Jews are subconsciously detected by Whites

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Does anybody else have this superpower, you can literally just tell these are Jews

Their features are so distinct

IMG 5642
IMG 5643
IMG 5644
IMG 5645
IMG 5646
IMG 5647

It’s something subconscious, about their physiognomy

You can even differentiate the two even when sometimes Europeans have their features in a way,

Like Lord Wellington had an absolute massive schnoz on him, but you can just tell he wasn’t apart of the Tribe

IMG 5620

There’s just something so deeply evil in them, to a point where it’s ingrained in me to identity them with ease

@Debetro @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, TheLookInYourEyes, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 12 others
Does anybody else have this superpower, you can literally just tell these are Jews

View attachment 3180725View attachment 3180726View attachment 3180727View attachment 3180728View attachment 3180729View attachment 3180730

You can even differentiate the two even when sometimes Europeans have their features in a way,

Like Lord Wellington had an absolute massive schnoz on him, but you can just tell he wasn’t apart of the Tribe

View attachment 3180731

There’s just something so deeply evil in them, to a point where it’s ingrained in me to identity them with ease

They look uncannily similar to Neanderthals, which plays a part in my early theory on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, ShowerMaxxing, RaypEugenix and 4 others
Curly brown hair, and brown eyes and fair skin gives a Jewish look

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and cromagnon
They look uncannily similar to Neanderthals, which plays a part in my early theory on them
Not this Jews are Neanderthals theory again

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BeneluxYemeni, iloveboobs and 2 others
They also have very close-set eyes, which is subconsciously detected by humans as something eery and uncanny

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Mixture of humans and reptilians/lizards. Nasty people.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and cromagnon
Curly brown hair, and brown eyes and fair skin gives a Jewish look
Mr Bean, this blud has a big ah schnoz, dark hair, brown eyes,

But he’s OBVIOUSLY not a kike. Like you can just tell

IMG 5641

Curly hair I agree with tho tbh but I think it goes deeper than that

Not this Jews are Neanderthals theory again
It’s true tho, they look very similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, Donkeyballs, RaypEugenix and 3 others
My doc who won’t give me hgh looks like that

View attachment 3180725View attachment 3180726View attachment 3180727View attachment 3180728View attachment 3180729View attachment 3180730

View attachment 3180731

YOU ARE IRISH YOU FAT FUCK.

What "whiteness" are you talking here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix, Bomber517 and klip11

View attachment 3180731

You and @anthony111553 are secretly Jews

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Bomber517

View attachment 3180731

confirmation bias. You only recognize the ones that actually look like that and not the ones that blend in as whites. You only recognize the ones that are very distinct

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
YOU ARE IRISH YOU FAT FUCK.

What "whiteness" are you talking here?
Get a load of this curry trying to clump me in with his shitskin DNA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix and Bomber517
Get a load of this curry trying to clump me in with his shitskin DNA.

WildBeast hires

You want to go back in time and see how your boneless ancestors were treated?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Afc

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
View attachment 3180819

You want to go back in time and see how your boneless ancestors were treated?
A currycel boasting about British colonialism is probably one of the most hilarious but also the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Bomber517 and normie_joe
A currycel boasting about British colonialism is probably one of the most hilarious but also the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

What the flying fuck about my comnent made you derive such a far fetched conclusion of me "boasting about British colonialism"?

What words mentioned that?

I pointed out it's comical that the fat fuck OP who is Irish, talks about his "white vision" when him and his ancestors were considered the same as niggers i.e non white and subhuman.

What the flying fuck about my comnent made you derive such a far fetched conclusion of me "boasting about British colonialism"?

I pointed out it's comical that the fat fuck OP who is Irish, talks about his "white vision" when him and his ancestors were considered the same as niggers i.e non white and subhuman.
Blah blah blah, I’m white and you’re Indian. I think the discussion is over 😢

• +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix
Just like normies sense autism

Blah blah blah, I’m white an albino nigger and you’re Aryan. I think the discussion is over 😢

FTFY

You can't change history and facts willy nilly lil' bro.

Are you not making fun of how the Irish were treated badly, especially by the British, thus boasting about the achievements of the British people (against the Irish)?

Mixture of humans and reptilians/lizards. Nasty people.
All Humans have reptoid blood It's actually more prevalent in white people then any other race (Hence the high rate of RH- which isn't native to our planet). You're ngmi.

All Humans have reptoid blood It's actually more prevalent in white people then any other race (Hence the high rate of RH- which isn't native to our planet). You're ngmi.
Elab nigger

Elab nigger
White people have the highest rate of RH-. We aren't sure what caused RH- and its possible people that have this are reptos. It would make sense if white people make up the most reptilians (reptilians live amongst every ethnicity so take this with a grain of salt).

Out of all races White people are the best at charisma, manipulating, virtue signalling etc. Most Ethnics subconsciously look up to white people, Whites are treated the best in society so it would make perfect sense that reptoids will fit in with white people to reap all the benefits of being the spotlight. I'm not sure about jews though, maybe they are repts as well or maybe they are a scapegoat. I've heard that Repto Human Hybrids tend to have shitty immune systems, very obese and very prone to diabetes. Best thing to do is to try and ignore them, they love human fear.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Adelholzener
Mr Bean, this blud has a big ah schnoz, dark hair, brown eyes,

But he’s OBVIOUSLY not a kike. Like you can just tell

View attachment 3180739

Curly hair I agree with tho tbh but I think it goes deeper than that

It’s true tho, they look very similar
Mr bean is such a blackpill, ugly retarded looking Brit does retarded shit

What the fuck are you talking about nigga

What the fuck are you talking about nigga
A Glowie is investingating this thread reptilian bootlicker prepare for this threat to be botted to shit by shills they are alerted by what we were talking about KInninigan Zinuru

• Woah
Reactions: Adelholzener and cromagnon
Cause they r dysgenic and display many ethnic traits because of it. Ezra miller for example isn’t hapa but a jew

• +1

View attachment 3180731

not ironically that's true. i always guess when someone is jewish or not, lol

• +1

View attachment 3180731

yeah usually number 6 like shaped noses, downgrown faces, often glasses, very frizzy hair on lighter skin, mostly brown hair and eyes, small to medium rounded skulls

The idea of neanderthals(jews) vs cromagnons(humans) is what led to the idea of vampires(blood suckers) vs werewolves(wild humans)

Jews are Neanderthaloid Vampires and it is in your DNA to have an aversion towards them as a European Cromagnon descendant

• +1