Jesus christ. I mog my old self soooo harddd

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Ultra mogging machine. Same leanness in both pics btw...

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_112240.jpg
    IMG_20240805_112240.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240805_112245.jpg
    IMG_20240805_112245.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebesgue, lucifer6969, aleksander and 2 others
Great acension no go slay instead of posting everyday here ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ayusshhhh, Kanye West's Cousin and 7 others
Great acension no go slay instead of posting everyday here ur face
Yeah imagine looksmaxxing so hard just to let your neurofivrrgency inhibit uou

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, Funnyunenjoyer1, Latschomatik and 2 others
You are just jutting because you have underbite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, God-himself and Toddricus
  • JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s, aleksander, Latschomatik and 1 other person
Nah its not that bad. I still have socials. I talk to girls and boys.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Although girls tend to be nicer to me than the boys for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and God-himself
From ISIS leader to the first guy you see when swiping on grindr
jk bhai

• JFL
Reactions: courtcase75 and Putin
all of this to look like an overly groomed pineapple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, smashingdirty6s, God-himself and 1 other person
From ISIS leader to the first guy you see when swiping on grindr
jk bhai
Gaymax is law these days. Expecially if u don't have robust bones like me.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself
all of this to look like an overly groomed pineapple
The goal is to have so much hair that U can't even decide what my head shape is

You can get a gf/wife easily and have infinite pussy for the rest of your life without hassle
What tier of gf or wife U think I can pull? Htb? Htb is all I need tbh

You can get a gf/wife easily and have infinite pussy for the rest of your life without hassle
But I kinda wanna slay with these contacts before LTR. That's the goal

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Damn great ascension. What did you do ?

I read some of your posts about MK677, do you think that was the ascension?

What tier of gf or wife U think I can pull? Htb? Htb is all I need tbh
Idk, run a tinder experiment in your area and share results

Also, can I see a pic of your natural eye color? With a recent pic

Mk677 bloated me to mumbai and back. Gonna Onky use it if slaying isn't priority. It did make my physique way bigger tho. Temporarily. And I got accused of using substances like test by gymgoer in my gym jfl.

Idk, run a tinder experiment in your area and share results

Also, can I see a pic of your natural eye color? With a recent pic
Here u go bhai

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_114439.jpg
    IMG_20240805_114439.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Autismcel
Mk677 bloated me to mumbai and back. Gonna Onky use it if slaying isn't priority. It did make my physique way bigger tho. Temporarily. And I got accused of using substances like test by gymgoer in my gym jfl.
Yeah but your face or facial bones grew from MK677? You look like a kid or boy before, and now you look like real man.
Or was it natural aging growth?

This was my face on mk677. Horrendous bloat. Also for comparison my face without mk

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_115422.jpg
    IMG_20240805_115422.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240805_114624.jpg
    IMG_20240805_114624.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Yeah but your face or facial bones grew from MK677? You look like a kid or boy before, and now you look like real man.
Or was it natural aging growth?
I use tons of supplements. Calcium and vit d is my priority and my food is always high protein. I am never deficient of nutrients.

why is your face more defined in the first pic, is it the camera

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Brah i dont understand why do you always do that silly face. It just makes ur face look longer and worse.
From ltn to HTN (if ur debloated)

saddest dude here...u constantly post ur face here for approval. like do u even have a life to live? Ur htn at best even a mtn with height halo can take u out cus u look uncanny asf, lack dismorphism alot, low testosterone, still a curry dispite u hiding it and look like a korean sex doll with beauty filter on seriously, stop. Get a life...

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue and RealFunkyFlamingo
saddest dude here...u constantly post ur face here for approval. like do u even have a life to live? Ur htn at best even a mtn with height halo can take u out cus u look uncanny asf, lack dismorphism alot, low testosterone, still a curry dispite u hiding it and look like a korean sex doll with beauty filter on seriously, stop. Get a life...
I'd rather look uncanny than avg or medium ugly. So shut up u softmaxxed boyo. My looks take work. What do you do besides rotting here and saying muh uncanny to deal with ur own laziness. Get friendzoned brah. I'd rather get ignored than being friendzoned. U waste ur time with those self entitled girls who are always emotional. Nigga U dont know shit what u are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
I can't imagine how ur shitty eyebrows look like. My eyebrows are one of the best. No guy takes such good care of his eyebrows as me. Every week barber fixes me up. What do u do besides playing video games. I am ascending day by day while u are descending or staying where ur normie ass resides

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
I'd rather look uncanny than avg or medium ugly. So shut up u softmaxxed boyo. My looks take work. What do you do besides rotting here and saying muh uncanny to deal with ur own laziness. Get friendzoned brah. I'd rather get ignored than being friendzoned. U waste ur time with those self entitled girls who are always emotional. Nigga U dont know shit what u are talking about.
ur an adult who seeks approval like some 12yr old girl who's self-consious. Grow a back bone and be a man, smh. Ur htn now fuck off and stop spamming "pLeAsE rATe ME" like some pick me up bitch with no life....an adult doing this, I'm not even an dult and I've seen many teens behave better than this.

ur an adult who seeks approval like some 12yr old girl who's self-consious. Grow a back bone and be a man, smh. Ur htn now fuck off and stop spamming "pLeAsE rATe ME" like some pick me up bitch with no life....an adult doing this, I'm not even an dult and I've seen many teens behave better than this.
It's not that I don't know my rating. It's a mixture of seeking for validation AND getting ascension advice. Also I have nothing else to do right now so I am rotting temporarily. And some guys are cool here that's why my ratings threada

bro we looksmax in silence not looksmax and upload on a gay-forum daily like some retard with 2 iq

what a faggot
Says the normie ahh dude. Ofc I get called a faggot. I get called that all the time. But the funny thing is. I'm not even a faggot. Jfl. Keep crying.

Also I'm young adult 21 yrs

Says the normie ahh dude. Ofc I get called a faggot. I get called that all the time. But the funny thing is. I'm not even a faggot. Jfl. Keep crying.
sure sir....remain a faggot in some shit forum, ur honestly the most backless nigga I've seen here. AN ADULT arguing with a teen over his face like a toddler, jfl. what an incel

This was my face on mk677. Horrendous bloat. Also for comparison my face without mk
“Mom look at that retarded kid taking 100 pictures of himself on the train”
Subhuman isis recruit —> MTN nice job boyo but still terrorist/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207