Jews are so high iq

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Banned
Every single one of them i met irl was so fucking high iq especially ashkenazi ones. They all had houses owned too instead of being renters. Smart bunch man, i wish my folks were that smart.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: abuserr007, slavicpsycho, klip11 and 3 others
GSPpbrRW8AA1s72

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ, Diarrhoea, Hetman Vilkas and 10 others
Dont tell me an average Somali brother is smarter than an ashkenazi, i didn't speak about their immoral actions in Gaza etc but the point still stands. They are mogging tf out of us. Millions vs billions of Muslims. Maybe we should get our shit together as Muslims? We are starting to do better financially but we are losing our religion.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and sportsmogger
Dont tell me an average Somali brother is smarter than an ashkenazi, i didn't speak about their immoral actions in Gaza etc but the point still stands. They are mogging tf out of us. Millions vs billions of Muslims. Maybe we should get our shit together as Muslims?
Don't get fooled. First, they are losing the war according to every serious expert on the matter out there and even themselves. Second, they are fully supported by the biggest and richest empire in the history of humanity.

And third, "Get our shit together" is a very subjective concept depending on the person. If you mean "Get your thing together and become One Ummah" then i agree.

However, if you mean "Get your shit together and sell every principle of your religion after putting down your pants just to make lobbies and be accepted by a bunch of rich degenerates" like the zionists did, then i don't agree.

People speak a lot about the power of zionists but they never speak how they reached it and how much they had to betray their own culture and religion to do so. Blackmailing people while they are fornicating is against Judaism, believe it or not... That kind of thing is something we muslims can never do, or otherwise we are not muslims anymore.

Our biggest problem as muslims is not IQ. Our biggest problem is betrayal without shame since the Ottomans fell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Autismcel and BeneluxYemeni
Every single one of them i met irl was so fucking high iq especially ashkenazi ones. They all had houses owned too instead of being renters. Smart bunch man, i wish my folks were that smart.
Lol every jew I've met has been noticeably stupider than me and I'm definitely not far above average. If they were so smart we'd be dead by now nigga they hate white people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Dont tell me an average Somali brother is smarter than an ashkenazi, i didn't speak about their immoral actions in Gaza etc but the point still stands. They are mogging tf out of us. Millions vs billions of Muslims. Maybe we should get our shit together as Muslims? We are starting to do better financially but we are losing our religion.
Why tf are we mentioned

Do other muslims view us as dumb @Piratecel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Piratecel, StarvedEpi and 3 others
Ive only met jew girls and they were retarded and weirdly horny

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts, Autismcel and 1 other person
Dnrd faggotcuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Don't get fooled. First, they are losing the war according to every serious expert on the matter out there and even themselves. Second, they are fully supported by the biggest and richest empire in the history of humanity.

And third, "Get our shit together" is a very subjective concept depending on the person. If you mean "Get your thing together and become One Ummah" then i agree.

However, if you mean "Get your shit together and sell every principle of your religion after putting down your pants just to make lobbies and be accepted by a bunch of rich degenerates" like the zionists did, then i don't agree.

People speak a lot about the power of zionists but they never speak how they reached it and how much they had to betray their own culture and religion to do so. Blackmailing people while they are fornicating is against Judaism, believe it or not... That kind of thing is something we muslims can never do, or otherwise we are not muslims anymore.

Our biggest problem as muslims is not IQ. Our biggest problem is betrayal without shame since the Ottomans fell.
Agreed, but i disagree on the iq part. Do you really think we wouldnt be able to achieve a Khalifa had we not had higher iq? Seriously. All i see around me are unfortunately easily manipulated dumb brothers and sisters.

Its also that our leaders are the biggest cucks on earth. We need all those Arab leaders gone. All they care about is selling us out slowly to keep their own comforts in this life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
This is actually true btw. As much as I hate the jewish zionists I can't deny that they are the highest IQ ethnicity in the whole world.
Average Ashkenazi IQ is like 110 which is higher than muslims and christians.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, sportsmogger and kalluss
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
This is actually true btw. As much as I hate the jewish zionists I can't deny that they are the highest IQ ethnicity in the whole world.
well this is why they control the world and makes christan fights against muslim very high iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and BeneluxYemeni
Just spoke about Somalia in this thread man

And nah at least in my country we don't see you as dumb. I havent met a somali in my life.
ofc were having a war with ethiopia

Ethiopia is so stupid, doing anything they can to secure a coast to cash in on the red sea tax

Fortunately they not doing shit cause Egypt hates Ethiopia

Fun fact: most black jews are ethiopians, they fight in the idf too :lul:

Theyre delusional asf thinking the israelis will ever accept them :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, BeneluxYemeni and truthhurts
Yep, sometimes you just have to accept reality and navigate it otherwise you are gonna make dumb decisions and cope like the comments in this very comment section. Im Muslim myself and fortunately pretty high iq but i always got mogged by either autistic asians or ashkenazis in university settings, irl will be even harsher where iq mogging means monetary/power mogging:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Yep, sometimes you just have to accept reality and navigate it otherwise you are gonna make dumb decisions and cope like the comments in this very comment section. Im Muslim myself and fortunately pretty high iq but i always got mogged by either autistic asians or ashkenazis in university settings, irl will be even harsher where iq mogging means monetary/power mogging:feelswhy:
this shit sounds like a jewish psyop tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts and BeneluxYemeni
Of course

”BeneluxYemeni” who tf names themselves that
I didn't expect anything more from my low iq brothers, we need better leaders or else we are gonna get ass fucked by schlomo when we need to pay up on our high interest loans.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
i heard a jew rabbi talking about how the messiah wont come until christanity is down or dissapper from europe their plan is to bring as much illegal or legal immigrant muslim to europe now the reaction of the population is just sraight hate to the muslim 24hr hate hate basically what the jews want and its working so their plan would work

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts and sportsmogger
I didn't expect anything more from my low iq brothers, we need better leaders or else we are gonna get ass fucked by schlomo when we need to pay up on our high interest loans.
ur cooked either way, cant escalate the conflict cause america will step in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, truthhurts and kalluss
Agreed, but i disagree on the iq part. Do you really think we wouldnt be able to achieve a Khalifa had we not had higher iq? Seriously. All i see around me are unfortunately easily manipulated dumb brothers and sisters.

Its also that our leaders are the biggest cucks on earth. We need all those Arab leaders gone. All they care about is selling us out slowly to keep their own comforts in this life.
It's not an IQ problem. We have also high IQ people, way more raw speaking than them just by pure statistics (20% of human population vs barely 1%, meaning even if they are overall higher IQ, our High IQ people will irremediably outnumber them seriously just by raw numbers). Islam is from different races and people's, some are higher IQ than others and so on.

It's a betrayal problem. There was a time when muslims shoeless arabs conquered both the Byzantine and Persian Empire at the same time while being heavily outnumbered in what historian Barnaby Rogerson described as: "You have to remember, the two great superpowers were the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) and the Sassanid Persia, they were the dominant powers. If you're putting it in a modern parlance, it's a bit like the Eskimos taking on the United States and Russia"

It goes way more deeper than IQ or other overrated factors.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, kalluss and BeneluxYemeni
this shit sounds like a jewish psyop tbh
Bro, everyday i see how mossad is internering in my own country let alone Saudi etc. And these low iq people dont do anything about it, do you think im happy that my own people are being genocided? For example Saudi using Pegasus malware that is made by a Jewish company. How dumb can you be?!?!?!? They are turning all of us against eachother while making money off of us, pure humuliation, we need to know our strengths and weaknesses simple as.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, sportsmogger and kalluss
ofc were having a war with ethiopia

Ethiopia is so stupid, doing anything they can to secure a coast to cash in on the red sea tax

Fortunately they not doing shit cause Egypt hates Ethiopia

Fun fact: most black jews are ethiopians, they fight in the idf too :lul:

Theyre delusional asf thinking the israelis will ever accept them :lul::lul:
Yeah i talked about that and how they ran a program to sterilize them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Yeah i talked about that and how they ran a program to sterilize them
Indeed

Beta Israel are a bunch of retarded cucks

Wouldnt be surprised if Ethiopian IDF soldiers are used as meatshields

• Hmm...
It's not an IQ problem. We have also high IQ people, way more raw speaking than them just by pure statistics (20% of human population vs barely 1%, meaning even if they are overall higher IQ, our High IQ people will irremediably outnumber them seriously just by raw numbers). Islam is from different races and people's, some are higher IQ than others and so on.

It's a betrayal problem. There was a time when muslims shoeless arabs conquered both the Byzantine and Persian Empire at the same time while being heavily outnumbered in what historian Barnaby Rogerson described as: "You have to remember, the two great superpowers were the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) and the Sassanid Persia, they were the dominant powers. If you're putting it in a modern parlance, it's a bit like the Eskimos taking on the United States and Russia"

It goes way more deeper than IQ or other overrated factors.
I agree we are in high numbers, but it means nothing as long as all of us are getting psyopped with all kinds of bs. There is barely unity on the ummah anymore. Alhamdullilah Gaza brought us together but why in the fucking hell did we let it get this far? Because of all the iq mogging. Simple as. But sometimes you dont need to be smart, sometimes might is right. Im not gonna say anything more on a public forum.

• Hmm...
Indeed

Beta Israel are a bunch of retarded cucks

Wouldnt be surprised if Ethiopian IDF soldiers are used as meatshields
Funny that you say this because the other day Israel announced that either 30.000 immigrants (Mainly ethiopian jews) joined the IDF or they will expel them from the country

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, sportsmogger and BeneluxYemeni
Funny that you say this because the other day Israel announced that either 30.000 immigrants (Mainly ethiopian jews) joined the IDF or they will expel them from the country
They just use them, they dont see them as real Jews, which is ironic cause there is no Jewish race. Are you seriously telling me an Ethiopian jew is the same as an Eastern European blonde with blue eye jew. JFL at muh antisemetism, im as a yemeni more semetic than them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
They just use them, they dont see them as real Jews, which is ironic cause there is no Jewish race. Are you seriously telling me an Ethiopian jew is the same as an Eastern European blonde with blue eye jew. JFL at muh antisemetism, im as a yemeni more semetic than them
Ur more semetic than both of them

Imagine a jew with polish, russian and german ancestry crying about you a semitic man being anti semitic towards them

Pretty stupid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator, StarvedEpi and BeneluxYemeni
Ur more semetic than both of them

Imagine a jew with polish, russian and german ancestry crying about you a semitic man being anti semitic towards them

Pretty stupid
This happened to me in the train when i was wearing a Palestine shirt... Shit was insane but i didn't say anything cause i dont wanna end up in jail. Literal whitey calling me antisemetism. Would hate fuck tho :feelswah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
This happened to me in the train when i was wearing a Palestine shirt... Shit was insane but i didn't say anything cause i dont wanna end up in jail. Literal whitey calling me antisemetism. Would hate fuck tho :feelswah:
Jfl some white jewish girlcalled u antisemitic??

I would fuck too ngl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and BeneluxYemeni
Jfl some white jewish girlcalled u antisemitic??

I would fuck too ngl
Yes i was going to one of the biggest protests in Amsterdam with a group of people, ngl she fogged the sisters coming to the protest with us hard JFL funny seeing them argue while blackpilled. They are literally just white people, take the star of David away and you would know,unless they are ashkenazis or mizrahi

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I agree we are in high numbers, but it means nothing as long as all of us are getting psyopped with all kinds of bs. There is barely unity on the ummah anymore. Alhamdullilah Gaza brought us together but why in the fucking hell did we let it get this far? Because of all the iq mogging. Simple as. But sometimes you dont need to be smart, sometimes might is right. Im not gonna say anything more on a public forum.
I explained it to you but i guess i didn't gather the argument correctly.

The reason they have divided us is because (With their High IQ included) they have infiltrated the biggest and richest empire of history via lobbies while at the same time selling their entire culture, principles and values.

Even if we were high IQ, we would still can't do that because it is the biggest betrayal against Islam and we would neither reach them nor we would be muslims. Israel still exists because of betrayal, not because of IQ. So called "muslim" and arab leaders whom many would consider "High IQ" have betrayed palestinians for the sake of economical security, and sometimes not even that but just securing their seats.

You can tell me "Well, that betrayal is induced because they are High IQ and they managed to infiltrate and divide us". That still doesn't uphold at all because we are only speaking about VERY recent history, and for the last 1300 years that wasn't the case, and even when in the beggining of Islam there were actually millions of them and barely hundreds of muslims.

It's a matter of values, who you want to be, how far are you willing to go in betraying your religion and culture for the sake of being accepted and defended by foreign powers, etc. All that High IQ doesn't prevent societies from extinguishing themselves via birth rates or foolish laws, IQ is just a pixel in a big screen.

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
Yes i was going to one of the biggest protests in Amsterdam with a group of people, ngl she fogged the sisters coming to the protest with us hard JFL funny seeing them argue while blackpilled. They are literally just white people, take the star of David away and you would know,unless they are ashkenazis or mizrahi
And they call the middle east their homeland 🐖

Watch her get sunburnt in Israel

And they call the middle east their homeland 🐖

Watch her get sunburnt in Israel
Dont tell a pissraeli about the increased skin cancer rate compared to the countries in the region and especially dont compare it to australia

• JFL
Jews are small-to medium sized and relatively small in number they need teamwork and IQ to survive

• +1
YOU

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, sportsmogger and StarvedEpi
Wish I was Jewish. I'd be rich

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger and StarvedEpi
I explained it to you but i guess i didn't gather the argument correctly.

The reason they have divided us is because (With their High IQ included) they have infiltrated the biggest and richest empire of history via lobbies while at the same time selling their entire culture, principles and values.

Even if we were high IQ, we would still can't do that because it is the biggest betrayal against Islam and we would neither reach them nor we would be muslims. Israel still exists because of betrayal, not because of IQ. So called "muslim" and arab leaders whom many would consider "High IQ" have betrayed palestinians for the sake of economical security, and sometimes not even that but just securing their seats.

You can tell me "Well, that betrayal is induced because they are High IQ and they managed to infiltrate and divide us". That still doesn't uphold at all because we are only speaking about VERY recent history, and for the last 1300 years that wasn't the case, and even when in the beggining of Islam there were actually millions of them and barely hundreds of muslims.

It's a matter of values, who you want to be, how far are you willing to go in betraying your religion and culture for the sake of being accepted and defended by foreign powers, etc. All that High IQ doesn't prevent societies from extinguishing themselves via birth rates or foolish laws, IQ is just a pixel in a big screen.
That is true to some extent, they sold their akhirah for this world. Alot of them dont even believe in hell they think this world is all there is. Which is why they are so degenerate with how they kill, deceive for wordly gains. But i honestly believe that if we have more strongl high iq leaders we could get rid of their shackles and win, we have much bigger numbers but its looking bleak man even Saudi is opening up in religious values

Jews are small-to medium sized and relatively small in number they need teamwork and IQ to survive
@sportsmogger how are you gonna bash mee for coming to a logical conclusion about their iq and then agree with this guy zoomali behaviour warya

• JFL
@sportsmogger how are you gonna bash mee for coming to a logical conclusion about their iq and then agree with this guy zoomali behaviour warya
Cause hes right

Theyre a smaller group so their IQ’s are gonna be higher due to a small sample size

And they work together, literally formed a country just by themselves

• JFL
Cause hes right

Theyre a smaller group so their IQ’s are gonna be higher due to a small sample size

And they work together, literally formed a country just by themselves
Kike spotted, they are playing the long game iq mogging us and manipulating us, this is what im saying @MaghrebGator

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and sportsmogger
That is true to some extent, they sold their akhirah for this world. Alot of them dont even believe in hell they think this world is all there is. Which is why they are so degenerate with how they kill, deceive for wordly gains. But i honestly believe that if we have more strongl high iq leaders we could get rid of their shackles and win, we have much bigger numbers but its looking bleak man even Saudi is opening up in religious values

I don't know. It's just everything seems very open.

I feel like right now it could go anywhere in regards to Islam or secularism in the muslim world. I think this war might define that depending on what the secular axis (Saudi/UAE) and the Brotherhood axis (Qatar/Turkey) do after it ends.

And in the middle of that you have the shiites and Iran, and if Iran falls all the shia world will very possibly secularize also.

I guess we can just wait and see at this point. Israel is losing the war but at the same time they are so genocidal and have so little bond with the land they settled in that they might start throwing nukes or biological weapons if they are allowed to return to their original homelands (90% of them are double nationals from other countries) and leave the area unhabitable just because of the pure hatred zionists hold against the natives.

The thing with wars is that you know how they start but you never know how they will end.

• +1