Jesus is trying to save me

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I can feel it and hear him through a sort of messenger a voice in my mind again. He wants me to stop my sinful ways and go preach the Good News as well I am ready I will get my shit together I love you Jesus. There is still time I promise I will change back I love Jesus, YHWH, and the Holy Spirit, I love you Father.i cried before I wrote this kinda I can feel the grace and hear it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, john2 and 7 others
6164.jpg

FUCK U NIGGER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Chadelite, Patient A and 3 others
Jesus is just a prophet

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cool

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
4027 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
You are in for a rude awakening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Justttt and PersianKingdom
Jesus is just a prophet.

• +1
I believe in Zyzz and shreddology

No saving for ur face

May Allah save you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5143
stay on the path brother, ill pray for u, you'll like this.

NO HES NOT U JEW
Jesus only came for the children of Israel. He came to spread real word of monotheism, trinity is man made bro. Jesus himself mentioned how another person will come to complete the prophet hood and that’s MUHAMMED (PBUH) now you see this prophet is here for whole mankind. That’s what MAKES islam the true religion. And the last prophet and final one as I mentioned. Jesus will descend indeed to defeat dajjal and destroy the cross and the bad name you trinity fags have done to his name. I suggest you do some research on your religion and the trinity to see how stupid and flawed it is.

Trinity logic= 1+1+1=1

you see that doesn’t make sense your religion is polytheism, and Jesus came for the word of monotheism and yet you disobey him. I love Jesus more than you since I follow the right prophet and the right way of monotheism and that’s islam and the final prophet pbuh

that’s what I mean from a rude awakening. If you die a Christian things won’t look good for you. And tbh I’m not religious myself since I’m a mentalcel hopefully God forgives me. Paul and the churches are your enemy they scewed the true teachings of Jesus Christ, Christianity was an originally a monotheism religion. The bible or Torah has been corrupted. It’s over for your religion bro, I don’t mean to offend you but it is what it is and everything I say is the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Incoming
Jesus only came for the children of Israel. He came to spread real word of monotheism, trinity is man made bro. Jesus himself mentioned how another person will come to complete the prophet hood and that’s MUHAMMED (PBUH) now you see this prophet is here for whole mankind. That’s what MAKES islam the true religion. And the last prophet and final one as I mentioned. Jesus will descend indeed to defeat dajjal and destroy the cross and the bad name you trinity fags have done to his name. I suggest you do some research on your religion and the trinity to see how stupid and flawed it is.

Trinity logic= 1+1+1=1

you see that doesn’t make sense your religion is polytheism, and Jesus came for the word of monotheism and yet you disobey him. I love Jesus more than you since I follow the right prophet and the right way of monotheism and that’s islam and the final prophet pbuh

that’s what I mean from a rude awakening. If you die a Christian things won’t look good for you. And tbh I’m not religious myself since I’m a mentalcel hopefully God forgives me. Paul and the churches are your enemy they scewed the true teachings of Jesus Christ, Christianity was an originally a monotheism religion. The bible or Torah has been corrupted. It’s over for your religion bro, I don’t mean to offend you but it is what it is and everything I say is the truth.
No that is satanic belief but if u are Muslim I will respect ur choice my abrahamic brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, PersianKingdom and yang
Immediately end your life you shit skinned faggot greycel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 6164
remember
Allah (SWT) is the most merciful and forgiving

• +1
Jesus is free to suck my flaccid balls anytime

not quite. I don't have too much of a vested interest in intellectual / pseudo-intellectual pursuits. i just think religion is a joke.
Then why haven’t you offed urself yet

• +1
Reactions: john2
Don't fall for the Jewish tricks.
Secularism, moral relativism and liberalism is the spawn of the devil

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Incoming
believing in religion = subhuman IQ and subhuman brainwashed ancestors who brainwashed you to continue the vicious cycle. it's over.
Ok gookcel. Thinking religion is stupid- gee golly you must be smart (I'm joking you stupid pretentious degenerate)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I suggest you do some research on your religion and the trinity to see how stupid and flawed it is.

Trinity logic= 1+1+1=1
Are you dumb???

God is one in being, 3 in person.

The logic of the trinity is like this... here's an analogy for you to understand -

An egg is one whole thing, (i.e., God).
The egg white is the holy spirit,
The egg shell is the father,
And the yolk is Jesus.

So it is literally 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3 = 1

Either way the entire saved by works and good deeds doctrine ... is a meme to me. This means that you can literally murder 200 people in your life and do 2000 good things, and still Allah SWOT will save you for that just because your 'good deeds outweigh your bad ones'.

You are saved by faith and grace alone. If you are obedient and seek for righteousness, you will act and try to cut down your sins in life.
You will follow the 10 commandments as a true believer and seek forgiveness for your past sins/crimes you have committed against the divine law. Many few will go to heaven.

@Dogs @theREALbleachcel @Kingkellz @BigBiceps @6ft1 @BrendioEEE ... thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 6164, Kingkellz and 2 others
Are you dumb???

The logic of the trinity is like this... here's an analogy for you to understand -

And the yolk is Jesus.

Either way the entire saved by works and good deeds doctrine ... is a meme to me. This means that you can literally murder 200 people in your life and do 200 good things, and still Allah SWOT will save you for that just because your 'good deeds outweigh your bad ones'.

You are saved by faith and grace alone. If you are obedient and seek for righteousness, you will act and try to cut down your sins in life.
You will follow the 10 commandments as a true believer and seek forgiveness for your past sins/crimes you have committed against the divine law. Many few will go to heaven.

The trinity is a meme lol there is only one god its elaborate horse shit

It's never too late for Allah...

Unnamed 4

The chad muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Chadelite
Are you dumb???

And the yolk is Jesus.

Either way the entire saved by works and good deeds doctrine ... is a meme to me. This means that you can literally murder 200 people in your life and do 200 good things, and still Allah SWOT will save you for that just because your 'good deeds outweigh your bad ones'.

Couldn't say it better myself bro
The concept can be tricky to grasp at times for some people. The 3 have different functions/roles but are still one entity. It's important to just believe it's not required that you have to relate. Everything you said is true/spot on tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 6164 and john2
Damn Jesus is such a nice guy

religion is good cope...also a tool to increase your social status and shit but i really really doubt God exists...cmon

i've thought about and idk but i wouldn't go around and be a pessimistic atheist

This is a Freemasonic / satanic doctrine as well
This is the doctrine in Islam that i was referring to.

They say allah will judge you based on your good and bad deeds and how they outweigh each other.

Which i agree... is a false doctrine.

This is the doctrine in Islam that i was referring to.

They say allah will judge you based on your good and bad deeds and how they outweigh each other.

Which i agree... is a false doctrine.
Oh yea true I agree

• +1
Reactions: john2
No that is satanic belief but if u are Muslim I will respect ur choice my abrahamic brother
Tjink
Are you dumb???

And the yolk is Jesus.

you are in for rude awakening boyo and didn’t read.

Tjink

you are in for rude awakening boyo and didn’t read.
If you didn't read, then how can you assume i am in for a rude awakening???

The logic... lmao.

If you didn't read, then how can you assume i am in for a rude awakening???

The logic... lmao.
Cause I already know by just reading your username, John (the Baptist)