Jestering Normies Will never fail to entertain me

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Normies are so oblivious and nonsentient when trying to appeal to women, its like they cant hear themselves speak and realize they come off as so desperate and corny. They think time spent correlates with how much she likes them when they don't realize its over within the first few seconds

Ill be sitting in class on my phone and overhear this one LTN band kid jestering this HTB shy girl. He texts her on Discord every single day and listens to her problems meanwhile this thugmaxxed literal scammer says random halfway funny shit in class and she smiles and laughs more than anything this jester has ever said to her in his life

I remember him telling me that she's shy and innocent and when I mentioned she was laughing at the guys jokes he went
"she thinks he's a fucking dumbass honestly"

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
jeff goldblum chuckle GIF
Speed Try Not To Laugh GIF by Strapped Entertainment

fucking oblivious, she started dating him a few weeks later and he STILL TEXTS HER ON DISCORD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Gargantuan, nathan and 3 others
It’s just hopium, human condition really. The jester fell in love with her looks and became enamoured. But due to his piss poor diet and ancestors crap mate selection he was doomed to be a friend and clown. Kept around till she’s ready to “settle down.”

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and 0S4MA
It’s just hopium, human condition really. The jester fell in love with her looks and became enamoured. But due to his piss poor diet and ancestors crap mate selection he was doomed to be a friend and clown. Kept around till she’s ready to “settle down.”
normies hope and cope till they marry a roastie by 30 and tell the next generation to "be nice and it'll all work out"

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and ShowerMaxxing
normies hope and cope till they marry a roastie by 30 and tell the next generation to "be nice and it'll all work out"
Ye cus they’re blinded by their own “success.” And since they’ve always loved that girl, no matter what she does with any other guy she’s still an angel

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and 0S4MA
I used to go to HS with this Asian LTN manlet who also had an acne-ridden face.

He was extremely extroverted and talkative but with his stats, he was always doomed to be a jester.
This guy always tried to tease/flirt with girls in school, and they all rejected his advances. Some would even laugh behind his back as soon as he wasn't around anymore.
Shit was absolutely brutal, 0 self-awareness.

The dude's still like this probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick and 0S4MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back