Jelqing guide

asdvek

asdvek

I do in the shower, this method im gonna show u no injury

First open hot water and hold it in ur dick for 2 minutes, hot water only, this warms up your dick

Then get some shampoo and lubricate your hands and cock (Dw shampoo wont do shit, js wash it well after ur done it doesnt do anything)

Then start jelqing with ok grip

Do 250-500 reps if ur dick hurts stop

• JFL
Reactions: thvg, Ascеnd, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I do in the shower, this method im gonna show u no injury

First open hot water and hold it in ur dick for 2 minutes, hot water only, this warms up your dick

Then get some shampoo and lubricate your hands and cock (Dw shampoo wont do shit, js wash it well after ur done it doesnt do anything)

Then start jelqing with ok grip

Do 250-500 reps if ur dick hurts stop
Jelqing is just cope, losing girth for length is not worth it and makes your dick look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
Jelqing is just cope, losing girth for length is not worth it and makes your dick look uncanny
It adds girth too

It legit gives bloodflow into ur dick lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Imretarded? and Lokki
It adds girth too

It legit gives bloodflow into ur dick lol
Too scared to try it while my dick might still be growing naturally:feelscry:

Also I gave my profile a makeover, what do you think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and asdvek
It enhances dick's growth, PE is better when done during growth.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Lokki

Also I gave my profile a makeover, what do you think
How old

If 21 or over kys already bhai, I'm sorry

How old

If 21 or over kys already bhai, I'm sorry
14, I turn 15 in november

I know my dick is going to grow because my dads dick is approximately 15cm when It isnt hard, obviously I havent seen my dad erect so I dont know how big his dick actually is but I know, or atleast hope, that I will grow my dick even bigger

I know my dick is going to grow because my dads dick is approximately 15cm when It isnt hard, obviously I havent seen my dad erect so I dont know how big his dick actually is but I know, or atleast hope, that I will grow my dick even bigger
Dickgrowth stops at 12

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki

Do jelqing and PE pal dont start too late dont miss this oppurtunity, let ur dick grow along with PE

• +1
Do jelqing and PE pal dont start too late dont miss this oppurtunity, let ur dick grow along with PE
Is there a real guide instead of this one, if not can you make one

And no I dont want to a personalised guide but make a actual high iq guide with little to no schizophrenia included

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Is there a real guide instead of this one, if not can you make one

And no I dont want to a personalised guide but make a actual high iq guide with little to no schizophrenia included
There are lots of guides pal i wont make a guide since its not worth it for my time

Get a bathmate or pump, zen hanger, cock rings and some clamp devices, and a heat pad. And some weights, 500 grams to 1kg.

The earlier you start, the better. I started PE at 12-13 with jelqing and angion method and stuff they were the most famous methods back then and started serious PE at 15, now im 18 with 7.6x5.6

• +1
I measured 17.5 cm and 13 cm girth. Is it possible I achieve 16 cm girth with jelqing?

• +1
I measured 17.5 cm and 13 cm girth. Is it possible I achieve 16 cm girth with jelqing?
Sure you can but there are better ways like pumping and clamping

• Woah
Reactions: zurzolo
What is that?
Pumping increases bloodflow and clamping restricts bloodflow to the dick for some time which results in girth and veins-

• +1
Pumping increases bloodflow and clamping restricts bloodflow to the dick for some time which results in girth and veins-
how to do this?

• +1
how to do this?
Get bathmate and cock ring or a clamp from amazon, u can also get zen hanger and do light weight hanging, that's for length mainly but it increases bloodflow so it'll help with girth too

• Love it
There are lots of guides pal i wont make a guide since its not worth it for my time

Get a bathmate or pump, zen hanger, cock rings and some clamp devices, and a heat pad. And some weights, 500 grams to 1kg.

The earlier you start, the better. I started PE at 12-13 with jelqing and angion method and stuff they were the most famous methods back then and started serious PE at 15, now im 18 with 7.6x5.6
"pal"

its so fucking over:feelscry:

better you dont jelq. Outdated tech, but one thing you got 100 percent correct was the application of heat to increase gains. Mirin, but dont jelq. Sea4ch up BD's manuals routine on r/gettingbigger to get gains. Mod jelqs are correct form. This might lead to nerve damage

better you dont jelq. Outdated tech, but one thing you got 100 percent correct was the application of heat to increase gains. Mirin, but dont jelq. Sea4ch up BD's manuals routine on r/gettingbigger to get gains. Mod jelqs are correct form. This might lead to nerve damage
Kys kys im throatfucking ur mom

Kys kys im throatfucking ur mom
Rope nigger. If you cant accept simple advice then you can suck my big fat curry cock faggot. Your dad left and your mom was gangbanged by 10 dalits.

my penis fell off

Gonna be hard because I take a shower once every 3-4 weeks. Can I get some growth with that amount of JELQing sessions?

• +1
Gonna be hard because I take a shower once every 3-4 weeks. Can I get some growth with that amount of JELQing sessions?
Well. No. You can do it outside the shower pal, I only said shower because it's easier to do it there with shampoo and lots of water. If you're doing it outside, use a good lubricant not shampoo, as there's not much water to wash it off, in shower there's plenty of water to wash it off so the shampoo doesn't hurt your dick, if you did that without that much water, your dick would hurt a lot. And heat your dick up. Get a heatpad or heaten up some water and put a towel in it and put the hot towel on your dick for a few minutes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddddddddddddddddd i dont even recommend jelqing, there are much better pe methods

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
why did u laugh faggot? im just tryna give u legit advice honestly fuck off cant even give advice to ppl on org yall are faggots fuck the people of this forum kys

Well. No. You can do it outside the shower pal, I only said shower because it's easier to do it there with shampoo and lots of water. If you're doing it outside, use a good lubricant not shampoo, as there's not much water to wash it off, in shower there's plenty of water to wash it off so the shampoo doesn't hurt your dick, if you did that without that much water, your dick would hurt a lot. And heat your dick up. Get a heatpad or heaten up some water and put a towel in it and put the hot towel on your dick for a few minutes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddddddddddddddddd i dont even recommend jelqing, there are much better pe methods
Honestly, I was jelqing for about 7-8 months EVERDAY when I was 18-19. I was spending like 1-2 hours a day doing some weird shit with my dick. I remember there were some weird vidoes with guys who had LEGIT 10 inches cocks who show you how to do it properly. Now at 30 years old, my dick is 5.5 inches length and 5'1 inches girth midshaft (at best average dick), no fraud. I don't know if it worked because I never did measurements (such a shame).

• JFL
Cheese grater was a GAME CHANGER when I started my gooning journey honestly.not only does it wash the cheese and very normal natrual fluids on your little buddy but it also trains it physicaly and allows for optimal growth. Almost like a sturn but caring mother for a growing adolescents.

• +1