Jfl at anyone who believes kinobody is natty

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
This is what he used to look like and then after a year his delts exploded out of nowhere and he has the look he has nowadays he's at least on high trt.

An other definitive proof that greg is on and off roids
skip to 7:37

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
No roids for his face

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It's not about his face there's a lot of fools that think his body is achievable natty
I swear to God that my friend physique is natty , gym is just his life plus he is genetic freak sport in his life since he was 8 yo natural T 950 ng/dl

Attachments

• 27982786_1775999905820722_2711940790834482024_o.jpg
    27982786_1775999905820722_2711940790834482024_o.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I swear to God that my friend physique is natty , gym is just his life plus hi is genetic freak sport in his life since he was 8 yo natural T 950 ng/dl
I am sorry bro but you're a little naive if you believe him lol your buddy is on the sauce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I am sorry bro but you're a little naive if you believe him lol your buddy is on the sauce
he is afraid of roids and needles but he starting to consider juice

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
he is afraid of roids and needles but he starting to consider juice
ahahahahah

if he talks now about juice, he's already on it

male ego is too strong, we have guys larping about big dicks, high iqs, tall heights on internet when no one cares imagine in real life

hes on juice 100%

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
I swear to God that my friend physique is natty , gym is just his life plus he is genetic freak sport in his life since he was 8 yo natural T 950 ng/dl
Come on dude you're smarter than this

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i know him since kid , i could just go now to his house and check every nook of his house
Bro... Come on it's so fucking obvious you're better than this

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Come on dude you're smarter than this
FFS literally EVERYONE said this when saw him , but all of those people all bloated bald guys who use one training program their whole life , they eat shit , drink shit etc.

he count every macro , every kcal , he spend 2h on workout , he sleep perfectly etc.

plus his deadlift , bench press and squad doesnt seem like he is on juice

• JFL
FFS literally EVERYONE said this when saw him , but all of those people all bloated bald guys who use one training program their whole life , they eat shit , drink shit etc.
Bro... I am sure you don't lift so i don't blame you. To be big and shredded is impossible natty. Natties can either be big and fluffy or small and shredded.

i think you want to believe he's natty more than your friend actually does

• +1
Bro... He's 1000% on juice but his ego doesn't let him admit.

Bro... I am sure you don't lift so i don't bl1me you. To be big and shredded is impossible natty. Natties can either be big and fluffy or small and shredded.
Maybe his some kind of genetic mutation , im dead serious i heard one time that his mom taked some roids when he was in her womb
dont worry im not dumb i know a lot i just go my self to gym as "time spender" , not into heavy lifting

• JFL
Maybe his some kind of genetic mutation , im dead serious i heard one time that his mom taked some roids when he was in her womb
suck his dick and find out

dont worry im not dumb i know a lot i just go my self to gym as "time spender" , not into heavy lifting
No he's not he's on test maybe some deca and some orals like dbol/anadrol from time to time

No fasting for this browridgecel

gR4PxA1.png

Imagine being a "male" and not having a brow ridge 🤢

Also, he looks like shit with a buzz cut

• JFL
Believe me or not i dont care , i know u think im dumb but i know him like he was my brother

• JFL
Believe me or not i dont care , i know u think im dumb but i know him like he was my brother
You're not dumb. Only people who lifted for years know this. Your 'bro' is a lying insecure fgt. I admit my steroid use. I don't give a shit tbh. Steroids don't work unless you lift heavy and eat well and sleep well.
No fasting for this browridgecel

gR4PxA1.png

Imagine being a "male" and not having a brow ridge 🤢

Also, he looks like shit with a buzz cut
Yap he looks like utter shit with a buzz cut. But with longish hair he looks ok.

You're not dumb. Only people who lifted for years know this. Your 'bro' is a lying insecure fgt. I admit my steroid use. I don't give a shit tbh. Steroids don't work unless you lift heavy and eat well and sleep well.

Yap he looks like utter shit with a buzz cut. But with longish hair he looks ok.
At the photo i posted he was in shape of his life plus its the only photo with that good light , in real life he looks smaller etc just look at this normal not frauded photo

Attachments

• 1445677899.png
    1445677899.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 56
At the photo i posted he was in shape of his life plus its the only photo with that good light , in real life he looks smaller etc just look at this normal not frauded photo
It doesn't mean anything. Anyway why are you furiously defending him lol ?

It doesn't mean anything. Anyway why are you furiously defending him lol ?
what reason i got to lie on some incel forum ? i know lot of shit there is funny but im serious from time to time

If u saw him in real life he for sure do not act like on roids , he is beta AF ultra high inhib non NT

Delts and traps are always a giveaway for PEDs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
what reason i got to lie on some incel forum ? i know lot of shit there is funny but im serious from time to time

If u saw him in real life he for sure do not act like on roids , he is beta AF ultra high inhib non NT
It's not about you lying dude it's about him lying to you lol.

Roids have nothing to do with being aggressive or any of that bullshit. In fact high testosterone doesn't change your aggressiveness, as long as you have a normal testosterone level, doubling it won't do shit to your aggressiveness or make you "alfa"

You don't become aggressive by raising your T levels, you become passive by lower your T below normal levels

• +1
It's not about you lying dude it's about him lying to you lol.
he is afraid of any injection like a kid , i remember when he was on rly high potassium and magnesium deficit and doc gave him injections , i loled hard AF when i saw him how he was trying to inject that :lul::lul::lul::lul: (yes i saw that was magnesium and potassium on ampule)

• JFL
he is afraid of any injection like a kid , i remember when he was on rly high potassium and magnesium deficit and doc gave him injections , i loled hard AF when i saw him how he was trying to inject that :lul::lul::lul::lul: (yes i saw that was magnesium and potassium on ampule)
Whatever you want to believe lol

• So Sad
Reactions: bassfreak
If i wasn't poor at the moment i would take him tomorrow for any blood test and show it to you and i would pay for it
Blood tests don't mean shit. He could be on trt and blasting other compounds.

if you have a youtube business based on your physique and youre not injecting youre retarded