Jenna Ortega is an angel

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Holy shit I wouldn’t even take a picture next to her cause we would look like two different species
IMG 1219

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Bojack, try2beme, Lasko123 and 7 others
abomination with status halo

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, enchanted_elixir, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
Used up whore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism, try2beme, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
She's quite ugly, but the fact that many adults drool over her on Instagram is proof that EPHEBOPHILIA IS NATURAL AND MORE COMMON THAN PEOPLE WOULD HAVE YOU THINK.
What’s that mean

She's quite ugly, but the fact that many adults drool over her on Instagram is proof that EPHEBOPHILIA IS NATURAL AND MORE COMMON THAN PEOPLE WOULD HAVE YOU THINK.
don’t know what that is but probably liking JBs i guess

FUCK Jenna Ortega! LTB with fame halo. Her male looksmatch's favorite pastime is browsing Chan, Looksmax & Reddit on Saturday evening.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23558
The Bull was right… You incels need to be destroyed… imagine thinking Jenna isn’t the prettiest girl in the whole wide world 😍🥰😊💙💗💜💗💙💖♥️

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, HeightPilledum, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
FUCK Jenna Ortega! LTB with fame halo. Her male looksmatch's favorite pastime is browsing chan, looksmax and reddit on saturday evening.
You’re beyond retarded and deserve to be beaten to death in the street

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, PseudoMaxxer and PMF1
You incels have reached new levels of delusion… sure she might not be your type but to deny her beauty is just ridiculous

You incels have reached new levels of delusion… sure she might not be your type but to deny her beauty is just ridiculous
not denying her beauty.

I just said she been fucked and cummed inside too many times, go search her boyfriends history.

She has been fucked by BJC in hollywood.

She isn’t an angel you fucking incdl

LTB tranny
The trannypill destroyed me, i cant see any celebrities as attractive anymore because their male features pop out more now that i discovered it

not denying her beauty.

I just said she been fucked and cummed inside too many times, go search her boyfriends history.

She has been fucked by BJC in hollywood.

She isn’t an angel you fucking incdl
Angelic lookz

This girls looks like her

she’s ugly and worthless

LTB tranny
The trannypill destroyed me, i cant see any celebrities as attractive anymore because their male features pop out more now that i discovered it
Male features? By thoes standards any man with lips thicker than a piece of paper without cavils jaw or eyes wider than slits is a tranny

Male features? By thoes standards any man with lips thicker than a piece of paper without cavils jaw or eyes wider than slits is a tranny
No nigga
They have male skeletons

Cavill is also a ftm tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
yea dude she is pretty as hell. I think I have been hallucinating about her for like a y ear or 2 now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and fukmylyf