Jewish people dont control the world. Vietnamese people do

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Jewish people might not even exist. It's very possible they are just a fall guy for Vietnamese people. The reason people don't realise is cause they censor any information. Luckily I snuck in to one of there meetings and found out everything
Btw I have no suicidal thoughts. If I am killed it was them

I'm killing him (it was me)

• Woah
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Smartest nigga

• Love it
Jewish people might not even exist. It's very possible they are just a fall guy for Vietnamese people. The reason people don't realise is cause they censor any information. Luckily I snuck in to one of there meetings and found out everything
interesting schizo post for the first time

• Love it
What the hell are you on about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sven, Gaygymmaxx and heightmaxxing
What the hell are you on about?
It's obvious if you think about it how do you think they beat america during the Vietnam war. Its cause they control the American government. I have much more evidence aswell

It's obvious if you think about it how do you think they beat america during the Vietnam war. Its cause they control the American government. I have much more evidence aswell
Ok, you've opened up a can of worms. Time for a history lesson that I never get tired of teaching. USA won the Vietnam War.

• +1
Kinh power
Where did he go

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Ok, you've opened up a can of worms. Time for a history lesson that I never get tired of teaching. USA won the Vietnam War.

OK your right on that one but the Vietnamese still control the world. Just behind the scenes

OK your right on that one but the Vietnamese still control the world. Just behind the scenes
I don't think they do. They aren't that kind of people. If they controlled the world China would not be allowed to be so big on the world stage.

• +1
I don't think they do. They aren't that kind of people. If they controlled the world China would not be allowed to be so big on the world stage.
They only allow China to get big on world stage. So when people expose them for their power they point to China as proof they don't have power. It's all part of their game