Meeks is now gymmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Esteban1997, Mewton and 3 others
Idc he’s old and gymcoping

• +1
Reactions: watah, Sean o' Tist, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Idc he’s old and gymcoping
we'll all get old...soon some random child from the future is gonna call you ancient...it's sad tbh. Gen z where kids just yesterday now most of us are like 17-23

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, thebuffdon690, curryascenderr and 1 other person
"gym will make you ugly" mfers when they see they're pfp in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy, YungTrappa, klip11 and 1 other person
indeed...I don't want to be an adult...but I'm doomed in few months time. Just imagine, 2050 ur in ur 40's and some weirdo thinks 2000's kids are old, well get the same treatment as zoomers for boomers. We will be the next boomers, people from the future will see us as oldcels but on the bright side this site will probably be closed by google or whatever, or relocated...point is where all gonna get old so leave jeremy meeks, he had his run, no need to mock him like we wont get old

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker and PARISIEN
Impossible with that frame.

indeed...I don't want to be an adult...but I'm doomed in few months time. Just imagine, 2050 ur in ur 40's and some weirdo thinks 2000's kids are old, well get the same treatment as zoomers for boomers. We will be the next boomers, people from the future will see us as oldcels but on the bright side this site will probably be closed by google or whatever, or relocated
You Just discovered boiled water

indeed...I don't want to be an adult...but I'm doomed in few months time. Just imagine, 2050 ur in ur 40's and some weirdo thinks 2000's kids are old, well get the same treatment as zoomers for boomers. We will be the next boomers, people from the future will see us as oldcels but on the bright side this site will probably be closed by google or whatever, or relocated
Im 32 and would marry a gilf to live the rich af life

proof that bodybuilding is cope but not working out

You Just discovered boiled water
I'm aware it's a water statement but it's true...just think man, u where 12 just yesterday now your whatever age. Time flew and isn't stopping soon u'll be mid 20's then clocking 30's, u turn ur head left ur 35 with kids, u turn ur head right ur in ur 40's ur slowly turn ur head again and ur some middle aged man with kids in their teen yrs....it comes and goes. Like there where forums like these in the early 2000's, back then we where toddlers/kids and the users where teens, now it's our turn, while they are where ever life took them, then we'll be adults away with life and the next gen will be rotting here... just think of the famous users here moving on with life and there whatever reputation dying on some forgotten forum or closed forum cus we old now, some of us might even die or who knows...we'll never know

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I'm aware it's a water statement but it's true...just think man, u where 12 just yesterday now your whatever age. Time flew and isn't stopping soon u'll be mid 20's then clocking 30's, u turn ur head left ur 35 with kids, u turn ur head right ur in ur 40's ur slowly turn ur head again and ur some middle aged man with kids in their teen yrs....it comes and goes. Like there where forums like these in the early 2000's, back then we where toddlers/kids and the users where teens, now it's our turn, while they are where ever life took them, then we'll be adults away with life and the next gen will be rotting here... just think of the famous users here moving on with life and there whatever reputation dying on some forgotten forum or closed forum cus we old now, some of us might even die or who knows...we'll never know
Yeah i mean it's so obvious that i don't see how It should affect you. Just enjoy the Moment

Yeah i mean it's so obvious that i don't see how It should affect you. Just enjoy the Moment
rotting here isn't luxury... it's an addiction for me....but ur right. enjoy ur day

we'll all get old...soon some random child from the future is gonna call you ancient...it's sad tbh. Gen z where kids just yesterday now most of us are like 17-23
im 25 and i get called unc by children constantly
I would fuck their whore teenybopper sisters

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
never get up

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and TheLookInYourEyes
Ngl frame is not his strong point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself
im 25 and i get called unc by children constantly
I would fuck their whore teenybopper sisters
I just ate dinner...it's 6:04pm for me, Ur not gross looking and u need to find love before 30...seriously, ur days are numbered

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton and TheLookInYourEyes
I just ate dinner...it's 6:04pm for me, Ur not gross looking and u need to find love before 30...seriously, ur days are numbered
i am gross u aint seen me

i am gross u aint seen me
I'm looking at u right now...ur sticking ur tongue out and asking if ur gross looking...which ur not, even irl ur not gross looking u just need to find someone and develop social skills

• Woah
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I'm looking at u right now...ur sticking ur tongue out and asking if ur gross looking...which ur not, even irl ur not gross looking u just need to find someone and develop social skills
well i can t ry
idk
i need a lot of work

well i can t ry
idk
i need a lot of work
Okay...jokes aside...here's my take, find love....find it...it's not online...it's irl. This forum always say love is dead, blah, blah...trust me....I've found it...though I lost it cus my girl moved back to saudi arabia, but my point. Ur mind is a demon...it's literally holding u back form doing anything fun in life....literally being chained by ur mind is worse than being chained in some high security dungeon with like 30 motion sensors in each cell. Ur mind binds u from everything, then is the same mind to complain bout ur circumstances. Just DO IT...JUST DO IT...just go and find love, JUST improve ur looks, just improve ur physique...JUST DO IT....at 25 (no offence) but I pray I don't end like u, I pray I make use of my 20's. seriously....do something.... DO SOMETHING
Just do

• +1
well i can t ry
idk
i need a lot of work
Unless u just playing 4-d troll chess and already got things going for u...bye now...gonna watch some yt, study abit then sleep early got IGCSE exams in 5 days

• +1

@TheLookInYourEyes good night and all the best for u​

Screenshot 2024 09 25 at 82659PM

which one of you faggots commented this

• JFL
Reactions: klip11