Jesus fuck my posture holy shit

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Torero, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 5521
There are like a billion videos on youtube about pelvic tilt. I suggest watching them.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Entschuldigung, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
That body ...

• Love it
Reactions: paranakee
my neck too tho

You should do general back exercises, but especially face pulls. I can tell by your muscle mass you have done very little strength training, but the fact that you're started means you're on your way to fixing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
You should do general back exercises, but especially face pulls. I can tell by your muscle mass you have done very little strength training, but the fact that you're started means you're on your way to fixing it.

I have dumbbells, a barbell and a bench so i'm just doing general stuff. Mostly focusing on my biceps and triceps right now.

With that booty of yours you should consider trannymaxxing

• Love it
Nice louis vuitton pyjama drip
im mirin

• Love it
eventhough i'm gymcelling for 4 years now, my posture is still crap, but I will try to give you some tips nevertheless

for neck chintucks

for rounded shoulders stretch your pecs and strenghten upper back muscles (face pulls are great excercises for this)

generally try to hit your core as often as possible, every ab muscles are important, but I think that many people have underdeveloped lower abs, so try to give them a lot of attention

try to strenghten glutes (hip thrusts are the best for this), you need to have strong arse to have good posture and to relieve tension from lower back

but there will be probably many people that can give better advice and are more experienced with this, but still I hope it helps somehow

• +1
Chin up
You have good potential for gymcelling, looking at your proportions in your front pic.

• +1
eventhough i'm gymcelling for 4 years now, my posture is still crap, but I will try to give you some tips nevertheless

for neck chintucks

for rounded shoulders stretch your pecs and strenghten upper back muscles (face pulls are great excercises for this)

generally try to hit your core as often as possible, every ab muscles are important, but I think that many people have underdeveloped lower abs, so try give them a lot of attention

try to strenghten glutes (hip thrusts are the best for this), you need to have strong arse to have good posture and to relieve tension from lower back

but there will be probably many people that can give better advice and are more experienced with this, but still I hope it helps somehow

Wow, a serious answer. Thank you. I'll do an hour of core training every 2nd day.

Chin up
You have good potential for gymcelling, looking at your proportions in your front pic.
Thanks bro. Just want to ascend from twinkceldom

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 1680
The same posture as gym chicks have to show their tiny asses :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 3795 and EasternRightWinger15
Holy shit you’ve probably got like two inches of height hidden there

• +1
I love brutally assmogging Stacys into suicide tbh.

For real bro? That would be massive lifefuel for me. I'm 184cm right now.
Yes for real. And your anterior pelvic tilt could be severely limiting your cawk, so you might get a bigger cawk too IF you manage to fix it

• Woah
Yes for real. And your anterior pelvic tilt could be severely limiting your cawk, so you might get a bigger cawk too IF you manage to fix it

Cock too??
Extreme lifefuel. I need to get onto fixing this shit ASAP.

Gymcelling did wonders for my posture. Was a legit hunchback before.

• +1
Cock too??
Extreme lifefuel. I need to get onto fixing this shit ASAP.
Yeh I’ve made a thread about it here a while ago. Studies show that office workers who consequently get bad posture get cockmogged to oblivion by physical job workers who don’t get bad posture.
Bad posture is heightminn, cockminn and faceminn all in one

• +1
Yeh I’ve made a thread about it here a while ago. Studies show that office workers who consequently get bad posture get cockmogged to oblivion by physical job workers who don’t get bad posture.
Bad posture is heightminn, cockminn and faceminn all in one

Out of 10 how bad is mine?
Would I be able to get it fixed by August when bars and clubs will be open again?
Need those extra few cm of height and cock.

Out of 10 how bad is mine?
Would I be able to get it fixed by August when bars and clubs will be open again?
Need those extra few cm of height and cock.
By August? Hmmm possibly.
I reccomend getting an inversion table tbh
Will help tremendously

• +1
By August? Hmmm possibly.
I reccomend getting an inversion table tbh
Will help tremendously
Damn, shit's expensive. But i'll definitely buy if it will ascend me.

How bad would you say my posture if right now/ 10?