Jew doctor wants to pull all 4 of my wisdom teeth before getting braces

omnilegent

omnilegent

⁣⁣⁣
TLDR : Got an appointment to get braces, jew doctor wants to pull all 4 of my wisdom teeth, when It's very obvious that only the bottom 2 need to be removed since they can damage my teeth. My teeth are also slightly crooked and there is more than enough space in there for braces. He wants to scam me for more money, doesn't he?
Jew

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
TLDR : Got an appointment to get braces, jew doctor wants to pull all 4 of my wisdom teeth, when It's very obvious that only the bottom 2 need to be removed since they can damage my teeth. My teeth are also slightly crooked and there is more than enough space in there for braces. He wants to scam me for more money, doesn't he?
View attachment 3167843
You mean dentist? I'd say he wants to scam you. Do you live in America? Dentists in America are pretty much all scammers.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
dont nigga , my doctor said i needed them removed too, then i went to a different one and she gave me damon braces and im all good, didnt need em removed

you don't have enough space at the top, you can try keeping them if you want (does it even save money?) but face the consequences
Is it possible to get more space at the top?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
removing unerupted wisdom teeth is mental illness

• +1
This is why I even made the thread.

My dentist's name is Ismail that nigga is a jew 100% I can just smell he wants more money
my first dentist was some kind of turk and he literally said things like "your gums are trash" to me while in the middle of operating

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry and omnilegent
dont nigga , my doctor said i needed them removed too, then i went to a different one and she gave me damon braces and im all good, didnt need em removed
Should I save more and get damon braces instead?

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
use common sense, and imagine the foundation or bottom layer of a building, if you REMOVE that entire foundation, what happens? the building sinks. Now guess what would happen if you remove the teeth within your palate, OH WOW, guess what? your palate will shrink backward, resulting in ... GUESS WHAT, recession. DON'T REMOVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH EVER.

• +1
Reactions: skante n chiva, omnilegent and TheNextOPry
use common sense, and imagine the foundation or bottom layer of a building, if you REMOVE that entire foundation, what happens? the building sinks. Now guess what would happen if you remove the teeth within your palate, OH WOW, guess what? your palate will shrink backward, resulting in ... GUESS WHAT, recession. DON'T REMOVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH EVER.
this

• +1