Jesus believers only (osas)

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
Because Jesus destroyed the power of death and appeased the wrath of God for all time, satan’s spiritual hold was destroyed at the cross.

satan and his fallen angels were able to receive worship as false gods throughout history, because man was fooled into a cursed world by death.

Because death rules our lives, it is what we fear most and center every action around.

When in reality, that focus should be placed on God alone.

With the cross, all of this changed, and man turned to God and gained eternal life.

The war in heaven described in Revelation 12 is not something that happened before time, or something that’s going to happen at the end of time, but rather what happened at the cross.

satan lost his ability to accuse, and lost his spiritual power over death.

This is what it means that satan is bound for the millenium.

It’s not that his activity has ceased, but rather that his fate has been sealed.

God has sent the Gospel out into the world to save the elect, and satan cannot frustrate this plan, and when the millennium ends and Christ returns, satan will be destroyed along with his fallen angels in hell.

Thats why satan now try to lie to most christian by saying u guys need good works for salvation .

Its believe by faith and u are saved

Source:
John 3:1-3, “There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.”

Isaiah 45:22, “Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

:chad:

Attachments

• 18B601F0-6003-4D35-9410-332C3CA37DF2.jpeg
    18B601F0-6003-4D35-9410-332C3CA37DF2.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0