Jewish face invert

Papers

Papers

Iron
What the fuck is up with my face everytime i take a picture of myself. the stupid camera always inverts the photo and makes me look sub 3 holy shit. my jaw gets all messed up with face invert and thats my main concern because of how noticeable it is. Is this really how people see me? an ugly asymmetrical pig? my gave looks completely normal in the mirror and is not asymmetrical at all and ive even asked people about it and they agree that theres isnt anything wrong with my jaw. it almost looks like orb's jaw asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
There have been good looking models on here who when in an amature photo with a shitty phone or something, they dont look nearly as good. For starters you're phone could just have the frame set where it stretched the photo a certain way so you look longer or different in some way. So you could have a shitty phone for pictures. Second, everyone has their angle . Third you may just have some form of body dismorphia like alot of people on here and see yourself as bad when it's not. Sorta like hearing your voice on recording for the first time. It sounds bad to you, others it's normal. Lastly, some people actually look worse on camera and look much better irl. I can't explain how, but it could be their personality goes with their looks in a way where they become attractive IRL or something but who knows.

So check the phone camera , it could be ass, or learn to pose, and checkout how you look in the mirror, or in photos that are taken from a distance at eye level. Probably a better indication of your looks

• +1
Reactions: Papers and horsefacin
There have been good looking models on here who when in an amature photo with a shitty phone or something, they dont look nearly as good. For starters you're phone could just have the frame set where it stretched the photo a certain way so you look longer or different in some way. So you could have a shitty phone for pictures. Second, everyone has their angle . Third you may just have some form of body dismorphia like alot of people on here and see yourself as bad when it's not. Sorta like hearing your voice on recording for the first time. It sounds bad to you, others it's normal. Lastly, some people actually look worse on camera and look much better irl. I can't explain how, but it could be their personality goes with their looks in a way where they become attractive IRL or something but who knows.

So check the phone camera , it could be ass, or learn to pose, and checkout how you look in the mirror, or in photos that are taken from a distance at eye level. Probably a better indication of your looks
Heavy on the last one. sfs photocopers will say "muh mirror bias" and i actually kinda agreed with it for a while until i saw myself candid in photos/videos and in them i look much closer to myself in the mirror than i do in selfies.

that being said, its still really unfortunate if you dont look good in selfies/amateur photos in general. you'll never be able to make a regular post on ig or something like every normie can, at least without heavy frauding.

Heavy on the last one. sfs photocopers will say "muh mirror bias" and i actually kinda agreed with it for a while until i saw myself candid in photos/videos and in them i look much closer to myself in the mirror than i do in selfies.

that being said, its still really unfortunate if you dont look good in selfies/amateur photos in general. you'll never be able to make a regular post on ig or something like every normie can, at least without heavy frauding.
You can , you just need good angles and camera. Find where you look good and take photos like that. Usually they are photos where you aren't trying to pose and look good and are natural situations with friends and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Papers

holy read. this is really helpful bro but i did notice that my right jaw sits slightly higher than my left. its either that or the masseter on my right side is bigger giving my jaw on the right a tighter look compared to the left. in other words, the lower third of my face looks for defined on the right than the left but looks extremely exaggerated when taking selfies