JFL at ascending to get a gf

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
Dedicate hundreds of hours gymceling, skincare, fashionmaxxing, even hardmaxxing... to ascend so you can commit to a woman?

All so you can appease some mtb who thinks she's stacy by promising you wont look at other women :feelsuhh:

She probably also made you take her on a few dates to make sure "you weren't just trying to use her" meanwhile she let chad hit during her hoe phase before he even knew her last name

"b-but bro, what if I meet the one? What if she's a heckin wholesome chungus virgin with good values?:feelswah:"

I took a girl's virginity, and she was not anything special. She was only a virgin because she had edated some oofy doofy for years who wouldn't fly out to see her, not because she had any sort of principals or traditional values. My relationship with her offered me nothing that I couldn't get from being single, and I was still expected to jester, spend money, be a therapist, etc.

There are no unicorns, nobody is special. So why commit to someone? Almost every female has been in a situationship, and in case you haven't realized, "situationship" is code for "I'm in chads roster and he won't commit to me". But surely you figured out something chad hasn't when you haven't experienced a fraction of what he has.

66bb540888773

• +1
Reactions: watah
paragraphs of cope is crazy

All u need to do is grow out hair and get lean

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Getting a girlfriend won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337