JFL at being born a man. Do not enter if a sub 7-8 male

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
It’s so fucking over for 95% of men. Males get life mogged by 99% of foids unless they are Chadlite or above. Even then 80% of females lifemog a chadlite. Only GigaChad lifemogs 99% of females.

The male advantages are useless. Sure being stronger is cool but you cant hit a woman anyway so women dont even need strength. Also having a higher IQ as a man is great for understanding the world (hence being blackpilled rather than bluepilled) however again high IQ is overrated. Females are never held accountable for their low IQ decisions so having a low IQ isn’t a disadvantage for them. The male life is full of copes and self improvement and whilst it does feel good to be on a self improvement path rather than rotting, JFL at being a man in the first place.

The ugliest and fattest bitch you know lifemogs most of this forum. She gets sex whenever she wants from tall attractive men, 1000 matches on apps, guys buying her stuff. And that is your ugliest bitch out there. Imagine what the rest of the females experience. You’re all mogged. Keep coping with saying Im a fag for realising this fact foids get it easy or calling foids future cat ladies (they will find a simp).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, haramzada, Xangsane and 15 others
Water is wet. Fire burns.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ascending2Tyrone, iloveboobs and 4 others
if i was a female i would be set even if i was sub 5
they dont know how lucky they are

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, datboijj, truthhurts and 1 other person
Fucking is better than being fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Eblan, incel194012940 and 6 others
the only thing holding you back from having a good life isn't mm of bones, but your genitals

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ThraxxGlo
Water is wet. Fire burns.
water or not, it's outrageous lol, this became much more true after women got rights and shit, before I bet on my soul it was so much better because females wasn't as idolized as much, we ain't the problem, the world is

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer and truthhurts
7c89d08d91cbe5df68cfd951b0adaef1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj, TechnoBoss and 3 others
water,i guy dmd me today 6'1 mid mtn face and got 0 matches on tinder lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, PeakIncels and Zenis
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts and PeakIncels
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Copeful and PeakIncels
wanna see my matches lmao
ik for a fact your height frauding in tinder pics if true/editing or something,if they know your 5'6 your getting 0 matches,even funnier you claim ltn and indian,your claiming botom of the barrel stats to put ppl down

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Water thread , but we can do about it jfl , none of us asked to be born , so need to atleast make best of our situation :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
ik for a fact your height frauding in tinder pics if true/editing or something,if they know your 5'6 your getting 0 matches,even funnier you claim ltn and indian,your claiming botom of the barrel stats to put ppl down
i have a full body pic but im not listing my height
sometimes girls ask if im short and i say yea and they unmatch
i have good style and NT pics so yeah even short ltns can get results if they make their profile right

• +1
A simple yet shitty life, being fucked is not something to strive for. And women might have it easy but they are also unaware and still stupid and think their life sucks. I would actually rather be a cat then a women

• +1
Water thread , but we can do about it jfl , none of us asked to be born , so need to atleast make best of our situation :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I mean the lowest incel life mog foids because they are just mindless sheep's with a hole, getting fucked is not something to strive for.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, PeakIncels and irkkedmulatto
i have good style and NT pics so yeah even short ltns can get results if they make their profile right
nah there is no way your indian in europe or america,5'6 and ltn and actualply matches mtb,send what type of pics you use but cover face i just wanna see what tf your doing and your frame

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and PeakIncels
get a load of this retard he probably hasnt seen my threads

if he does he’ll claim muhhh they ltbs bro:soy:

@irkkedmulatto @sportsmogger @wrist cry

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, wrist cry, sportsmogger and 2 others
It’s so fucking over for 95% of men. Males get life mogged by 99% of foids unless they are Chadlite or above. Even then 80% of females lifemog a chadlite. Only GigaChad lifemogs 99% of females.

The male advantages are useless. Sure being stronger is cool but you cant hit a woman anyway so women dont even need strength. Also having a higher IQ as a man is great for understanding the world (hence being blackpilled rather than bluepilled) however again high IQ is overrated. Females are never held accountable for their low IQ decisions so having a low IQ isn’t a disadvantage for them. The male life is full of copes and self improvement and whilst it does feel good to be on a self improvement path rather than rotting, JFL at being a man in the first place.

The ugliest and fattest bitch you know lifemogs most of this forum. She gets sex whenever she wants from tall attractive men, 1000 matches on apps, guys buying her stuff. And that is your ugliest bitch out there. Imagine what the rest of the females experience. You’re all mogged. Keep coping with saying Im a fag for realising this fact foids get it easy or calling foids future cat ladies (they will find a simp).
true a 3/10 foid smv is equal to 6/10 man

dont make me rope

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto

what threads? you belive that a 5'6 ltn is matchjing mtbs? are you that delusional?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and irkkedmulatto
Women's rights were a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, TheBiggestIncelEver and wrist cry
True but exxagerated
LTBs and MTBs indeed get a lot of options but is not that they're LTRing all the handsome guys, they preffer to not date unless it's their dream man.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and lurking truecel
Pity matches from foids feeling bad for Ltn. A match is worth nothing

what threads? you belive that a 5'6 ltn is matchjing mtbs? are you that delusional?
He is 5'8 mtn latinx

but he is NT as fuckkkkkk and has an entire harem consisting of both sexes

and foids threatening to kill themselves over him blocking them

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
He is 5'8 mtn latinx

how does being nt benifit on dating apps tho? good pics?

how does being nt benifit on dating apps tho? good pics?
dont use dating apps, you can often meet foids in real life granted you go to the same places, local emo band shows are great

He is 5'8 mtn latinx

bro “both sexes” IT WAS ONE FUCKING TIME ur going to get me banned💔

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and wrist cry
Sub htn is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer
Every man should just stop working and trying. Only way to get change.

Pity matches from foids feeling bad for Ltn. A match is worth nothing
girls msg me first occasionally and ive met up with a few, you think they were feeling bad for me ?

• +1
girls msg me first occasionally and ive met up with a few, you think they were feeling bad for me ?
I mean if you are truly Ltn then yes, but otherwise no. You may get just be a insecure schizo chadlite or sum, what do I know. I am ltn-mtn and get nothing atleast

Every man should just stop working and trying. Only way to get change.
Yeah, the thing is that most males take every chance they get to betabuxx and be a literal slave to every good because of their biological needs. The thing you are proposing goes against nature, and you know what the black pill is all about. Nature always wins, and it comes and collects all it victims

No periods. Be proud to be a man

• +1
He is 5'8 mtn latinx

both sexes? he is bisexual?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
It’s fucking ridiculous at how much of a disadvantage men are today. Women are legit worshipped in this society; they get all the privileges, get all the support, are prioritized in careers and education, in family issues, get real emotional support and sympathy, aren’t forced to fight in wars, get way lighter jail sentences if they’re even sentenced at all. Not to mention they can make tons of money selling pics online, more than the average wageslave. Women will never experience true hardships of life unless they transition to a male. That’s when they will notice being invisible, being disrespected, being at a disadvantage in life. It will be such a brutal new reality that it will make them go insane, and they’ll go to a mental asylum or kill themselves. Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: blithe and bloatmaxxer

men was always better than women for whole history but in 30 years it become reverse and we born in this day and age fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer