"@jessestiktokaccount2" is proof that being legit retarded but good looking saves you

Zures

Zures

Bronze

this is way too funny lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
i dont understand how does it save him? He is constantly mocked by everyone and pulls no hoes

i dont understand how does it save him? He is constantly mocked by everyone and pulls no hoes
look at his tiktok's comments, even with him showing all of his retardness girls still comment "omg how are u so perfect" and shit like that

Arvid after waking up in the morning and seeing his ugly ass temples

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
u are retarded if you cant see he's a larper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
look at his tiktok's comments, even with him showing all of his retardness girls still comment "omg how are u so perfect" and shit like that
This.

I'm aspie af and use to think this was the reason I wasn't getting any during my teenage and high school years, and that it was also the reason I didn't really have any true friends. But later I realized that I'm merely not very good looking which on top of being scrawny (albeit tall) made me an obvious target for bullying. My aspieness had nothing to do with it or at worst merely made my looks failo worse.

Also consider what OP just said: "LMAO THAT WAS FUNNY AF:feelsgood:"

But why was it funny? This is 100% halo effect in action. If the guy had been ugly but still acted the same, nobody would've been amused by it and they'd merely thought it pathetic and obnoxious.

Aspie as chad: Funny/amusing
Aspie as incel: Sub-human

Personality literally doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 1332
He has jaw but still ugly imo

Shit tier skin
Red hair

Autism over 9000

Decent thread OP but it's water.

Personality has never mattered in any capacity for initial attraction and anyone who thinks it does is huffing copium and watching disney movies rn.

The difference between a friend and a boyfriend has ALWAYS been looks, and that's all you really need to know about the importance of "personality".

Even then - everyone assigns a personality to you based on your looks completely regardless of your behavior. Everyone here should know that because they're guilty of it also.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Zures
u are retarded if you cant see he's a larper
Its not larping its humour but try explaining that to 2000 aspie curries who have never seen a smile in their life

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and rand anon
Even then - everyone assigns a personality to you based on your looks completely regardless of your behavior.
But here's the thing: There's strong evidence that humans do this because appearance DOES actually correlate with personality.

Race, facial features, muscularity, height, eye shape...these are all biological features that are known to correlate with things that DO impact your behavior.

Scrawny with soy-face: High estrogen and low-T
Muscular with hunter eyes: Masculine and high-t

Looks can't be entirely separated from personality.

Now, does this mean that looks tell you everything about a person? No. But looks do correlate with personality much more than even most blackpillers are willing to admit.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 1332
But here's the thing: There's strong evidence that humans do this because appearance DOES actually correlate with personality.

Race, facial features, muscularity, height, eye shape...these are all biological features that are known to correlate with things that DO impact your behavior.

Scrawny with soy-face: High estrogen and low-T
Muscular with hunter eyes: Masculine and high-t

Looks can't be entirely separated from personality.

Now, does this mean that looks tell you everything about a person? No. But looks do correlate with personality much more than even most blackpillers are willing to admit.
I couldn't agree more

• +1
Reactions: rand anon