Jew Professor has 165 Children Mostly with Black Women, Creating New Hybrid Race

Subhra26

Subhra26

Offtopic PostmaxxER

Wily Jew Professor has 165 Children Mostly with Black Women, Creating New Hybrid Race​

Andrew Anglin June 17, 2024

This kike is a straight-up baller.
Jeffrey Epstein talked about doing something like this, though I don’t think he actually did it. Some Japanese guy was doing it in Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
I’ve thought about it myself. It makes reasonable sense. Though I don’t know why you would want to do it with black women. I assume a Jew math professor has a relatively high IQ, but it’s unlikely that will be true of many of his children.
New York Post:
The Sperminator has 165 reasons — and counting — to celebrate this Father’s Day.
Ari Nagel, a 48-year-old Brooklynite, welcomed his 165th child into the world on Wednesday — but will soon retire from spreading his seed, he told The Post.
“I’ll stop when I’m 50,” Nagel, who will turn 49 in August, told The Post.
“Physically I can keep going, but there may be increased risks for things like autism with older males,” he explained via text from a cruise ship in the Bahamas, where he was vacationing with his first son, 20-year-old Tyler, and child No. 33, his 7-year-old daughter Topaz.
But for now, the six-foot-two prolific Kingsborough Community College math professor is celebrating his latest baby, who was birthed by a woman in Connecticut.
“It was that mom’s fourth child with me,” Nagel boasted.
I have 10 women currently pregnant in the US, Canada, Asia, Africa and Europe … Zimbabwe and Long Island are due in July, Israel and Queens are due in August,” he crowed, adding that one of his baby mamas, a woman in France, is expected to pop at any moment.
ari-nagel-2-618x824.webp
ari-nagel-3-618x348.webp
ari-nagel-4-618x618.webp
ari-nagel-5-618x464.webp

Nagel, who shot to fame in The Post eight years ago, still hands over sperm samples to one or two aspiring mothers per week, he said, sometimes through clinics and other times in face-to-face, but non-sexual, meetings.
When he’s not growing his progeny, he vowed to “try to be a better father to my 175 children” – 34 of whom he hasn’t met yet.
“I’ll never be able to be as good of a dad to my kids as my father was to me,” lamented Nagel, who grew up in an Orthodox Jewish home in upstate Monsey alongside two sisters and four brothers.
I don’t know that being Jewish is related to this. It probably is. I think a white man wouldn’t have the nerve to do it.

Elvis Dunderhoff contributed to this article.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and human304
Breeding with land whales and ugly bitches jfl

These nuts on your chin created a hybrid race

Breeding with land whales and ugly bitches jfl
Cope.He is breeding and spreading his jewish seed meanwhile you are rotting in the offtopic section of this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Cope.He is breeding and spreading his jewish seed meanwhile you are rotting in the offtopic section of this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:
Literally anybody could fuck an obese black woman. If that’s such a prize then you go do it.

mirin hard

I need to do that tho I'm ugly and it would bring a lot of suffering to the children

and who's raising these children?

das rite black sheboon ass is bigkikecock only

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
"hybrid race"
u meant latinos? jfl

"math professor"
"hands out semen in person"

How can he afford child support though?

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26

Users who are viewing this thread