jews have moved from the conquering phase to the governing phase

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
with the overt looting of LARRY FINK's PPP loan program by jewish banks, bidens cabinet being so overtly jewish, and the pivot in the media from "white ppl being a minority is a myth" to "white minority is good":

they clearly feel so comfortable that they have won that they can do this.

another way you can tell is in their shift to gay up other groups as well, like the flooding of black rap music with homosexuality in the last 10 years, and the financial deplatforming of black/muslim antisemites. they are looking at "in a post-white minority how will we deal with the brown golem underclass?"

essentially the whole world will end up like what Latin America is now , a jewish "froth" on top of the mestizo/mulatto "cappuccino" underclass.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
They won tbh, nothing can defeat them anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5061, KrissKross and 1 other person
Conquers me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Tenor 23

Over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
i'm white and i could give a shit if the white race dies out who tf cares lmao imagine caring what happens to the piece of shit species known as homo faggot sapiens

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 4804, KrissKross and 1 other person
boomers were weak and sold their society off to the jews and the chinese so they could have a mansion and a boat and a jetski and a cruise and a vacation every year in cancun

jews cant exploit people who arent spiritually weak

were paying for the sins of our fathers and grandfathers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 4797, KrissKross and 1 other person
Republicunts will literally pump estrogen into our water and club sea lions in Antarctica if it meant large corporations fattened their wallets.

The Jews are indeed with the republicunts and not the democrats. It took me years to realize this.

If you don’t live in America it’s hard to conceptualize this but the past 4 years have been beyond disturbing. Where I live, all the bugs are dead, there are no crickets at night time, and I see little girls behaving like 20 year olds. Men have saggy faces and even MMA boxing champs have become cucked. This is what republican leadership looks like, deregulating corporations. Breathing in testosterone-lowering, testical-atrophying pesticides 24/7 all so high-class white and Jewish people can live in houses with 50% less asbestos in their roofs and a pool in the backyard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, KrissKross, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Ritalincel
with the overt looting of LARRY FINK's PPP loan program by jewish banks, bidens cabinet being so overtly jewish, and the pivot in the media from "white ppl being a minority is a myth" to "white minority is good":

View attachment 933953

another way you can tell is in their shift to gay up other groups as well, like the flooding of black rap music with homosexuality in the last 10 years, and the financial deplatforming of black/muslim antisemites. they are looking at "in a post-white minority how will we deal with the brown golem underclass?"

essentially the whole world will end up like what Latin America is now , a jewish "froth" on top of the mestizo/mulatto "cappuccino" underclass.
Army with Black flags coming from Khorasan

More like they are going for extermination phase jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 4797
Jews mogged us, it's okay
Time to move on

Republicunts will literally pump estrogen into our water and club sea lions in Antarctica if it meant large corporations fattened their wallets.

The Jews are indeed with the republicunts and not the democrats. It took me years to realize this.

If you don’t live in America it’s hard to conceptualize this but the past 4 years have been beyond disturbing. Where I live, all the bugs are dead, there are no crickets at night time, and I see little girls behaving like 20 year olds. Men have saggy faces and even MMA boxing champs have become cucked. This is what republican leadership looks like, deregulating corporations. Breathing in testosterone-lowering, testical-atrophying pesticides 24/7 all so high-class white and Jewish people can live in houses with 50% less asbestos in their roofs and a pool in the backyard.
Bro come on man. No disrespect but, its time to realize they own ALL the fkn politicians in the world. Any opposition is a controlled opposition everywhere you look. And by everywhere I mean everywhere, russia and china are no exceptions.

Bro come on man. No disrespect but, its time to realize they own ALL the fkn politicians in the world. Any opposition is a controlled opposition everywhere you look. And by everywhere I mean everywhere, russia and china are no exceptions.
proof that they own china/north korea?

god i love being jewish

i'm white and i could give a shit if the white race dies out who tf cares lmao imagine caring what happens to the piece of shit species known as homo faggot sapiens
Most based commment on this site tbh

But at the same time my authright doesnt agree:ogre:

View attachment 933953

Looksmax.org
A community dedicated to the discussion of looksmaxing, the art of improving your appearance to achieve your greatest aesthetic potential.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back