Jeremy Meeks son already 5'10' at 13 years old. Mogging his classmates

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
He just graduated high school lmao. Look at him mogging kids who are a year older than him. His full facial development hasn't even happened yet but under all that fat he most likely has the same bone structure as his father. :lul:

446625537 3818329965068960 1763664277163116664 n

447022956 1173444087331151 8301612072509254736 n

446976226 414343364765718 8637914731668868198 n

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Aero, try2beme and 26 others
its brutal that white brah are watching kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, WatermelonLover, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 8 others
Bro gonna get a modelling contract as soon as HS finished and make a million per year

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, zharupodrugu, try2beme and 21 others
Meeks looks way better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, theonewhocantascend, mogre and 13 others
he kept grinding, kept hustling, shot for his dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, pig_face, deadstock and 24 others
brutal nasolabial folds.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, zharupodrugu, try2beme and 13 others
Depressing, but I was 6 feet at 14 ended up 6'3 in the end. We'll see

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, deepfuckingvalue, Jova and 3 others
He wont be that tall, like 6'4 maxxxxxxx

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, WatermelonLover, Never Get Up and 1 other person
He just graduated high school lmao. Look at him mogging kids who are a year older than him. His full facial development hasn't even happened yet but under all that fat he most likely has the same bone structure as his father. :lul:

View attachment 2995810

View attachment 2995806

View attachment 2995811
Holy shit he looks like a pre chad, also he is probably well known because his dad is a famous criminal

I wish I was him, ova for kids whose dads arent chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 3 others
Watch this video my niggas. He is bigger than 90% of the kids in his class.
LOOK AT THE WAY THE ADULT WOMEN STARE AT HIM :lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is fucking brutal

Video:

Mpv muDrerqu40

Mpv qvHfa9ZZK7

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, pig_face, micropp and 13 others
where did that height come from? tbh he doesnt look nearly as striking and exotic as meeks, high htn max ngl, i see a bunch of zoomers who look just like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WatermelonLover, nword49 and 3 others
or you just grew early jfl
That's most likely but quarantine and some antidepressants destroyed my hormones completely. Partly I always wonder what if I didn't take them and led a healthy life, would I be 6'5+?

• Hmm...
Reactions: guilty
That's most likely but quarantine and some antidepressants destroyed my hormones completely. Partly I always wonder what if I didn't take them and led a healthy life, would I be 6'5+?
bruhhh wtf same, my growth plates seemed to of closed around the time i was wrongly prescribed antidepressants. i might’ve become taller as well

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
Watch this video my niggas. He is bigger than 90% of the kids in his class.
LOOK AT THE WAY THE ADULT WOMEN STARE AT HIM :lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is fucking brutal

Video:

View attachment 2995829

View attachment 2995828
This kid is already more physically produced than many men in the West. If this keeps up, he's going to be mogging his dad.

Crazy mog @ the Asian kid and the other Hispanic kid. Imagine in 2031, he will be posted constantly on this forum or the next installment of PSL, and he will have a track-record of already mogging at 13!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Melly, 14vic and 1 other person
where did that height come from? tbh he doesnt look nearly as striking as meeks, high htn max ngl, i see a bunch of zoomers who look just like him
Give it time, he has similar facial bones to meeks. Meeks had similar fat on his face when he was younger as well. Meeks Jr. has a different nose that Meeks though. I wonder if it will effect his harmony. This kid is only 13 so time will tell

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, k99, murdah and 2 others
Black brah hits puberty at 7 years old and end growing at 13. White brah hits puberty at 14 and grows till 25. I feel bad for him, he will miss out the validation he gets now when he is an adult

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Give it time, he has similar facial bones to meeks. Meeks had similar fat on his face when he was younger as well. Meeks Jr. has a different nose that Meeks though. I wonder if it will effect his harmony. This kid is only 13 so time will tell
thats cope. puberty doesnt change your face at all. you just lose facial fat and have your bones relatively multiply in size. shape is always the same

thats cope. puberty doesnt change your face at all. you just lose facial fat and have your bones relatively multiply in size. shape is always the same
People tend to get more downgrown in puberty

Fuark what a gl mutt, he must slay all the white jbs

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and murdah
Black brah hits puberty at 7 years old and end growing at 13. White brah hits puberty at 14 and grows till 25. I feel bad for him, he will miss out the validation he gets now when he is an adult
No need to be disingenuous in order feel better about your cope, Meeks and Meeks Jr are their own race, they are atypical. I doubt he would stop growing now. Just like Meeks Sr. he will lean out and mog

Ezgif 2 7a7763fadf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, murdah and Debetro
Like I said give it time. His bones seem to be there already but I could be wrong, only time will tell brah

No need to be disingenuous in order feel better about your cope, Meeks and Meeks Jr are their own race, they are atypical. I doubt he would stop growing now. Just like Meeks Sr. he will lean out and mog

View attachment 2995853
Their look is not rare, it's commonly found in Kazhakstan

Joined Yesterday at 2:10 AM and already vip

• JFL
Reactions: count grishnackh
@murdah did you have the urge to suck on some big milkers as well? Sv3rige says it's benefitial even for adults.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Wait what, He graduated highschool at 13?
Yeah, he was born in 2011. Meeks talks about how he took him to international schools and how he wanted him to start school early.
He probably will have a modelling job out of high school like @<6PSLcel said :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and <6PSLcel
On par with sodomy :sick:
My man, nature made us attracted to big honkers for some reason. What reason would it be? We are made to want to be breastfed during all our lives, from what would the fascination derive from if not?

4249852580.jpg

brutal, he got all the nigger genetics in him. So over.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
white girls magnet

• +1
Reactions: mogre
I just got heightmogged by a 13 year old im fkim done

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
So many copers in this thread

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta