JFL at Biden running again

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
He is 81 years old and already has the mind of a fucking vegetable, ill never get why presidents are allowed to be this old and run he will be 85 by the end of his term and I don't see him living that long.

The cap should be 65/60

on a side note though, if he dies Kamala will be the first female president and she wouldn't have even been voted in :lul:
just like richest women get it through divorce the only female president got it cause the male died

women are a meme gender

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, datboijj, Bomber517 and 8 others
They should just throw that old fart in a nursing home and put a real big dick winner like me in the White House I’ll change the world for the better 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 0S4MA
They should just throw that old fart in a nursing home and put a real big dick winner like me in the White House I’ll change the world for the better 😈
3549 1

sad and scared

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Detective and Vermilioncore
I heard that they will try to see if he does decent in this debate and if he doesn't they will probably change him with Michelle Obama or another candidate

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
The demorats plan is to have joe die and a female nigger take over...if he wins the US is completely doomed

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 0S4MA
I heard that they will try to see if he does decent in this debate and if he doesn't they will probably change him with Michelle Obama or another candidate
That's a male

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
that surprises you?
Looking at that apes jaw alone should tell you

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
president life better than nursing home tbh

Mirin buying into propaganda
Extremely low IQ
Whats mirin
If you are referring to me having low iq, there is no way I'd accomplish all the things I have in my short time if that were true

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
michael obama*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and panjeet currycel
His age doesn't matter. All his choices are binary and from recommendation of other more in tune people. As long as he can move one finger he can 'control' the country.

Last edited:
Politics is for faggots + all women are liberals so jfl @ you
You just figured our most women are liberals? Are you 15?
Nothing will get you less respect then telling a female your a lefty. Fucking kids these days

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Ok and what propaganda am I buying into? Funny shit coming from a lefty
The agenda that biden is somehow incompetent or senile. Trump is exactly the same. It's a republican ploy to try and reduce democrats votes.

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel
You just figured our most women are liberals? Are you 15?
Nothing will get you less respect then telling a female your a lefty. Fucking kids these days
Stfu faggot. How did I "just figure" that out? Imagine thinking anyone unironically cares about politics

Anyway, you're trolling

The agenda that biden is somehow incompetent or senile. Trump is exactly the same. It's a republican ploy to try and reduce democrats votes.
Sounds like your the one eating up the propiganda. Typical for 15 year olds like you though. Keep watching MSM retard

Stfu faggot. How did I "just figure" that out? Imagine thinking anyone unironically cares about politics

Anyway, you're trolling
You obviously care you stupid fuck or you wouldn't be posting about it.
Where are you on the spectrum ?