jews are righteous

noobs

noobs

Kraken
this was a response to @Bomber517 but i wrote too much so this is a thread now
Though Veganist supports Israel and is pro-Jewish, but JFL he sometimes can be based and funny.

i used to hate jews but someone can only succeed by using the truth, germans and jews had a race war and the jews were more righteous bc jews won, and the germans close to the level of truth but not nearly. a synonym of good is productive.

if the african tribes didnt adapt to british ways in colonialism then they died out.
the goyim-jewish relationship is no different, goyim are going to have to adapt and change for evolution to occur since goyim are dysgenic.

one axoim of this includes goyim letting themselves have location freedom, not having familial nationalism tied to the land but by blood and treatise. This is why if goyim dont realize globalism then the race of the future will be those goyim. ur neighbor (in a biblical use of the word) isnt tied by your literal neighbor, not by your location but by your social circle.

There is only two freedoms, location and financial. Money is tangible time and time is converted into money to sell, so time is included in financial. An investment is only capital and idea. Idea and action should be synonyms, else your a slave, who works.

@cromagnon @Imretarded?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: rg1235, Veganist, _MVP_ and 9 others
Um... Did you smoke crack?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, lemonnz, average guy and 3 others
Jews are high IQ satanists

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Jova, LuckyBeast and 3 others
bruh im too low iq to read or understand that

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and noobs
ive been thinking about the definition of right and wrong, who is and what is right or wrong for like the past month
Only white is right.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and noobs
Only white is right.
u should base logic off of rules based on history not rules from history

what works then will not always work now, like this aesthetic theory

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Bomber517
u should base logic off of rules based on history not rules from history

what works then will not always work now, like this aesthetic theory

You're strange. I can't understand you. Is it because i'm a low iq deathnic or you're non-nt?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., cromagnon and noobs

i used to hate jews but someone can only succeed by using the truth, germans and jews had a race war and the jews were more righteous bc jews won, and the germans close to the level of truth but not nearly. a synonym of good is productive.

if the african tribes didnt adapt to british ways in colonialism then they died out.
the goyim-jewish relationship is no different, goyim are going to have to adapt and change for evolution to occur since goyim are dysgenic.

one axoim of this includes goyim letting themselves have location freedom, not having familial nationalism tied to the land but by blood and treatise. This is why if goyim dont realize globalism then the race of the future will be those goyim. ur neighbor (in a biblical use of the word) isnt tied by your literal neighbor, not by your location but by your social circle.

There is only two freedoms, location and financial. Money is tangible time and time is converted into money to sell, so time is included in financial. An investment is only capital and idea. Idea and action should be synonyms, else your a slave, who works.

@cromagnon @Imretarded?
dnr but will read after this finish watching this vid

@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and noobs
unironically the vast majority of westerners are Jew worshippers since their god is literally a Jewish carpenter and fishman from the roman empire

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, rg1235, slavicpsycho and 5 others
You're strange. I can't understand you. Is it because i'm a low iq deathnic or you're non-nt?
if you dont understand then u can use chatgpt to explain what i say

im bad at explaining things thats compatible to unknowledgeable people in subjects i sperg out on

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
bump

• Love it
Reactions: noobs

@cromagnon @Imretarded?
I got lost here

• +1
Patrick PePe 072

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
not a single molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, LuckyBeast and average guy
unironically the vast majority of westerners are Jew worshippers since their god is literally a Jewish carpenter and fishman from the roman empire
Vast majority of those 'christians' never go to church or even pray.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, noobs and slavicpsycho
Jews just adapted to being snakes which is OP against low IQ goys. For example, how Israeli intelligence keeps raping the Arabs like with the pagers in Lebanon.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and noobs
Jews just adapted to being snakes which is OP against low IQ goys. For example, how Israeli intelligence keeps raping the Arabs like with the pagers in Lebanon.
is this war not productive to you? do people not deserve what is reality? a enemies rations are more valuable than your own 20 fold

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and lemonnz
Righteous people don’t laugh when the explode Pajers and injury thousands and kill little kids. Nor do righteous people when they laugh when their holy book says that Jesus is burning in his own fluids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, noobs and lemonnz
Righteous people don’t laugh when the explode Pajers and injury thousands and kill little kids. Nor do righteous people when they laugh when their holy book says that Jesus is burning in his own fluids
is not everything in the world fair by rules of the universe? you think by measures that aren’t real if not everything on earth is fair

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and BrianMoser
is not everything in the world fair by rules of the universe? you think by measures that aren’t real if not everything on earth is fair
Yeah morality doesn’t exist. forget about that one

• +1
Never met a jew but they are evil

White chuds told me so

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and noobs

@cromagnon @Imretarded?
TL;DR give summary pls

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and noobs
jews win and productivity is a synonym of good by me so jews are good
They win by what means though? Also who are they productive for? I’ll read tomorrow hopefully. Gn bhai.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, LuckyBeast and noobs
They win by what means though? Also who are they productive for? I’ll read tomorrow hopefully. Gn bhai.
the means don’t matter because you should judge by fruit, neither does this mean to exclude moral or mental effects because they affect tangibles

to be productive is to gain power

power is the ultimate measurement because if you have power then you also have genes, iq, will, women, and positive traits that sum to power

• +1
Reactions: sb23

@cromagnon @Imretarded?
I wouldn't call Jews rightous because Hitler in all his otaku glory, decided to declare war on America to help Japan out.

Lets be real, wtf was that nigga smoking? Muh japanese warrior race. Bro had the intelligence of a country at his finger tips, did he not know America had like ten times more industrial production than Japan and Germany combined? Wtf are you doing nigga?

Hitler thought he could just get the western countries to give up for example they thought britain would just sue for peace early on in the war which makes no fucking sense according to nazi ethos that Britain is controlled by jews, so why tf would the jews sue for peace?

Well I know the reason, it's because Hitler didn't give a fuck about antisemitism personally, he used it as a political tool to gain power, the Jews are a high achieving minority, yeah it's pretty obvious jewish families would slowly accumulate more wealth and end up with high positions of power. There's no big conspiracy to enslave the goyim:forcedsmile: that's schizophrenic horseshit. The politicians and business leaders want mass immigration because they want to flood the labour market because they are following basic capitalist incentives and also because of how capitalism works, it fucks the birth rates and the rich don't want to spend a dime contributing to society that would end in helping people raise families, there would not be a crash in western birth rates to begin with.

Again hitler didn't believe this bullshit, he used as a tool on his journey to become the greatest German who ever lived. That's why he broke France and Britain's trust and invaded rest of Bohemia , muh anti German Nazi allies, UK and France were very receptive to the idea of Germans unifying, after all they they gave green light for them to unify with Austria (disallowed by ww1 treaty), gave greenlight to take Sudetenland,. You're damn right Germany could have negotiated a return of her eastern pre WW1 borders.

Why didn't hitler do that? Because he wanted to UNIFY the entire post HRE landmass, which includes bohemia. When he took over Czechoslovakia, he did a victory lap talking about being now the greatest German in history for fully unifying the central empire.

Again he could have negotiated a return of German border lands from Poland, after all the USSR was RIGHT THERE and was annexing eastern countries just like Germany) They could have grew a brain and started playing the good guy and start negotiating a mutual defence pact that includes Poland, Germany, Italy, France and UK. Again Germany has huge leverage here as you can't ship British or French support to fight the Soviets without going through Germany.

Again, hitler was a narcy cunt and just wanted to take over Poland.

Hitler was just an imperialist, same as Mussolini. Fascism or nazism is just a way of justifying the goals of these imperialists in the modern age.

Believing the tenents of nazism is fucking retarded. It's completely wrong, being an antisemite is like being a black guy complaining that 'whitey keeping me down', no there is no institutional white racism, nor a cabal of jews, you're just a dumbfuck in comparison.

The ONLY solution to the problems in modern society is communism.

White people can't have kids because Housing is too expensive.

instead of lowering interest rates to further this faggot debt trap game, you can take steps towards decomodifying housing. First by implementing a property tax that only activates IF you own more than one home,

for example, own one home, 0% tax on it. own two, 10% tax. Own three, 20% tax. Ofc this would apply to businesses who own housing. This would destroy the landlord class once and for all, and would hit the ones who own huge swarths of property so fucking hard that they'll HAVE to sell to avoid something like a 400% tax. Big business or other land lords ain't buying, only poor fucking working people with no home will even be in the market to buy. The leverage these workers have is dramatic, they'll buy up these homes at a minuscule fraction of what they were priced at before, not payed with debt, flat out in most cases.:feelshah:

I believe this is the primary cause.

For example birth rates were stable and even trending up until the housing crash and at which point, they never recovered since we are in the grips of decades of brutal austerity (not for big business, you'd be dead wrong) where most people have zero fucking savings.
IMG 8591
This is the US's. They had a stable birth rate, trending up slightly.

So the absolutely brutal birth rates we see today is from landlord faggotism. renting and the home morgage sector is purely just a drain on the economy. Realistically, fix this and Capitalism would be revitalized and will have enough momentum to last decades, maybe even a hundred years before the contradictions force a revolution to happen.

Mao Zedong was right, fuck them landlords

And ofc there is the social isolation that comes from living in a capitalist economy. For decades, people would meet each other at fucking bars and today usually at online fuck apps which only harmed the dating scene, again this is because the community has been gutted and we only really have ever shrinking friend groups left.

Also jfl at expecting people to raise a kid when BOTH PARENTS work dogshit, soul destroying labour for a piece of shit company.

The Soviet Union had plenty births and was stable after the post war baby boom had ended. Shit only went south when there was mass privatization and brutal austerity imposed.
IMG 8592
The main problem with the USSR was that it's really hard to manage an economy top down. That can be fixed by maintaining the market economy while passing into law two things:

1. the workers of a company have legally binding democratic voting power, the board of directors will be representatives of the people who work there and not 80 yo faggot investors who have no fucking idea about the operations of the company.

2. replace the CEO's obligation to maximize shareholder profits with an obligation to uphold the will of the workers and the company's general health (IE not getting into massive debt and losing money) and to find a compromise that satisfies both needs well enough if they come into conflict.

These two policies would effectively make every company a worker co op and with my other policy to decomodify housing (at least partially), we'll be 90% done and will only need to fix minor loopholes that may pop up from quirks of the legal system. For example contract work which is a point of exploitation.

The problem with nazis is that they see these issues but they're too retarded to do systematic analysis but instead conjour up an essentialist boogyman

• JFL
I wouldn't call Jews rightous because Hitler in all his otaku glory, decided to declare war on America to help Japan out.

Lets be real, wtf was that nigga smoking? Muh japanese warrior race. Bro had the intelligence of a country at his finger tips, did he not know America had like ten times more industrial production than Japan and Germany combined? Wtf are you doing nigga?

Hitler thought he could just get the western countries to give up for example they thought britain would just sue for peace early on in the war which makes no fucking sense according to nazi ethos that Britain is controlled by jews, so why tf would the jews sue for peace?

Well I know the reason, it's because Hitler didn't give a fuck about antisemitism personally, he used it as a political tool to gain power, the Jews are a high achieving minority, yeah it's pretty obvious jewish families would slowly accumulate more wealth and end up with high positions of power. There's no big conspiracy to enslave the goyim:forcedsmile: that's schizophrenic horseshit. The politicians and business leaders want mass immigration because they want to flood the labour market because they are following basic capitalist incentives and also because of how capitalism works, it fucks the birth rates and the rich don't want to spend a dime contributing to society that would end in helping people raise families, there would not be a crash in western birth rates to begin with.

Again hitler didn't believe this bullshit, he used as a tool on his journey to become the greatest German who ever lived. That's why he broke France and Britain's trust and invaded rest of Bohemia , muh anti German Nazi allies, UK and France were very receptive to the idea of Germans unifying, after all they they gave green light for them to unify with Austria (disallowed by ww1 treaty), gave greenlight to take Sudetenland,. You're damn right Germany could have negotiated a return of her eastern pre WW1 borders.

Why didn't hitler do that? Because he wanted to UNIFY the entire post HRE landmass, which includes bohemia. When he took over Czechoslovakia, he did a victory lap talking about being now the greatest German in history for fully unifying the central empire.

Again he could have negotiated a return of German border lands from Poland, after all the USSR was RIGHT THERE and was annexing eastern countries just like Germany) They could have grew a brain and started playing the good guy and start negotiating a mutual defence pact that includes Poland, Germany, Italy, France and UK. Again Germany has huge leverage here as you can't ship British or French support to fight the Soviets without going through Germany.

Again, hitler was a narcy cunt and just wanted to take over Poland.

Hitler was just an imperialist, same as Mussolini. Fascism or nazism is just a way of justifying the goals of these imperialists in the modern age.

Believing the tenents of nazism is fucking retarded. It's completely wrong, being an antisemite is like being a black guy complaining that 'whitey keeping me down', no there is no institutional white racism, nor a cabal of jews, you're just a dumbfuck in comparison.

The ONLY solution to the problems in modern society is communism.

White people can't have kids because Housing is too expensive.

instead of lowering interest rates to further this faggot debt trap game, you can take steps towards decomodifying housing. First by implementing a property tax that only activates IF you own more than one home,

for example, own one home, 0% tax on it. own two, 10% tax. Own three, 20% tax. Ofc this would apply to businesses who own housing. This would destroy the landlord class once and for all, and would hit the ones who own huge swarths of property so fucking hard that they'll HAVE to sell to avoid something like a 400% tax. Big business or other land lords ain't buying, only poor fucking working people with no home will even be in the market to buy. The leverage these workers have is dramatic, they'll buy up these homes at a minuscule fraction of what they were priced at before, not payed with debt, flat out in most cases.:feelshah:

I believe this is the primary cause.

For example birth rates were stable and even trending up until the housing crash and at which point, they never recovered since we are in the grips of decades of brutal austerity (not for big business, you'd be dead wrong) where most people have zero fucking savings.
View attachment 3188560
This is the US's. They had a stable birth rate, trending up slightly.

So the absolutely brutal birth rates we see today is from landlord faggotism. renting and the home morgage sector is purely just a drain on the economy. Realistically, fix this and Capitalism would be revitalized and will have enough momentum to last decades, maybe even a hundred years before the contradictions force a revolution to happen.

Mao Zedong was right, fuck them landlords

And ofc there is the social isolation that comes from living in a capitalist economy. For decades, people would meet each other at fucking bars and today usually at online fuck apps which only harmed the dating scene, again this is because the community has been gutted and we only really have ever shrinking friend groups left.

Also jfl at expecting people to raise a kid when BOTH PARENTS work dogshit, soul destroying labour for a piece of shit company.

The Soviet Union had plenty births and was stable after the post war baby boom had ended. Shit only went south when there was mass privatization and brutal austerity imposed.
View attachment 3188576
The main problem with the USSR was that it's really hard to manage an economy top down. That can be fixed by maintaining the market economy while passing into law two things:

1. the workers of a company have legally binding democratic voting power, the board of directors will be representatives of the people who work there and not 80 yo faggot investors who have no fucking idea about the operations of the company.

2. replace the CEO's obligation to maximize shareholder profits with an obligation to uphold the will of the workers and the company's general health (IE not getting into massive debt and losing money) and to find a compromise that satisfies both needs well enough if they come into conflict.

These two policies would effectively make every company a worker co op and with my other policy to decomodify housing (at least partially), we'll be 90% done and will only need to fix minor loopholes that may pop up from quirks of the legal system. For example contract work which is a point of exploitation.

The problem with nazis is that they see these issues but they're too retarded to do systematic analysis but instead conjour up an essentialist boogyman
agreed with this until communism, jews are only seen as evil because they are ahead of the curve and do what works

communism is dysgenic in all realms

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and Imretarded?
agreed with this until communism, jews are only seen as evil because they are ahead of the curve and do what works

communism is dysgenic in all realms
Cope more for communist moggers.

Specifically my brand of communism which involves eugenics:feelshah: as a means of removing greed from the human psyche along with the impulse to be a shithead.

My moto, JUST KILL THE FUCKERS
IMG 8506

Workplace democracy
Pro chad/Stacy eugenics
Happy Hair GIF by Afound

No way you can convince me this capitalist pig is superior to a low class faggot who looks the same
IMG 8593

• JFL
Lol bro flipped sides completely in a day :lul:
The new pic lmao

• +1
jews are high IQ and understand life properly. they do whats necessary and dgaf about your stupid laws and made up morality.

• +1