Jeremy Meeks at 40 proves that if you have bones (whether artificial or real) you will NOT descend

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
Watch this interview, it's the newest Meeks interview, even while bloated his face is striking, his zygos pop out like crazy.. Insane harmony from thanks to his bones.

Jeremy Meeks Talks Karl Kani  Fashion 0 23 screenshot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, Tyler x Durden, Patriot and 1 other person
He is just like Mads Mikkelsen. If you have bones your skin sagging and other age related things that will descended you will hardly effect you. Hopefully someone finds a way to create real bones in future, until then we will relay on implants to fight the agepill

2647269 aging

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Patriot and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Patriot and 1 other person
I always noticed, people with abnormally large cheekbones age very well. Like the actor klaus mikaelson in tvd, mads mikaelson, meeks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, alurmo, Dendoni and 9 others
in what universe is this nigga bloated

He is just like Mads Mikkelsen. If you have bones your skin sagging and other age related things that will descended you will hardly effect you. Hopefully someone finds a way to create real bones in future, until then we will relay on implants to fight the agepill

View attachment 3032602
I always noticed, people with abnormally large cheekbones age very well. Like the actor klaus mikaelson in tvd, mads mikaelson, meeks
True i notice this with my parents. Mom has robust brow ridge, zygos and maxila while dad has flat maxila and zygos.

Mom has zero sagging at all. It's just wrinkles and fadding eyebrows (overplucking maybe?) that descend her while my dad (looked prettyboy in youth) has loose hyoid skin nasal labial folds.

Bone pill is the most important pill tbh. This truly determines how well you age.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and count grishnackh
in what universe is this nigga bloated
He is semi-bloated, he looks different when in movies because they probably make him starve. He looks insane when he is 10-12% bodyfat

True i notice this with my parents. Mom has robust brow ridge, zygos and maxila while dad has flat maxila and zygos.

Mom has zero sagging at all. It's just wrinkles and fadding eyebrows (overplucking maybe?) that descend her while my dad (looked prettyboy in youth) has loose hyoid skin nasal labial folds.

Bone pill is the most important pill tbh. This truly determines how well you age.
Exactly, I hope we can figure out a way to create/mold REAL BONE in the future for cosmetic purposes. For now all we can do is cope with implants which are still pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
He is semi-bloated, he looks different when in movies because they probably make him starve. He looks insane when he is 10-12% bodyfat

Exactly, I hope we can figure out a way to create/mold REAL BONE in the future for cosmetic purposes. For now all we can do is cope with implants which are still pretty good
i dont necessarily think hes bloated i think he's just aging lol anyways he looks amazing for his age

I know how to increase bone mass bro. I wrote a paper on osteoclasts like a month ago.

maybe cause face starts sagging from the zygos but large zygos blocks it?? Could be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, alurmo, Dendoni and 8 others
maybe cause face starts sagging from the zygos but large zygos blocks it?? Could be
I think it's mostly maxila and its from the shape. Flat maxilas have a slope towards inside the face so when collagen goes, there is nothing to prevent nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Whenever I see Meeks I remember this was his wife for 10 years

For the love of God, somebody MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
He getting height mogged by the foid :ogre:

Whenever I see Meeks I remember this was his wife for 10 years

View attachment 3032636

For the love of God, somebody MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Long midface foids ideal. Stop coping, incel.

from thanks to his bones.
Yes. Thanks to his face, his face is good looking. Every morning I'd give thanks to my face if it looked like his, and then I'd go fuck somebodies wife and enjoy a halo effect that makes everything you say seem profound and wise. I'd tell bluepill men that they just have to eat acorns every morning, it's the secret to success. "Just eat acorns, bro :soy:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back