jelqing study 1 inch penile increase

thoughs?

I think if you get results and don't follow the "treatment" you'll lose probably 70% of what you gained

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
The Cholomec tribe from Peru and some African tribes have used the direct hanging of weights on to their penises in attempts to increase penile length. This method of traction does not increase girth. Direct use of weights hanging from the penis has been shown to decrease girth and cause tissue damage.

makes sense always questioned people that gained significant girth compressed hanging and any length focused methods it never made sense to me

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and wishIwasSalludon
makes sense always questioned people that gained significant girth compressed hanging and any length focused methods it never made sense to me
ye jelqing cant increase girth if anything it would do the opposite

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
ye jelqing cant increase girth if anything it would do the opposite
many people on all pe forums reported girth increases and i could never understand why, thats why i take a critical look at most peoples TRUE GAINS if you gained girth you almost certainly just had EQ gains or measured wrong.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
many people on all pe forums reported girth increases and i could never understand why, thats why i take a critical look at most peoples TRUE GAINS if you gained girth you almost certainly just had EQ gains or measured wrong.
so sad

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23