Jeremy Meeks with brown eyes

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
1567048790312.jpg

1567048987321.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
minus 1/4 psl with brown eyes

brown eyes are usually darker lol, those are bronze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Nosecel9000 and Mansnob
Man that mug shot pic is godly

• +1
Reactions: Boo
i dont like his nose

9V6A0272_flat.jpeg

He'd get mogged on the street easily by someone with hair and a bigger frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1464, Mansnob and 1 other person
Goes down .25
Give him shitskin dark brown eyes aand he'll go down a whole point ded srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Nosecel9000, middayshowers and 2 others
Goes down .25
Give him shitskin dark brown eyes aand he'll go down a whole point ded srs.
Only 1 point? I dont think he would be famous with brown eyes

Would have still been famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
still chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204 and Deleted member 2227
Fuark still a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Still a slayer jfl

i had blonde hair and grey eyes when i was 1-4 years old. if i stayed the same it would give me + 1 psl.

still looks good obviously...

still has a compact midface
amazing ratios ( ipd, mouth width, facial thirds)
still amazing eye shape and great supraorbital ridge
etc etc
9V6A0272_flat.jpeg

He'd get mogged on the street easily by someone with hair and a bigger frame
just lol @ this cope
he literally became a famous model and married a billionaire daughter with essentially infinite options.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and middayshowers
tbh, about Meeks: the appearance is boring, nothing special, very masculine and with a horrible look, the brown eyes lowers his psl to 4.5 / 10, but he doesn't get much improved anyway; meeks are one of the most overrated, it is not acceptable that he is just so well liked when it comes to beauty, because he is not even handsome as they speak, pure exaggeration and saturation; his looks are not refined, noble, stylish and with a touch of Greek beauty, his look is picturesque and laughable, not in the platitudes of a supreme aesthetic parameter: Yes, he has harmony, that's good, but that's not redeems the fact that it is simply overrated and held in high regard without sufficient reason; so looking at the comparisons, whatever

tbh, about Meeks: the appearance is boring, nothing special, very masculine and with a horrible look, the brown eyes lowers his psl to 4.5 / 10, but he doesn't get much improved anyway; meeks are one of the most overrated, it is not acceptable that he is just so well liked when it comes to beauty, because he is not even handsome as they speak, pure exaggeration and saturation; his looks are not refined, noble, stylish and with a touch of Greek beauty, his look is picturesque and laughable, not in the platitudes of a supreme aesthetic parameter: Yes, he has harmony, that's good, but that's not redeems the fact that it is simply overrated and held in high regard without sufficient reason; so looking at the comparisons, whatever
You should work on your english grammar and no way he is a 4.5

Cheekbpne theory confirmed

Looks better before

still looks pretty good. b ecause light brown eyes.
If made the eyes dark brown or black. He would never gotten picked up from the mogg shot and still gangster around or in prison.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15781