Jet black pills on Hinge this week

Whatever

Whatever

Proximity pilled
Trying to take OLD seriously for the first time ever and actually meet a girl on it but nope, the universe doesn't want me to do that right now, drilled the point home again this week.

3 girls messaged me first this week, now I'm ghosted by all 3. This was the most frustrating one because she's really my type and had all this stuff in her profile that's in common with me. I know I should've asked to meet that night but I was too busy workceling. This is how some petite and especially petite blonde girls are with me, I guess I trigger their impulse and they want it and they want it now, but if there's any waiting then I'll blow my chance. A girl will only throw herself at you once, you have to catch her (low inhib), you have to be in position to catch her (logistics), which is the tricky part. I asked her out again for this weekend but she unmatched me. "You seem perfect" to unmatched, just like that. 100% this is the universe fucking with me, showing me what I could get but don't. I could handle this flaky bullshit if I knew them in person, but when it's all on a screen it just fucks with me because it's not in reality.

IMG 3313

This is when you really know that it's over on OLD. There's an age pill and a demographics pill in here. My settings were set to 18-25 (I'm 30), I eventually switched to white only, 99 miles which includes a population of maybe 2-3 million people. The amount of attractive girls out there is so finite that I swiped through it all in only a few weeks of Hinge+.

IMG 3374

I still have plenty of matches that I haven't messaged yet but this just isn't how I wanna meet a girl anyways, and maybe they don't either, there's no getting away from the question of why any young person (especially an attractive girl) is on these apps. My only option left now is to do the one thing that I have basically never done, approach girls in person.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, RoyaleWithCheese, HTN_When_Lean and 2 others
How heterosexual couples met v0 uwe4cchpfz5c1

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 72072 and Whatever
what if you lie about your age? Just shave 5 years off your acc

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
what if you lie about your age? Just shave 5 years off your acc

I thought about doing that, especially because I can pass for 25-26, but I'm looking for potential LTR, so can't be caught in any big lies like that.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Of course you’ll get ghosted. Think about it from her perspective. Will she actually meet you after exchanging like two messages? If she even does respond she’ll say something like “No I actually have plans but If you want we can talk some more and maybe plan something in the future :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 72072, Whatever and 1 other person
I thought about doing that, especially because I can pass for 25-26, but I'm looking for potential LTR, so can't be caught in any big lies like that.
Would this actually end up being a huge problem down the line? My arguments would be “If you couldn’t notice….then why does the age matter?” I know she’ll say “it’s not the fact that you’re a few yrs older it’s that you lied” BUT, if she actually likes you enough i guarantee she’ll jump through mental hoops to get over it. If she doesn’t…..Well then she doesn’t like you enough for it to be worth having a LTR with her anyway.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and Deleted member 72072
Trying to take OLD seriously for the first time ever and actually meet a girl on it but nope, the universe doesn't want me to do that right now, drilled the point home again this week.

3 girls messaged me first this week, now I'm ghosted by all 3. This was the most frustrating one because she's really my type and had all this stuff in her profile that's in common with me. I know I should've asked to meet that night but I was too busy workceling. This is how some petite and especially petite blonde girls are with me, I guess I trigger their impulse and they want it and they want it now, but if there's any waiting then I'll blow my chance. A girl will only throw herself at you once, you have to catch her (low inhib), you have to be in position to catch her (logistics), which is the tricky part. I asked her out again for this weekend but she unmatched me. "You seem perfect" to unmatched, just like that. 100% this is the universe fucking with me, showing me what I could get but don't. I could handle this flaky bullshit if I knew them in person, but when it's all on a screen it just fucks with me because it's not in reality.

View attachment 3016052

This is when you really know that it's over on OLD. There's an age pill and a demographics pill in here. My settings were set to 18-25 (I'm 30), I eventually switched to white only, 99 miles which includes a population of maybe 2-3 million people. The amount of attractive girls out there is so finite that I swiped through it all in only a few weeks of Hinge+.

View attachment 3016004

I still have plenty of matches that I haven't messaged yet but this just isn't how I wanna meet a girl anyways, and maybe they don't either, there's no getting away from the question of why any young person (especially an attractive girl) is on these apps. My only option left now is to do the one thing that I have basically never done, approach girls in person.
i don’t have this problem i’m just scared to meet them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Im not giving out advice for this shit anymore
You niggas should already know to get off that bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
You are a fucking dumbass. If she unmatches she found someone else or was bullshitting for validation. I spoke to a girl for more than a month before meeting irl

Would this actually end up being a huge problem down the line? My arguments would be “If you couldn’t notice….then why does the age matter?”
@Magnum Opus caging hard

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
You are a fucking dumbass. If she unmatches she found someone else or was bullshitting for validation. I spoke to a girl for more than a month before meeting irl
i spoke to a girl for 6 months and NEVER met her bad cage fuel nigga

• Woah
  • JFL

View attachment 3016052

View attachment 3016004

Be prepared for swarms of black women

You have to jestermax to pull bitches off OLD

And by jestermax I mean run game

It’s a bit degrading tbh but it does work if you get good at it

If they match you know you pass the looks threshold which means game is now effective in skewing your results

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

View attachment 3016052

View attachment 3016004

What's ur facial rating/height?

What's ur facial rating/height?

I’m 6’2” and MTN facially, although maybe HTN in person/motion/real life.

I’ve had more matches and more flakes since this thread was made by the way, including girls telling me to come over but ghosted when I asked for the address. It’s so weird and frustrating. I’m on another break from it now.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I’m 6’2” and MTN facially, although maybe HTN in person/motion/real life.

I’ve had more matches and more flakes since this thread was made by the way, including girls telling me to come over but ghosted when I asked for the address. It’s so weird and frustrating. I’m on another break from it now.
Jesus. Brutal.

Are you living in a competitive area?

Jesus. Brutal.

Are you living in a competitive area?

Ya, I’d say so. I’m not getting mogged left and right but there just aren’t that many attractive girls to go around, this is like MTBland, HTB+ are really scarce here.

I have height, mogger skull, all this stuff that’s great in person but I think really standing out to girls on OLD comes down solely to three things: 1. face on its own, 2. conveying NT and status through digital presence, 3. luck (like in what order she sees your message and etc.) When that’s all that a girl who I’ve never met sees of me and it’s also way more of a competition, I feel like I’m not doing as good as I could. My face on its own is just barely good enough for HTB+, my Insta is pretty cool but all it would take is a Chad or Chadlite with more NT pics and I’m mogged. Which is obviously happening, these girls match with guys like that and I get bumped down. But still, that’s not enough to explain the extreme flaking, why they’re making an active effort to message me first, tell me their schedules, say they wanna meet but then pull back when I show interest. My real life experience is somewhat like this too, like I should not be the one chasing.

Last night I was looking through my first girl’s Insta followers and likers and there were a bunch of guys who digitally mogged me (face and follower count). If I had never met her and had to come at her now digitally, I might not even get on her radar. Yet there was a time, 10 years ago now, when she plastered me and us all over her Insta and Snap. Because what did it was we met in person, the moment she noticed me at work. That’s how you’re supposed to meet someone, I can’t get with this digital bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and perpetuallytired
Of course you’ll get ghosted. Think about it from her perspective. Will she actually meet you after exchanging like two messages? If she even does respond she’ll say something like “No I actually have plans but If you want we can talk some more and maybe plan something in the future :)
Real asf. Dating apps suck ass. Jewish invention to shackle and cuck men even harder and turn women to whores . Legit there’s a reasons relationships are dead in 2024 and birth rates are declining. Part of that is this online wave of bullshit apps like this.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and TechnoBoss