Jews are annunaki aliens

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
IMG 6248
IMG 6247
IMG 6246

No wonder why jews invented everything and control the world. They're high IQ annunaki hybrids.

White people are atlantean/agarthan (also mongrels) which is why we were able to mog every other race (they lack any alien DNA)

whites if we use eugenics to purify the atlantean dna. This is our only chance to mog the jews and the demiurge once and for all
IMG 6249

Then ofc there is the 'greys' or what I like to call them, the anime girl race (depending if they grow their hair out or shave)
IMG 6251
IMG 6252
IMG 6253
IMG 6254

They evolved after the atomic deluge that destroyed the global Aryan empire (at least the surface) where they stayed in agartha, because they didn't leave to the surface much the mutagenic power of the black sun changed them:feelswhere:

Now they're built for Big Nordic Cock:chad:

@noobs
@Gengar
@ilovetakis
@Darkeningstar
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Xangsane
@Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, ReadBooksEveryday, ilovetakis and 8 others
how did the japanese learn about the greys?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517 and Imretarded?
DA JOOZ JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
Comment SGG67nTABPsecCyuMTk8gQZWBcKykZq5

Should've tagged me and @murdah . i always rep your posts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell and Imretarded?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
chad ngl
DA JOOZ JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
View attachment 3026657

Should've tagged me and @murdah . i always rep your posts.
fuck😢

forgot my pookie bear

IMG 6259

I should kms now
the soviets found agartha in their antarctica expedition, all these antarctic expeditions was them making contacts with the hyperborean race
View attachment 3026656
View attachment 3026660View attachment 3026661
Russia made good strides in esoteric knowledge of this class. I think some russian bitch documented that Whites came from the hyperboreans, early signs of the fact that neanderthals traveled north during ice age and entered agartha (first round of mutation) and became cro magnons.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517 and noobs
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and Bomber517
Nah I thought I was esoteric and occultism pilled

I can't hold a candle to this :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilovetakis, Gaygymmaxx, gigell and 2 others
How do I purify my dna

Also Bible says other creatures existed , flat earth is real as they come from other lands not planets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
How do I purify my dna

Also Bible says other creatures existed , flat earth is real as they come from other lands not planets
It takes generations. Just fuck white stacy theory. That'll get your kids closer

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis, gigell and noobs
Jewish girls fog cumskins.

• Hmm...
BOTB worthy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and Imretarded?
It takes generations. Just fuck white stacy theory. That'll get your kids closer
How do I purify my dna

im jewmaxxing by having networks of white people and one part about being in these networks is that they are only allowed to date high iq people

• JFL
BOTB worthy
fuck where was that thread with the CIA talking about LSD and reality
IMG 4756
only had this shit saved:feelscry: I need to awaken my psychic potential. These prophetic dreams, i need to practice innit
im jewmaxxing by having networks of white people and one part about being in these networks is that they are only allowed to date high iq people
Isn't that in the Talmud? They tell you to only date professors.

Tbh add handsome too, so you guys don't end up ugly

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and noobs
When I began to understand that Jeffery epstein was using children to defile gods world, and aquire the favor of demons shit changed everything tbh

He's not an indulgent pedophile

He's an evil genius who gives politicians power through demons

It's demonically productive, not just horny old men

• JFL
Esptein was too evil, many others, but the point is, whether literal or analogous,

There are demons

And so there must be God.

I can't quite commit to an single individual with a nice full beard, not because I don't want to, but it'd be fake prayer as I don't truly think I know what God is yet

• JFL
When I began to understand that Jeffery epstein was using children to defile gods world, and aquire the favor of demons shit changed everything tbh

He's not an indulgent pedophile

He's an evil genius who gives politicians power through demons

It's demonically productive, not just horny old men
didn't he try to uncover the secrets of atlantis? Bro was prolly trying to collect the vrill energy from those children:feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
didn't he try to uncover the secrets of atlantis? Bro was prolly trying to collect the vrill energy from those children:feelswhere:
I don't know about Atlantis tbh

• Woah
What do you think god is, why are we alive. Do you see it as productive?

I see it as a lonely, and bored God, giving himself a world, and even problems to entertain himself in the form of humans

All the energy comes from God, so I fail to see how it could be purposeful if there's nothing but soul distribution and reincarnation

@Imretarded?

• JFL
View attachment 3026582
View attachment 3026581
View attachment 3026580

No wonder why jews invented everything and control the world. They're high IQ annunaki hybrids.

White people are atlantean/agarthan (also mongrels) which is why we were able to mog every other race (they lack any alien DNA)

whites if we use eugenics to purify the atlantean dna. This is our only chance to mog the jews and the demiurge once and for all
View attachment 3026591

Then ofc there is the 'greys' or what I like to call them, the anime girl race (depending if they grow their hair out or shave)
View attachment 3026615
View attachment 3026616
View attachment 3026617
View attachment 3026619

They evolved after the atomic deluge that destroyed the global Aryan empire (at least the surface) where they stayed in agartha, because they didn't leave to the surface much the mutagenic power of the black sun changed them:feelswhere:

Now they're built for Big Nordic Cock:chad:

@noobs
@Gengar
@ilovetakis
@Darkeningstar
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Xangsane
@Jason Voorhees
jewpill is real

• JFL
No matter how much we progress in human form, we won't ever be at the level of God

I think God needed the earth to fight his own loneliess

He created company out of himself type sheit.

As above so below, youd do the same in the immense loneliness of being the only creature

• Woah
I don't know about Atlantis tbh
we need to finish what herr Epstein started. @noobs @Bomber517

Activate ze vrill extraction device. Ve need 500 children:feelshehe:

Ze Haunebu needs enough energy to make it through the polar gateway
IMG 6261

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, noobs and Bomber517
What do you think god is, why are we alive. Do you see it as productive?

I see it as a lonely, and bored God, giving himself a world, and even problems to entertain himself in the form of humans

All the energy comes from God, so I fail to see how it could be purposeful if there's nothing but soul distribution and reincarnation

@Imretarded?
dont know broskie

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
:feelskek:

• Woah