Jews are beginning to sweat

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Notice how his demanour and tone sounds slightly uncertain, as if he's not entirely convinced his message is being accepted.

Jfl he knows that it's over for his tribe on some level and you can tell that he doesn't even really believe what he's talking about.

The Jews are beginning to realize that the world is turning on them!

Happy Party GIF

party rock GIF

Fucking finally!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, JohnBaza, Debetro and 1 other person
I don’t care about none of this shit.

The world could burn down if it was for me.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and fuxkdakikez
Wont happen. There will be muted resistance but at the end of the day a year from now college leftist soyfags will be back to sucking jewish cock and we'll be where we startrd

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, try2beme and Deleted member 16275
Fucking Jew hating savages.

Your pathetic life is next on the list in the totalitarian regime that the mob will build.

And most people around the world don't see jews as a coletive bunch that conspire to rule the world and, muh, destroy the west.

Funny that Tel Aviv has a strong gay parade, are jews trying to "destroy themselves"?

Wont happen. There will be muted resistance but at the end of the day a year from now college leftist soyfags will be back to sucking jewish cock and we'll be where we startrd
I don't agree with this.

The progressive empire has simply fed this monster too much and now they've lost control over it. It won't go away.

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I don't agree with this.

The progressive empire has simply fed this monster too much and now they've lost control over it. It won't go away.
You’re next on the list

Meh I don’t know.

And most people around the world don't see jews as a coletive bunch that conspire to rule the world and, muh, destroy the west.

Funny that Tel Aviv has a strong gay parade, are jews trying to "destroy themselves"?
no conspiracy is required if the key figure's views and goals are aligned. the jew's steadfast adherence to marxism is genetic in nature ,evolved from being abused dogs for millenia, but it is outdated in modern times and against their own interests. the jews are now being identified by most people around the globe as part of the "oppressors". their victim status is running out and they are now being eaten by the marxist zombies they created