Jews stole 500+ dollars from me. (LSE stock exchange)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I bought a massive position in Boeing during my mania on Tuesday, sold it all yesterday after reading into it and realizing it was a retarded idea. Didn't lose any money on the trade since US stock exchanges have non-existent fees. (0.01%)

Today I bought a massive position in Kazatomprom from LSE what I've been talking about for a couple of weeks,

didn't realize they charge you 0.5+% on every fucking transaction in 'London Duty Tax'. :lul::lul::lul:

Holy fuck. I didn't expect LSE to be such a jewed stock-exchange, 0.5% fees on a transaction is massive compared to the ~0.01% fees I would pay on ANY OTHER EXCHANGE.

Worst is that I just went through all the documents of my broker and this Jewish Duty Tax is never spoken off and not mentioned in the documents. After googling it, it's something the UK government taxes people with and my broker simply passes on the tax.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at starting a new position and already being down 0.5% from the get-go.

I will never trade stocks through LSE ever again. Fucking jews.

Looking for ways to get this duty tax deducted from my taxes I pay in the netherlands but seems hopeless. I got jewed.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany, cyprian_tomaszewski and lordgandy2000
@Da Joos @Nazi Germany

Da Joos got me.

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Gigachad brutally cucking you even from the grave

Lord Rothschild's family tree, and how ...
Jacob Rothschild, Banker, Financier and ...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I bought a massive position in Boeing during my mania on Tuesday, sold it all yesterday after reading into it and realizing it was a retarded idea. Didn't lose any money on the trade since US stock exchanges have non-existent fees. (0.01%)

Today I bought a massive position in Kazatomprom from LSE what I've been talking about for a couple of weeks,

didn't realize they charge you 0.5+% on every fucking transaction in 'London Duty Tax'. :lul::lul::lul:

Holy fuck. I didn't expect LSE to be such a jewed stock-exchange, 0.5% fees on a transaction is massive compared to the ~0.01% fees I would pay on ANY OTHER EXCHANGE.

Worst is that I just went through all the documents of my broker and this Jewish Duty Tax is never spoken off and not mentioned in the documents. After googling it, it's something the UK government taxes people with and my broker simply passes on the tax.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at starting a new position and already being down 0.5% from the get-go.

I will never trade stocks through LSE ever again. Fucking jews.

Looking for ways to get this duty tax deducted from my taxes I pay in the netherlands but seems hopeless. I got jewed.
Those are actually Jewish propaganda but You Can Claim the Stamp Duty Reserve Tax (SDRT) as a foreign tax credit on your Dutch return to offset your tax liability, and keep detailed records to maximize potential deductions.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Those are actually Jewish propaganda but You Can Claim the Stamp Duty Reserve Tax (SDRT) as a foreign tax credit on your Dutch return to offset your tax liability, and keep detailed records to maximize potential deductions.
I can deduct them? Would be nice.

I hope jews start a big war soon cuz I need stocks to go down so I can buy in again.

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany