Jeremy Meeks is actually one of the best arguments for PSL (the rating system vs RL)

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Contrary to the thought of "gay aliens don't attract women, every single feature being practically ideal is not what attracts women" Jeremy Meeks teaches us the exact opposite. When his mugshot went viral women started going insane about how attractive he is. In his own words, he got 200-300 letters overnight, every night. they sent him thousands and thousands of dollars. that obviously doesn't just happen to any good looking person. now let's look at his face.
690378283 mugshot san joaquin county stockton

So what do we see? High, wide, big ass cheekbones; a strong, low browridge; narrow, well supported eyes with pct; a nose which is definitely above average for someone with partially black genes; big, well shaped lips; a big, strong, square jaw; and a big, square chin if we don't look at his side profile.

so what this tells me is that the problem which psl icons like barrett or de poot apparently have does NOT stem from the fact that virtually all their features are fantastic. things like "you need some averageness in order to be attractive" are simply not true and often solely used to cope.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Boxingfan, AscendingHero and 4 others
400 weeks 1 meeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, higherbeing and 7 others
could you stop letting my threads die prematurely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, TheMewingBBC and Vidyacoper
what do you propose then, harmony? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His nose is so fun to look at

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Ocelot and Danish_Retard
"Average" is just another vague term thrown around here. There's people who call a guy like Chico average...
D63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959

Sometimes I wonder if people go outside. The average dude does not look like Chico. Pietro Boselli is not average.

A guy like this would be considered average here
Alex Beattie 1

Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
But what is it than?
I think it might be a thing that some PSL gods are unreachable for women and even they know it, so they cope with calling them ugly (out of all the girls that I have shown Barrett only the good looking ones call him gl)
And with Meeks we have a guy who went to jail, so girls figure he's actually something they can realistically get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Vidyacoper
But what is it than?
I think it might be a thing that some PSL gods are unreachable for women and even they know it, so they cope with calling them ugly (out of all the girls that I have shown Barrett only the good looking ones call him gl)
And with Meeks we have a guy who went to jail, so girls figure he's actually something they can realistically get
this

• Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand
But what is it than?
but why does him having gone to jail make him seem more reachable to women?

"200-300 letters overnight, every night "

That's fucking insane... in the USA or whole world?

Because he's not perfect, he's made mistakes, he's had a 'normal' life before
well maybe, but i don't know if that really has such a big effect on attractiveness. do you think barrett looking a bit bloated has a big influence?
"200-300 letters overnight, every night "

That's fucking insane... in the USA or whole world?
whole world i'm pretty sure. he mentioned one time getting 2000 dollars from someone from japan

• +1
well maybe, but i don't know if that really has such a big effect on attractiveness. do you think barrett looking a bit bloated has a big influence?
Yeah I'm pretty sure Barrett's bloat has an influence, and also the fact he hangs out with people like Paris Hilton makes him look arrogant (people have told me they don't like him because of the people he hangs out with)

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Yeah I'm pretty sure Barrett's bloat has an influence, and also the fact he hangs out with people like Paris Hilton makes him look arrogant (people have told me they don't like him because of the people he hangs out with)
i think the bloat is quite a big influence now that i think about it, i mean he'd look way better if he was at a lower bf% making his face less round and his bones more visible. but also, even now girls would probably go just as crazy if they saw barrett in public as they would if they saw meeks tbh

• +1
i think the bloat is quite a big influence now that i think about it, i mean he'd look way better if he was at a lower bf% making his face less round and his bones more visible. but also, even now girls would probably go just as crazy if they saw barrett in public as they would if they saw meeks tbh

I think girls are going even more crazy for him IRL...
There was that 'a day in the life of' interview, I fucking wish I remembered where, basically Barrett was walking through town with his interviewer and every single girl turned heads and within 5 blocks he was asked 3 times if he thought about becoming a model

• Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I think girls are going even more crazy for him IRL...
There was that 'a day in the life of' interview, I fucking wish I remembered where, basically Barrett was walking through town with his interviewer and every single girl turned heads and within 5 blocks he was asked 3 times if he thought about becoming a model
that sounds interesting, was it on youtube?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back