Jesus Christ I’m lonely

D

Deleted member 50253

Iron
No pussy to come home after a long day :( My body is literally aching for some wet wet gorilla grip coochie but I’ll never get it!! Wish I was asexual sometimes

You need goals son. We all wish that, but like in videogames, you can't reap the best rewards without working on the levels and doing all the boring stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50253
You need goals son. We all wish that, but like in videogames, you can't reap the best rewards without working on the levels and doing all the boring stuff.
Bro I got em and I’ve honestly been doing good with them too. 4.0 honor roll in college, I’m making good money for my age (19) I’m good at my martial art (Muay Thai and wrestling) and I’ve been going to the gym 5 times a week for 3 years😭 it’s litterally the fact I get no pussy

Bro I got em and I’ve honestly been doing good with them too. 4.0 honor roll in college, I’m making good money for my age (19) I’m good at my martial art (Muay Thai and wrestling) and I’ve been going to the gym 5 times a week for 3 years😭 it’s litterally the fact I get no pussy
Keep at it broski. Try to do nofap, makes you ignore the urges better and feel less lonely.

Keep at it broski. Try to do nofap, makes you ignore the urges better and feel less lonely.
Day 30 bro, last streak was 120 days :/. Thank you for the kind words tho :)