Jews exploit the low iq of average person

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
with a decent iq and little knowledge on media warfare you can see hidden propaganda instantly. even if its somewhat sophisticated.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, Zeta and 9 others
how can we teach media warfare to clueless normies?
We can’t. This is why I support accelerationism. Let the weak fucks die out while we wait for everything to collapse. Then we introduce the White, high iq ethnostate.

Low IQ people have the easiest time resisting the propaganda because they’re so enwraped in their primal instincts.

The Jews convinced High IQ ppl that teenage pregnancy & eating meat (among many other things) is bad therefore confirming how IQ is negatively correlated with reproductive success.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
We can’t. This is why I support accelerationism. Let the weak fucks die out while we wait for everything to collapse. Then we introduce the White, high iq ethnostate.
modern world allows for weak subhumans to survive artificially.

also white governments follow jewish policies like good goys.

modern world allows for weak subhumans to survive artificially.

also white governments follow jewish policies like good goys.
I know. Destroy the modern world via accelerationism while also destroying Jewish influence. Best way for a White victory

By using it ourselves
crazy most people dont know that their holy book says you can kill the best of goyim or you can have sex with 3 year olds.
Low IQ people have the easiest time resisting the propaganda because they’re so enwraped in their primal instincts.

The Jews convinced High IQ ppl that teenage pregnancy & eating meat (among many other things) is bad therefore confirming how IQ is negatively correlated with reproductive success.
as i said if you are high iq you can clearly see hidden propaganda behind their message those people who fall for it aren't high iq.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
The segment most susceptible to propaganda is the upper-middle class, because it's the most difficult to shake off bias. The lower middle, middle range is most easily propagandized, the upper range is the least propagandized but the most dangerous

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The segment most susceptible to propaganda is the upper-middle class, because it's the most difficult to shake off bias. The lower middle, middle range is most easily propagandized, the upper range is the least propagandized but the most dangerous
The media warfare and brainwashing is just the first protective layer they have, the next layers are ruining your business(kanye) and violence (college students)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
That's the reason why they let influx of Sub-Saharans and Nafris in Europe

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and gigell

It's the midwit that falls for the propaganda the most I'd say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell and Darkeningstar
low iq people don't care, high iq are trying to protect themselves too much that's why they become aware

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Jews suck at propoganfa otherwise people would love israel

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It's the midwit that falls for the propaganda the most I'd say

View attachment 3027903
All these destructive ideas originated from intellectuals…the intelligentsia FIRST.

Look at black people. We score the lowest on IQ tests and our countries are the least brainwashed.

The African continent will be the last bastion against the Elites. The people there are closer to nature and can’t be fooled.

Low IQ is a good thing.

As I’ve become closer to nature and farther away from higher education (brainwashing) my IQ has dropped 30 pts.

No need to be preoccupied with man made concepts that have nothing to do with our primal survival instincts.

Look at black people. We score the lowest on IQ tests and our countries are the least brainwashed.

The African continent will be the last bastion against the Elites. The people there are closer to nature and can’t be fooled.
Jfl