Jeremy Meeks Audition Tapes

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
He's actually not bad during the 2nd audition
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, spark, alurmo and 1 other person
He has bones everywhere, jaw mass bones, zygos, orbital bones, chin, ramus. I wish i had his bone structure. His eyes are compact.

He has bones everywhere, jaw mass bones, zygos, orbital bones, chin, ramus. I wish i had his bone structure. His eyes are compact.
he even has near perfect asymmetry as well. I have no idea how someone can have all that harmony at once

was that last part a reinactment of his crimes of sumt
it's from a movie where he plays the character named "Chad" (not even joking) and he cucks the another guy by fucking his wife. You cannot make this shit up. God is playing a cruel joke :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Chadeep and alurmo
he even has near perfect asymmetry as well. I have no idea how someone can have all that harmony at once
assymettry doesnt matter that much but crazy thing is how are his eyes that compact, his eyes are so small, his bones are so well developed, he has lots of bone mass on the jaw. it's honestly so crazy hes top 3 psl gods, dude looks better without hair than he does with hair. his nose is feminine so adds to that masculinity & feminine thing. his parents were heroin addicts who were poor and bad parents, he was poor and was in gangs and shit to make a living, he got lucky and made money with his looks.

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
WTF LOOK AT 7:50-8:30

WHAT SORT OF MOVIE IS THIS