• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 5393, Ocelot and 1 other person
Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Zdeweilx
this is just wrong

Why can't we genocide jews already? All ethnicities should be lining up to punch in every kikes maxilla you spot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SWG88, Deleted member 6873, TITUS and 8 others
Why can't we genocide jews already? All ethnicities should be lining up to punch in every kikes maxilla you spot

Bro, we just need to fuckin bang the studio, the production company headquarters, the investors, the parents company, everything that has participated in this libertine nonsense with fucking bombs by allah akbarers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 685
This world and all hope of traditional female behaviour is over tbh, when shit like this gets fed into people's throats. "Explore femininity" "muh empowerment muh freedom muh I can do what I want."

What a world

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 685
The movie is Muslim not Jewish, the director is a French-Senegalese Muslim woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Bitch
Disgusting shit. Why is this even allowed?

I think that’s already been tried before and they failed miserably

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
#blamethejews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This is actually fucking disgusting. What a clown world we live in man.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
Seems like a heart-warming tale about some young girls who discover themselves through the power of dance, and a Muslim girl who emancipates herself, rejecting the old patriarchal traditions, there's no stripping in it...

Seems like a heart-warming tale about some young girls who discover themselves through the power of dance, and a Muslim girl who emancipates herself, rejecting the old patriarchal traditions, there's no stripping in it...

If i watch this, will i be on this list? @FBI

back to l*ddit

what can we do about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse