. Thank you

P.S. The nigger carrying the speaker looked like picrel lol

Attachments

• 1671386227951398.jpg
    1671386227951398.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 0
You alr know the answer
Get used to it

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I had a shaking lip corner when I was younger in fights, made me look scared in eye contact, it goes away if you get involved in more. Unironically get beat up more or live with it.

Today I was on my way to uni when suddenly two niggers (I live in a mediterranean country, they were african not american) got in the metro with a loud speaker playing some ear bleeding, drum banging nigger music. No one said anything until a few minutes later, the old local lady (around 60 years old) who was next to one of them said to him with a smile and a friendly tone "what if I want to listen to different music huh? haha" obviously suggesting that he turns it off. The niggers decide to get cocky and instead of apologizing they respond to her with low IQ excuses. Then another lady backs her up politely, however the niggers have the audacity to insist with extremely rude manners and they keep arguing. I pointed to the sign that says "use headphones" and told them the rules were cristal clear. One of them ended up turning the music off after more people were getting involved, however the other nigger kept insisting and even told his partner to turn it back again. At this point I was already feeling my blood boil and the adrenaline started rushing, I didnt know if the situation would escalate or not because these motherfuckers were being very rude and cocky so I was ready for anything, I was also standing directly behind them. At the end nothing happened and they got out on the next station.
The problem is that after the adrenaline rush I got serious jelly legs, which I know it´s a normal physiological reaction, but it pissed me off greatly nonetheless, as it felt my own body wasn´t ready to follow my mind, and it looks goofy and weak, instead of intimidating and composed. As you might have guessed by now, no, Im not used to conflictive situations. I lived most of my life in a pretty peaceful and civilized place. Also people tend to like me and Im fairly bigger than the average so I rarely find myself in violent situations. However times are changing and my country is being invaded by low IQ aggressive niggers and I must be ready to fight them off, since this (and way worse and more serious) situations are becoming the daily bread for most city dwellers.
Now I come here seeking advice. What do I must do to gain full control of my body in adrenaline-high situations? Since the adrenaline release happens mostly because of the unexpected factor in a fight or flight scenario, I can´t really reproduce it voluntarily to get used to it, so my first guess is to start practicing some combat and martial arts, as that is the closest, although controled, circumstance to the real thing. I also wonder if focusing more on the quads during workouts would help, as that is the area afected. Are there any habits or changes to the diet I should implement? Im open to any advice and hearing your experiences. Thank you

P.S. The nigger carrying the speaker looked like picrel lol
It’s because you have never been in a fight, you’re weak. These subhumans grow up learning how to fight. Upper class people like whites and Asians tend to never learn how to fight or be aggressive.

It’s because you have never been in a fight, you’re weak. These subhumans grow up learning how to fight. Upper class people like whites and Asians tend to never learn how to fight or be aggressive.
Yea I addressed that. So the only solution is to join some martial arts club I guess?

I had a shaking lip corner when I was younger in fights, made me look scared in eye contact, it goes away if you get involved in more. Unironically get beat up more or live with it.
I can´t force situations where I get beat up. Will training for boxing or mma get the same result?

only solution is to join some martial arts club
no, only solution is to learn how to fight martial arts club might be one route to that.

I can´t force situations where I get beat up. Will training for boxing or mma get the same result?
just put yourself around more shittier people, the more disrespect and shitty the people around you the more angry you are at the world and the less you give fucks bout yourself, look at soldiers