Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nathan
"I DONT NEED MORE FRIENDS I NEEED PUSSY!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, nathan and Funnyunenjoyer1
whatever a jew tells you to do, do the opposite

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, vermillioncorefan, WeiWei and 1 other person
It is crazy how Greger is smart enough to cite studies from memory, but is oblivious to the fact that looking like a cartoon nerd and having the strength of a 15 year old girl , at only 51, is not a persuasive marketing strategy for a diet.
The only picture of him wearing only 1 shirt that I could find, and it isn't fully clear to me that he is only wearing one shirt here, he might have a v neck t shirt on under this.
iu

eta: For ten years I have been following this calorie restricted vegan guy that thinks he is young for his age because of his diet. he hasn't posted anything new in the past two years since he developed an infection he can't get rid of...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Funnyunenjoyer1
I had excess testosterone during puberty and was getting health issues because of that so I ate soy to lower my testosterone levels and 6 months later they were in the normal range again

maybe it was just coincidence but i think it does happen

and the thing when these guys say 'nah soy doesnt get your testosterone levels low' is mostly using that very wide range 200 to 900 stuff like if you are within this range you are considered 'normal' even though 200s is very low and will already impair muscle gain, libido etc

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I had excess testosterone during puberty and was getting health issues because of that so I ate soy to lower my testosterone levels and 6 months later they were in the normal range again

and the thing when these guys say 'nah soy doesnt get your testosterone levels low' is mostly using that very wide range 200 to 900 stuff like if you are within this range you are considered 'normal' even though 200s is very low and will already impair muscle gain, libido etc
Soy decreases test and maybe estrogen too but the thing is it has no benefits, literally why would you eat soy when you can eat a nice balanced meal like chicken n rice, Steak, BBQ

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It is crazy how Greger is smart enough to cite studies from memory, but is oblivious to the fact that looking like a cartoon nerd and having the strength of a 15 year old girl , at only 51, is not a persuasive marketing strategy for a diet.
The only picture of him wearing only 1 shirt that I could find, and it isn't fully clear to me that he is only wearing one shirt here, he might have a v neck t shirt on under this.
iu

eta: For ten years I have been following this calorie restricted vegan guy that thinks he is young for his age because of his diet. he hasn't posted anything new in the past two years since he developed an infection he can't get rid of...
There's the meathead muscle bound vegans also. You can find every shape and size or healthy or non healthy people for every diet in existance.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

I had gotten into a car accident, nearly lost my life qent into a coma, stomach and digestive system stopped qorking and qas on TPN for a couple months until I finally qoke up. I qas nearly 100 lbs at 6'2" and developed osteoporosis as my body was feeding off my bones to survive basically. I needed a pacemaker to live at that point and you could see nearly every bone in my body virtually. They gave me testosterone since that qas the most effective treatment to increase bone density at that time. Instead I just decided to go on a vegan diet, got a ton of sun, qorked out hard and I believe my T levels were in the 200 range (nearly the levels for a qoman) to just under 1,000 ng/dl qithin 6 months and cured my osteoporosis that was worse than my 88 year old crippled grandma.

I didn't consume any nuts, seeds, grains, or legumes (other than hemp seeds and small amounts sprouted macadamia nuts for the T boosting fats). I ate mostly avocados, sweet potatoes, potatoes, olives, coconuts, durians, celery, grapes and pomagranite juice etc.

I added in herbs and spices like shilajit, ginger, ashwagandha, Ginseng,

I took cold showers, semen retention, daily 30 minute meditation

I consumed at a surplus of 500-600 calories daily and maintained a sub 10 percent body fat percentage. It took a full year and a half to get back to my normal body weight of 170 lbs at a lean body fat percentage.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Funnyunenjoyer1
I had gotten into a car accident, nearly lost my life qent into a coma, stomach and digestive system stopped qorking and qas on TPN for a couple months until I finally qoke up. I qas nearly 100 lbs at 6'2" and developed osteoporosis as my body was feeding off my bones to survive basically. I needed a pacemaker to live at that point and you could see nearly every bone in my body virtually. They gave me testosterone since that qas the most effective treatment to increase bone density at that time. Instead I just decided to go on a vegan diet, got a ton of sun, qorked out hard and I believe my T levels were in the 200 range (nearly the levels for a qoman) to just under 1,000 ng/dl qithin 6 months and cured my osteoporosis that was worse than my 88 year old crippled grandma.

I didn't consume any nuts, seeds, grains, or legumes (other than hemp seeds and small amounts sprouted macadamia nuts for the T boosting fats). I ate mostly avocados, sweet potatoes, potatoes, olives, coconuts, durians, celery, grapes and pomagranite juice etc.

I added in herbs and spices like shilajit, ginger, ashwagandha, Ginseng,

I took cold showers, semen retention, daily 30 minute meditation

I consumed at a surplus of 500-600 calories daily and maintained a sub 10 percent body fat percentage. It took a full year and a half to get back to my normal body weight of 170 lbs at a lean body fat percentage.
sad story but why no meat

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and King Solomon
Testosterone is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Gerlald broflovski looking ass nigga is balding and eats greens, who would’ve figured. Anyways, I just destroyed some raw beef hearts with raw cheese and raw milk earlier today.
IMG 0052

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Funnyunenjoyer1
The jew lies as he breathes. - Ben Gurion, 1955
They are the gate keepers of knowledge so naturally they give some truth. Need to use your judgement

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
sad story but why no meat
Good question.

So before this incident I qas basically a garbage disposal and never really gained much qeight specifically I never gained fat ever. Both my mother and father had the same thing so I basically had a Captain America metabolism and could eat 10,000 calorie meals and I would just get more ripped and not gain an ounce of fat. Sounds like a dream for some people but I developed a fat boy binge eating habit from a young age and had a cast Iron stomach so I could eat anything I wanted. I never had major health issues except horrible acne and I'd get a normal cold but it happened at least 4-5 times a year. I had the acne and sickness from 12 until the time of the accident.

My goal was to find foods that could not only heal my acne and prevent sickness but also cure my osteoporosis. When I started to research I just did a basic search of foods that increased testosterone and of course many things on the list included egg yolks raq, clams, salmon, etc. However, I dug deeper and found out the protein from animals is acidic and causes the body to become acidic and go through a process called acidosis. To counteract this the body pulls calcium out of the bones to neutralize the body basically causing osteoporosis (so milk does the body harm in the end). Also, germs/disease thrives in this acidic environment but they cannot live in an alkaline environment (bad bacteria can still cause issues in the colon). I found out the toxins, and high acidity causes one to produce high levels of sebum to sweat out the toxins and for me it went straight to my face.

So, I consumed an alkaline diet with 15% protein, 30% fat and 55% carbs. I did eventually added in some organic manuka honey so I didn't have the stupid vegan title as I ate for heath and longevity and not some cult bs. Combine this qith the T boosting plant based foods and other methods it worked like a champ. My doctor was absolutely shocked after I told him I did it naturally and didn't take any supplements (other than herbs). The most difficult part of this qas the rock hard erections in the morning. I had to take a cold shoqer immediately to get rid of any urges. I always had erections in the morning but this was like taking steroids for the penis. I started having more vivid dreams and could remember them.

The government pushing veganism isn't because it's bad (unless you have some genetic disability or some intestinal issues like SIBO), its because it's easier to control the food supply this way and it's forcing people to consume their fake vegan meats with a ton of chemicals and garbage.

• +1
Good question.

So before this incident I qas basically a garbage disposal and never really gained much qeight specifically I never gained fat ever. Both my mother and father had the same thing so I basically had a Captain America metabolism and could eat 10,000 calorie meals and I would just get more ripped and not gain an ounce of fat. Sounds like a dream for some people but I developed a fat boy binge eating habit from a young age and had a cast Iron stomach so I could eat anything I wanted. I never had major health issues except horrible acne and I'd get a normal cold but it happened at least 4-5 times a year. I had the acne and sickness from 12 until the time of the accident.

My goal was to find foods that could not only heal my acne and prevent sickness but also cure my osteoporosis. When I started to research I just did a basic search of foods that increased testosterone and of course many things on the list included egg yolks raq, clams, salmon, etc. However, I dug deeper and found out the protein from animals is acidic and causes the body to become acidic and go through a process called acidosis. To counteract this the body pulls calcium out of the bones to neutralize the body basically causing osteoporosis (so milk does the body harm in the end). Also, germs/disease thrives in this acidic environment but they cannot live in an alkaline environment (bad bacteria can still cause issues in the colon). I found out the toxins, and high acidity causes one to produce high levels of sebum to sweat out the toxins and for me it went straight to my face.

So, I consumed an alkaline diet with 15% protein, 30% fat and 55% carbs. I did eventually added in some organic manuka honey so I didn't have the stupid vegan title as I ate for heath and longevity and not some cult bs. Combine this qith the T boosting plant based foods and other methods it worked like a champ. My doctor was absolutely shocked after I told him I did it naturally and didn't take any supplements (other than herbs). The most difficult part of this qas the rock hard erections in the morning. I had to take a cold shoqer immediately to get rid of any urges. I always had erections in the morning but this was like taking steroids for the penis. I started having more vivid dreams and could remember them.

The government pushing veganism isn't because it's bad (unless you have some genetic disability or some intestinal issues like SIBO), its because it's easier to control the food supply this way and it's forcing people to consume their fake vegan meats with a ton of chemicals and garbage.
The meat is acidic but becomes alkaline in your gut
Plants are alkaline but become acidic when ingested

• +1
The meat is acidic but becomes alkaline in your gut
Plants are alkaline but become acidic when ingested
It's the contrary and you can test this on yourself on top of looking up foods that are alkalyzing in the body (not gut). However, non sprouted nuts seeds grains and legumes are acidifying foods (other than lentils, hemp seeds and quinoa). Also, all nuts, seeds grains and legumes have anti-nutrients, toxins, lectins, etc that inhibit vitamins and damage the epithelial cells on your intestinal qall and potentially causing leaky gut syndrome and possibly leading to ulcerative colitis/Chrons/IBS/etc.

For people that do still consume animal products I recommend the animal fats (suet) and some honey to prevent the acidifying or limit the acidifying proteins as much as possible. Also, the fats of animals are great for chewing and building up a strong defined jawline and gives you the hollow cheeks look naturally at rest.

My horrific acne I had for decades disappeared completely in a couple of weeks of the diet and haven't had a common cold for 15 years now.

I also tested the carnivore diet, keto, omnivore all as clean as possible and nothing compared or got me even close to the results of a vegan diet. I don't recommend people eat only fruits on the vegan diet as that's great for a year maybe 2 but the muscle mass losses are too much for my liking. There are longevity benefits and health benefits for the short term but losing the muscle mass sucks. Adding in the potatoes, hemp seeds, spirulina etc keeps the protein levels at high enough amounts to gain muscle mass.