Jeremy Meeks Color Halo

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
He has a pretty good shape, but his light blue coloring combined with his skin tone is a huge part of the appeal:

313DC58A 9202 45F3 9C04 E7ECAD9F27E3

220DA1EA F27F 4D99 B08A 5F923351A65A

Color does matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SadnessWYJ, kebabcoper and 11 others
84 843221 drops clipart printable water drink water clip art

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Insecure03, Deleted member 6113 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Insecure03 and 17 others
His eye area & eye color + coloring is golden ngl.

• +1
Reactions: doll
Looks more godly with green coloring:

B961C840 CE71 4C5D 80F7 5A5D1A30357E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, owlofathena and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bitch
>post a public thread
>speak when you’re spoken to

mirin iq
If you respond to a thread with “W a T e R”, I disregard what you say. So, for you, you will speak when I say you can. Do you understand you sack of shit?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadlitecel, PYT and 2 others
Posts1,670 Reputation1,018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, Copeful and 2 others
OP is another dogshit low IQ poster.
Yet you always respond to them. Do you admire me? Do you wish you could be the center of attention like me?

Yet you always respond to them. Do you admire me? Do you wish you could be the center of attention like me?
Why would i admire a dogshit low iq retarded poster?????
And i'd just like to remind you how shit your posts are sweaty :) xoxo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, JizzFarmer, PYT and 2 others
313dc58a-9202-45f3-9c04-e7ecad9f27e3-jpeg.566855

Z

H A I R

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr and Deleted member 6873
Why would i admire a dogshit low iq retarded poster?????
And i'd just like to remind you how shit your posts are sweaty :) xoxo

You’re obsessed with me. It’s weird because I’ve had this effect on multiple users.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Indeed, he has top tier coloring.

Substantive response.

I never hated any user here but you're so cocky and retarded that i want to slit your throat with my sharp dick and skull-fuck your gay monkey brain

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Insecure03, SadnessWYJ, Schizoidcel and 7 others
I never hated any user here but you're so cocky and retarded that i want to slit your throat with my sharp dick and skull-fuck your gay monkey brain
That’s a very odd thing to say.

outside of this it's like basically color theory. high contrast = striking, aesthetically pleasing or uncanny depending on how high contrast is

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
outside of this it's like basically color theory. high contrast = striking, aesthetically pleasing or uncanny depending on how high contrast is
Agreed. I think that’s why De Poot looks good with brown eyes. His skin tone is very light so brown actually contrasts very well with it.

• +1
Agreed. I think that’s why De Poot looks good with brown eyes. His skin tone is very light so brown actually contrasts very well with it.
i still think he lacks appeal though, he is GL on paper but does not appeal to normies because of his pale skin and non NT hairstyle. needs to tanmaxx and lighten hair with a different hairstyle. de poot has school shooter pheno tbh ngl

• +1
i still think he lacks appeal though, he is GL on paper but does not appeal to normies because of his pale skin and non NT hairstyle. needs to tanmaxx and lighten hair with a different hairstyle. de poot has school shooter pheno tbh ngl
He doesn’t have mass appeal like other male models but he definitely pulls more than the average guy.

De poot has green eyes.

Look

Attachments

• 20200804_220940.jpg
    20200804_220940.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 52
That, if anything, proves what I said. He still has sex appeal. Read the comments on his Instagram.
It's fucking dry. Zero girl complimented his looks, fucking zero!
When other models have tons and tons of girls telling them how hot they are. You're new here and you don't know shit about sexual attraction. He looks gay and weird and women don't like him.
Plus, he's really gay and posts IG stories with his boyfriend JFL

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It's fucking dry. Zero girl complimented his looks, fucking zero!
When other models have tons and tons of girls telling them how hot they are. You're new here and you don't know shit about sexual attraction. He looks gay and weird and women don't like him.
Plus, he's really gay and posts IG stories with his boyfriend JFL
You must not have read very carefully. There are lots of comments about how good looking he is. And, if he has a boyfriend, he obviously has sex appeal. Don’t be an idiot.