JFL at blue pillers

D

Deleted member 22191

Save yourself brothers. Goodbye
I don't wanna sound like a defeatist. But when i go to school i cage so hard. My friend is always like "bro when i jacked im gonna hookup with girls and i'll one girl on my left and one girl on my right" JFL. Bluepillers think that lifting weights will make them into some giga chad slayer like Tyler Maher.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and AlexBrown84
bluepillers don't lift though.

Maher needs tibias limb lengthening (1inch) so that the side effect muscle hypertrophy adds mass to his lower legs or just a calf implant to fix his chicken calves. And something for his nose. He has a stupid pheno.

bluepillers don't lift though.
its not about them lifting, lifting is good. It's about them thinking they're gonna become like maher and start having orgys with female super models.

Maher needs tibias limb lengthening (1inch) so that the side effect muscle hypertrophy adds mass to his lower legs or just a calf implant to fix his chicken calves. And something for his nose. He has a stupid pheno.
stfu

if maher gets limb lengthening nobody's surviving from such a mog

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
im sure hell be fine
also op dont blackpill ur friend let him live in the delusion in fact encourage it bc if they find out youre a blackpiller even your best friends will turn against you and think youre challenging them and calling them stupid by trying to introduce them to a new subject like george orwell best said "it's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled."

im sure hell be fine
also op dont blackpill ur friend let him live in the delusion in fact encourage it bc if they find out youre a blackpiller even your best friends will turn against you and think youre challenging them and calling them stupid by trying to introduce them to a new subject like george orwell best said "it's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled."
true tbh i won't blackpill him.

im sure hell be fine
Also bro, in all seriousness. You looked way better before. If you didn't Richardramirezmaxx so hard you would be slaying rn

Also bro, in all seriousness. You looked way better before. If you didn't Richardramirezmaxx so hard you would be slaying rn
im not ramirez maxxing imn doing quite the opposite actually

I doubt he cares he probably has tons of women begging to fuck him

He is rockydennismaxxing bro, he needs to cut his hair and get some implants/filler removed

I don't wanna sound like a defeatist. But when i go to school i cage so hard. My friend is always like "bro when i jacked im gonna hookup with girls and i'll one girl on my left and one girl on my right" JFL. Bluepillers think that lifting weights will make them into some giga chad slayer like Tyler Maher.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You are thinking of redpill copers, not bluepillers.