Jews are good to society

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Despite the popular belief of the forum, I believe that Jews contribute greatly to society for a few reasons:

1. Most of the big banks you know of worldwide are controlled by Jews, which saves us a lot of time and responsibilities that the Jews take on for us.

2. They keep the world calm by using the media, because if it were not for them, most of the world would be in chaos and they are in charge of keeping the majority of the population like sheep in the flock, avoiding their radicalization.

3. It's true that they may be hateful people, but throughout history someone had to take on the role of controlling the world and the banks. And I think that the Jews deserve this role since they invented jobs like that of banker back in the Middle Ages and after all, they have worked hard to get to where they are.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
legit, its good that jews made everything impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and 14vic
If it weren't for the jews it would be another race, for example the indians idk

We need more Jewish families that look like this:love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, 14vic and ReadBooksEveryday
We need more Jewish families that look like this:love::love::love:
there are actually quite a few. i live in an area with large hasidic population and some of the women are way hotter than you'd expect. they are the legit trad wives you all want

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Jews are smart as hell. They move to whatever country they want, isolate their communities with their language/culture, have their own private education system to obtain powerful roles in society.

Jews are smart as hell. They move to whatever country they want, isolate their communities with their language/culture, have their own private education system to obtain powerful roles in society.
yeah, that's the thing about the "eVeRy tImE" meme. retards only check to see if there's a jew behind things that they see as a problem. and then there always is, but it's not because there's some grand conspiracy, it's because jews are behind literally everything because they're fucking smart and talented

to demonstrate this to myself, instead of a "jewish agenda" movie, i once arbitrarily chose a blackpilled movie, The Joker, to investigate. but I was wrong, it was directed Todd Phillips, not a Jewish name. Oh wait, his actual name is Todd Philip Bunzl lol. eVeRy tImE :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and GigaRetard
If it weren't for the jews it would be another race, for example the indians idk
Retarded post

It would be the natives and the natives wouldn't act in spiteful and hateful ways and destroying the native population.
Whites are the one's who made modernity.

@TechnoBoss :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn