Jesus christ dont drink minox

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
It is so fucking easy to overdose it my heart is literally about to fucking explode as i type this by Gods will ill survive though.

I took 1ml btw today jfl man im just gonna get pills also probably doesnt help with the caffeine ive been taking + exogenous testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, menas, PsychoH and 6 others
why the fuck would you drink minox retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TB1997, geenger, billymidnight and 5 others
nigga is exaggeratinf 😂😂😂😂
NIGGA IS CRYING OVER "1ML MINOXIDIL"

Someone tell unc "thats its not that deep"

Nahhhnahhnahh GET OUT

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, betrayed by 5‘8 and UrGirlsMcm
Im gonna drink it and ascend bhai keep coping
IMG 20240810 214915

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and UrGirlsMcm
I used to drink .5 nightly it was fine

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales and UrGirlsMcm
I used to drink .5 nightly it was fine
this is my 3rd week on it i was doing fine until 2 days ago idk what happened i think it might have been because my cortisol was spiked + drinking 2 monster cans a day this week
Im gonna drink it and ascend bhai keep coping
View attachment 3087142
I wont stop either tbh

Nahhhnahhnahh GET OUT

Nigga shutup :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Someone tell unc "thats its not that deep"

Nahhhnahhnahh GET OUT

i always thought caseoh screamed get out :feelsuhh:

Nvm mods delete thread I feel completely fine now :lul:

Holy fuck ur retarded, 1ml minox is like 100mg of minoxidil sulfate. just get 2mg of minoxidil and it should work.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Bigmoneyballer, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
1 ml wtf man

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Why the fuck would you drink 1ml? When I was drinking topical I did 0.05ml once a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, callisto, kingpiin and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, billymidnight and kingpiin
It is so fucking easy to overdose it my heart is literally about to fucking explode as i type this by Gods will ill survive though.

I took 1ml btw today jfl man im just gonna get pills also probably doesnt help with the caffeine ive been taking + exogenous testosterone
i put 2 drops of rogaine minox on a spoon and lick it
2 drops at night and 2 drops in the morning
no side effects so far

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Holy shit you fucking retards need to pay attention in maths and chemistry class. 1mL of 5% solution is 20x the recommended oral dose. At this point it's natural selection.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Messar, widdi and 1 other person
Why the fuck would you drink 1ml? When I was drinking topical I did 0.05ml once a day.
do you recommend drinking topical? Did you experience shedding while on it? And how did you measure

do you recommend drinking topical? Did you experience shedding while on it? And how did you measure
Drinking has grown every hair follicle on my body (legs, arms, eyelashes, eyebrows, etc.) I only recommend if you want fast results because I started to develop pulmonary edema (I know this because I started coughing up red phlegm so I stopped drinking and it went away). I experienced no shedding. Measured by doing one drop from the Kirkland dropper for about 1 month 1 time a day. Now I just apply topically to my eyebrows and hairline and I’m still experiencing growth, just not in my arms or legs.

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
Drinking has grown every hair follicle on my body (legs, arms, eyelashes, eyebrows, etc.) I only recommend if you want fast results because I started to develop pulmonary edema (I know this because I started coughing up red phlegm so I stopped drinking and it went away). I experienced no shedding. Measured by doing one drop from the Kirkland dropper for about 1 month 1 time a day. Now I just apply topically to my eyebrows and hairline and I’m still experiencing growth, just not in my arms or legs.
So you did it for 1 month drinking it and experienced no shedding? Did you have noticeable hair growth by then? If not when did you notice hair growth cus I really mainly wanna use minox for eyebrows and eyelashes because my hair itself is very thick but my eyelashes n eyebrows not so much

Spray it to you mouth 3/4 times

Or if you like you heart, eat the tablets

1ML??? ARE YOU RETARDED? FOR A DOSE YOU NEED 1-2 DROPS JFL AT 20 YOU RETARD

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
So you did it for 1 month drinking it and experienced no shedding? Did you have noticeable hair growth by then? If not when did you notice hair growth cus I really mainly wanna use minox for eyebrows and eyelashes because my hair itself is very thick but my eyelashes n eyebrows not so much
Yes 1 month no shedding. I had little hair growth on eyelashes and noticed it on the 2nd-3rd week. You can just apply topically on eyebrows and it will also increase eyelash growth, just takes longer compared to drinking.

• +1
Yes 1 month no shedding. I had little hair growth on eyelashes and noticed it on the 2nd-3rd week. You can just apply topically on eyebrows and it will also increase eyelash growth, just takes longer compared to drinking.
I think I’ll just drink it because doesn’t applying it actually cause shedding like for sure? Also does age matter when using minox or no

I think I’ll just drink it because doesn’t applying it actually cause shedding like for sure? Also does age matter when using minox or no
Depends on the person, when i apply it on eyebrows i experience a slight shed the first day of applying it (couple eyebrow hairs fall out.) On hairline i don’t experience shed. Sources say at least 18 years of age to use minoxidil.

• +1
Depends on the person, when i apply it on eyebrows i experience a slight shed the first day of applying it (couple eyebrow hairs fall out.) On hairline i don’t experience shed. Sources say at least 18 years of age to use minoxidil.
I’m 16, do you think it’s okay if I use? Also do you think maybe I could just use like 1 drop everyday as a measurement or is that like too broad of a measurement?

I’m 16, do you think it’s okay if I use? Also do you think maybe I could just use like 1 drop everyday as a measurement or is that like too broad of a measurement?
Just apply topically everyday, you’ll see results soon. I’m already seeing new hair follicles form under my eyebrows from topical use (started 1 week ago). Drinking is faster/more potent but the sides are not worth it if you get unlucky like me. (If you do decide to drink then yes do 1 drop. Some people up it to 2 drops, 1 at day and 1 at night. You have to see how your body responds first to 1 drop.)

• +1
Just apply topically everyday, you’ll see results soon. I’m already seeing new hair follicles form under my eyebrows from topical use (started 1 week ago). Drinking is faster/more potent but the sides are not worth it if you get unlucky like me. (If you do decide to drink then yes do 1 drop. Some people up it to 2 drops, 1 at day and 1 at night. You have to see how your body responds first to 1 drop.)
I’m just worried about the fact that you said after hopping off there was no shedding, but many say that once you hop off you lose all the growth you gained, but it sounds like there isn’t really that problem with ingesting it. I’ll probably js start with 1 drop a day, and do you happen to know what to look out for in terms of like side effects or something? Other then coughing up red phlegm

I’m just worried about the fact that you said after hopping off there was no shedding, but many say that once you hop off you lose all the growth you gained, but it sounds like there isn’t really that problem with ingesting it. I’ll probably js start with 1 drop a day, and do you happen to know what to look out for in terms of like side effects or something? Other then coughing up red phlegm
Last year when i use topical on my hairline only i got new hair there but stopped using it and lost the new growth. Drinking it i got extra hair growth on arms and legs and eyelashes and they’re still there. Didn’t really get any new growth on hairline from drinking compared to topical use. Also there are a lot of sides to minoxidil (mainly oral use since it goes systemic easily.) Many of them have to do with the heart like palpitations, chest pains, fast heartbeat, pulmonary edema, etc.

• +1
Last year when i use topical on my hairline only i got new hair there but stopped using it and lost the new growth. Drinking it i got extra hair growth on arms and legs and eyelashes and they’re still there. Didn’t really get any new growth on hairline from drinking compared to topical use. Also there are a lot of sides to minoxidil (mainly oral use since it goes systemic easily.) Many of them have to do with the heart like palpitations, chest pains, fast heartbeat, pulmonary edema, etc.
I probably won’t use it for too long tbh, mayb a month or two. I only want longer eyelashes and thicker eyebrows because I feel like I really need that and I wanna feel confident while I’m in high school not wait until I’m “able” to use minoxidil to use it. But if I use minoxidil and I don’t currently have hair loss it won’t like make me develop it right? Or affect hormones?

I probably won’t use it for too long tbh, mayb a month or two. I only want longer eyelashes and thicker eyebrows because I feel like I really need that and I wanna feel confident while I’m in high school not wait until I’m “able” to use minoxidil to use it. But if I use minoxidil and I don’t currently have hair loss it won’t like make me develop it right? Or affect hormones?
No minoxidil doesn’t cause hair loss nor will it affect your hormones. Minoxidil is a vasodilator, all it does is widens blood vessels to provide more nutrients/blood to hair follicles (hence the side effects related to the heart.) I’m using it at 21 and I don’t have any signs of male pattern baldness. (Mainly DHT and how lucky you are genetically affects your norwood)

• +1
No minoxidil doesn’t cause hair loss nor will it affect your hormones. Minoxidil is a vasodilator, all it does is widens blood vessels to provide more nutrients/blood to hair follicles (hence the side effects related to the heart.) I’m using it at 21 and I don’t have any signs of male pattern baldness. (Mainly DHT and how lucky you are genetically affects your norwood)
Lol tbh maybe I’ll have to use it in the future anyways since my dad is bald 🤕😬 but thanks for amswering my questions bro ima start using minoxidil today, it’s fine if it’s a 5% solution with other ingredients that are alcohol,propylene glycol and purified water right?

Lol tbh maybe I’ll have to use it in the future anyways since my dad is bald 🤕😬 but thanks for amswering my questions bro ima start using minoxidil today, it’s fine if it’s a 5% solution with other ingredients that are alcohol,propylene glycol and purified water right?
Yes 5% solution and those ingredients are the ones i use and everyone else uses. Also my dad is bald too but I think (but i’m not sure) it depends on if your grandfather on your mother’s side (maternal grandfather) is bald to have a higher chance of being bald early on. Luckily for me both my grandfathers have full head of hair. (But then again balding is inevitable it just depends on how long UNTIL you develop MPB, could be at 16, 37, 54, etc.)

• +1
Yes 5% solution and those ingredients are the ones i use and everyone else uses. Also my dad is bald too but I think (but i’m not sure) it depends on if your grandfather on your mother’s side (maternal grandfather) is bald to have a higher chance of being bald early on. Luckily for me both my grandfathers have full head of hair. (But then again balding is inevitable it just depends on how long UNTIL you develop MPB, could be at 16, 37, 54, etc.)
Shitt sadly I wouldn’t know since my mom didn’t know her dad 😬, but tbh bald or not im js tryna slay now 😈 and thanks again im going to start drinking minox today and hopefully everything goes well and I get results. thanks for motivating me bro

• +1
Reactions: VisualStacks
Sorry to bother you but I’ve been drinking minoxidil 1 drop a day is that good? Also you’re not trolling right bro? Cus some people say ts is js trolling n I’m hoping you’re not cus I’m js tryna look better I don’t wanna die

i put 2 drops of rogaine minox on a spoon and lick it
2 drops at night and 2 drops in the morning
no side effects so far
How long have you been doing it? Do you see results or any sides?

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla

yeah guess what minoxidil is a literal poison, no wonder, also are you fucking retarded and cannot read what dose is being suggested or are did you just OD on purpose?

Sorry to bother you but I’ve been drinking minoxidil 1 drop a day is that good? Also you’re not trolling right bro? Cus some people say ts is js trolling n I’m hoping you’re not cus I’m js tryna look better I don’t wanna die
You’re not going to die from one drop. You can read this thread of someone doing it. And if you’re scared to drink just apply it topically.

• +1
No sides, pretty ok results for 2months
Bet 😈 I’ve been doing 2 drops for about a week now and I think I already see slight results tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
You’re not going to die from one drop. You can read this thread of someone doing it. And if you’re scared to drink just apply it topically.
Mb bro I was being pussy 😤